Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 126. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 114
Actually I divide my money into 2 pieces.1 part is for ICOs and 1 part is for trding.I choose to invest in both ICO and market.I suggest you guys to do the same
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For me, it is much better to buy in ICO compare during the market. Participating in ICO is the best because you may double or more your investment in ICO, it is just a long time. But it's worth it when you are buying in ICO compare waiting it in the market when it's already expensive.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
It mostly depends on the market trend. Now when market starts rising, it's more profitable to invest in ICOs, especially on private or pre-sales with bonuses. Then most likely you can expect a good profit when a project gets listed on exchanges. But it doesn't mean that you should invest in every ICO. I recommend to invest only in best ICOs with the highest ratings and huge hype.

I prefer to buy during ICOs although ICO's is risky but this is the best way to earn fast as it offers high-return investments. Let's just make sure to verify ICOs prior to invest to avoid any problems that may encountered if not properly check.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think not all ico when entering the market prices will go down, but most ico already enter the market will down, if not want to bear the risk I think it is better to buy in the market
Activity: 196
It mostly depends on the market trend. Now when market starts rising, it's more profitable to invest in ICOs, especially on private or pre-sales with bonuses. Then most likely you can expect a good profit when a project gets listed on exchanges. But it doesn't mean that you should invest in every ICO. I recommend to invest only in best ICOs with the highest ratings and huge hype.
Activity: 1
Marinecoín - the marinecoín project!!! i really like this. They are fast proof time and blockchain development.You can sign up here  marineco.ín/ico  and do some steps to get 20000 .MTC. free. it’s great.Don’t hesitate with this chance.I think you should. If the project success, it would help you xMoney 3, even 100. Have you ever heard about Marinecoín?I think some of you guys know because it developed since 2013.This project is an AI based machine to machine payment networkPayment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
According to me buying in the market is better than investing in iCOs, because mostly ICO's price reduce when it hits the exchanges. But on the other hand if you choose a strong project, then you should invest in the ICO.
Activity: 32
General rule - Bear Market, don't bother with ICO, Bull Market buy ICOs
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Investing in ICO is the ability to wait for a good moment. The main thing is the patience and faith in the coins you invest in.
Good coin you must buy on ICO. But it's not true for last time:)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
Withdraw or accumulate interest - the choice is your's
https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 378
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Investing is like gambing.. But if you see a lot of potential in the project,, better buy during the time of ICO specially on its phase1 token sale/pre sale where the token price is much cheaper and you can even get some bonuses.. Right now,, Im planning to buy token on Bitxoxo Exchange, I've heard their giving 25% discount on their Presale.. Im putting my trust on them.. Hope to have big profit..
copper member
Activity: 70
In fact if you are not very informed about the project, the ICO is a very risky venture. It makes sense to buy coins when it has entered the market and avoid risks in this way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
If you have done you research and you know the project will succeed then investing during ICO or even before that as an early adopter is best because then you can get lower prices and possibly some extra bonus.
Activity: 448
Depends on what goals you are following. If you are interested in involvement in the project, it is better to enter the pre-ICO stage. If you are interested in buy/sell, then exchange.               
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

#Datarius

Its better to buy after ICO, I witnessed a lot of situation where the price of an ICO token goes down because a lot of bounty hunters sell their token. but its up to you, because you can earn bonuses if you are early investors in an ICO.
Activity: 1050
There is no one universal answer to this questions. The variables are way too much. Sometimes ICOs hit hard cap and open below ICO price (+discounts). It depends on whether you are buying with fresh fiat money or BTC/ETH. It depends whether it is a bull market or bear market.
at this time many ico which after listing in market below ico price, maybe also because of market condition less good. but if i am prefer investment after entering the market, because it does not wait too long time, besides that i am still learning to analyze
Activity: 350
Well, if the project had a big bounty company, then there is a chance that its participants will lower the price when they enter the exchange.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Well, it depends on the project and also on the type of investment your plan. If it's a short term investment and your looking for making quick money, research whether  the project is a good funded one. That will surely make a profit by the time of it becomes available in the market.
Activity: 89
There are a ton of flippers out there who buy at ico to flip for 2x or 3x at exchange launch. this has become much more common through 2018 with the red market as many ico's drop below ico price. Even if you are careful and buy a top project you can still get burnt (like i did on Fota - but i'm still holding because the project is good) so really i think it's market based. If the market is healthy then ico's will do well and give profit. If the market is bad for months like it has been ico's struggle at exchange.
I think things might be turning around though. many are delaying exchange launch for this reason and some recently launched are doing ok. ( i hope eventually we will see the 20-40x and higher returns 2017 ico's brought in.
Activity: 224
Well, on a bear market the price normally drops bellow ICO in the launch, and that has happened many times. But also don´t find any good reason to buy a coin that has gone down instead of up.
Jump to: