Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 125. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
It all depends of the quality of the project. If it is good project than investing in ICO is worth, but if the project is average, than investing when in Market is better option.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
that's true! i've never participated in icos. I do bounties and airdrops so i get coins before they get listed on exchanges. But i don't sell as soon as possible i hodl for better profits
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I hunt pre-ico. I just bought orbis worth 5 eth. Becoming one of the few milionaires in orbis . Orbistransfer.com youre welcome.
Activity: 132
Well when you buy during ICO is when you get the best prices for coins although some coins tend to drop in prices after ICOs are over and they hit exchanges so it depends on the coin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
If the ICO has a great potential I will buy during ICO, because I would benefit more from a bonus of ICO. But if doubt, I would wait in the market, at least until the ICO is listed on major market.
Activity: 70
You can gain a lot of profit from buying in ico because the prices are low or cheap but the risk is higher and it is also hard to tell whether it can succeed or grow. Doing researches, studies and analyzing  helps in finding a good ico but luck will be a factor in finding a successful one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Investing in ico is a good option in a downturn, and buying encryption directly when the market is hot can make money faster.

Activity: 434
Merit: 16
The statistic says that it a better way to buy coins on etherdelta or other exchanges just after ICO, because many people sell it for lower prices.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
buy in the market, because the price of ICO coin will surely drop on the first entry in the exchange.
Activity: 2
It is all different in every ICO. Some ICOs have so big potential that you will never ever see them on ICO price again and some of them will go under ICO price, even very far and it is up to you if you believe in this project if so, you will buy more, if don't you will hodl or sell...

For example I bought NAGA(NGC) on ICO for $1/coin. I sold 1/3 on like $3,5 and get all my money+ little profit, back. Now Im "free" and because I believe in project I bought more thanks to this big bear run for like $0,6 per coin. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I have seen that most of the coins are selling below ico price after listing on exchanges so it is better to let the coin come on an exchange so we can get an even better price.
Activity: 17
It could be true but i thnk its not about bounty hunters dumping as the reason for them not participating ICOs, but probably avoiding gettinv into scamm ICO. But if they think of bonuses, its a lot better to participate in ICO with bonus as the investor can already start dumping and buying back when the token is listed in the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
It depends. Actually, latest ICO prices are 'creative', I mean imo they are really expensive (so often they don't reach the cap). These ICO promoters left reality, so in these cases (if the project deserves attention) it's better to buy in the exchanges. I hope for the ICO that will come in the next months some more reasonable prices (then I'll buy during ICO). Obviously it depends on how strong the project is.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

All of this depends upon the strength of ICO and if it's successful then the price of product would be higher at exchange so one should invest during ICO stage when the price is comparatively low and after registering on exchange price would be high than the ICO stage.all depends upon project matter and consequently success of ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It all depends on the project if the price is high already may be many investors who buy the market through bounty Hunter who sells their tokens,
As well as the investors avoid the scam ico
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ICO is always a risk. I try to invest only in Hype ICO and to which it is difficult to get. Projects which have interested all, but not all could buy. Usually, It leads to a good profit. Market - only projects which the good event is expected in near future.
Activity: 308
Now the ICO momentum gone some really awesome concepts only making some profit remaining successful ICO complete coins  still way lesser than ICO price .I think its better to pick the coin from market and sell it . Atleast coins are listed in exchanges . Lots of ICO's struggling to listed in exchanges even small exchnges like Cryptopia , Coinexchange and Hitbtc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Buying token during ICO is a good idea because the value of it is cheap and affordable but the disadvantage of it is once the token listed in the market or exchange the value of the token has easily fluctuated from original price after ICO. The reason why it happens is that of the bounty hunter selling their token even at the low price.

If you want to ensure to generate good profit and find out the prospected token has potential in the future it is better to buy the token when it is in the exchange.  Because it is easy to notice the price progress in the market and the assurance to gain profit is high through constant monitoring of price token.
Activity: 392
as the latest trend shows, it is sometimes more profitable and cheaper to buy on the market, as many BH sell tokens at once and the coin subsides. but it all depends on the project
Activity: 4
Marinecoín - First of all, Bounty is free and you can earn thousands of dollar through these events. Just analyze their ICO, in whitepaper, team dev, roadmap and their purposes. You lose nothing about it, just pay a little time do a little missions, No pay for lazy.I can suggest to participate in Marinecoín ICO here marineco.ínWhy? Well, let’s take a look:1) Time-tested fast blockchain technology, developing since 20132) Artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network3) Absolutely decentralized, driven by community4) If these reasons aren’t enough...it’s absolutely free, absolutely5) Already has their own exchange6) They give away free than sale token, it makes strong community, of course their token has strong, good technology.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotit’s already listed on CMC. Join here and do some missions and get 20 000 tokens.
Jump to: