Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 128. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If you believe in the project and think that in future will be popular and bring profit, I recommend buying it in the ICO phase. As soon as it hits the market, its price becomes higher than  price ICO.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For me I must prefer in the market than Ico becaise in the Market theres already a price but in ICO we can't sure if they get listed in the market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
A common trend is for coins to take a significant dip when right away when they hit the exchanges. If it's a product you believe solves a real common problem, then wait for the dip and buy low right after they hit the exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

#Datarius

Currently many investor has a second thought to boy during ICO because in bearish market like we experience now once coin was in trading exchange its price going down for noticeable percentage some almost drop 80% as what swissborg currently experiencing maybe price was affected by low value of bitcoin and ETH unlike last 3rd and fourth quarter of 2017  ICO was a good investment during the bullish time when it introduce to exchange its price surge for several folds opposite as what happening right now.
Activity: 154
There are very few ICOs currently in the market that can really invest their money and know that they will start to grow and grow in price.
Activity: 125
very often, after entering the stock exchange, the coin is several times cheaper than during the ICO and I think that sometimes it is more profitable to buy it on the exchanges
Activity: 308
It is depending on the ICO if it is going to be successful or not specially if it has a big potential in the future. But for me, it is much better to buy during ICO because it has a lot of privileges and bonuses on that time than it was in the market. Read further to know what would be the best option, use a lot of references so that it would be clear on what choices you will choose.
Activity: 105
Many investors in ICOs are interested in the short-term gains that the tokens have to offer. For that reason the tokens generally are quite volatile once listed on exchanges. This is definitely not a time to purchase if you are looking to hold for the long run. Volatility is high and there is a chance the market is simply trying to dump the token in reaction to external forces. Wait until there is stability in the market.
Activity: 99
Many investors in ICOs are interested in the short-term gains that the tokens have to offer. For that reason the tokens generally are quite volatile once listed on exchanges. This is definitely not a time to purchase if you are looking to hold for the long run. Volatility is high and there is a chance the market is simply trying to dump the token in reaction to external forces. Wait until there is stability in the market.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
I prefer buying my coin during ICO because of the initial profit during the token sale. Some ICOs do give 30%, 40% and 50% to early adopters so they will be able to sell for profit on exchange.
Activity: 152
to buy ico it depends on whether ico succeed or scam.kalau ico it is obviously a new success in buying.
Activity: 85
Of course on the market , usually after ICO price can drop very much, and you can buy coins for the more cheaper price. It happens in 90% cases ).
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
All depends on the project and also on the type of investment you are planning,
want long-term or short-term investments,
find out if the project is a well-funded project.
and if it is a long term investment than i suggest to check first how coins are received.
Activity: 184
I prefer ICO because the initial launched value in the high market price and even higher than ICO because if bought in the market will potentially be dumped by a group of people who want to destroy the value of the coin
I have tried both and sometimes I had luck to buy during ICO and after the ICO ended I had a great profit
Activity: 322

#Datarius

I think it's better to buy when the project hits the exchange market. You will see real demand of the token/coin (project), I have noticed a lot of projects claim specific price in whitepaper, but when it hits the markets, it is totally different, most of them much lower and no where near the price, that was claimed in a whitepaper! If you are a trader you shouldn't risk investing in ICO, as it is called a cat in the bag, low probability that you will invest right and get your profit straight away, once the coin/token hits exchange market! It might take ages for the project/coin/token to work and reach the price, that had been claimed, as written in a whitepaper 
Activity: 320
i would still recommend to buy in ico because ico provide cheap and low price. now we do not have to be glued to the exchanger but look at the increase in the price of the coin. so in ico not a problem when we get a potential coin.
Presale is live!
Most of the ICOs fall half of their ICO prices during their launch in the markets. Also it isn't worth risking your hard earned money into a project at such an early stage. Also with most of the ICOs already failed I don't think investing during the ICO stage makes sense.
Activity: 210
It is inevitably much better to buy during ICO. Because during ICO, tokens were at their absolute lowest price accompanied with significant bonuses and discounts.
Activity: 35
I think it depends on which ICO you want to invest. If those  ICO well stable or famous in market or community then it's not worrying to buy. If ICO project brand new launch and community value cheap then its take a little risk.
Jump to: