Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 132. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It should be better to buy in the market because ico is lower in price after many coins, and it takes more risks to participate in ico before, and it is impossible to predict that only after participating can we avoid these occurrences.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For me, i will buy it during the iCO, it's because if i invested in the right ICO, i can earn so much money from that, and i already doing it for about 5 times, 4 success, 1fail, so i will prefer to buy during ICO than in the market.
Activity: 107
I think it is better to buy during ICO, but before that, pick an ICO to invest that you think will be successful. Sometimes ICO token price don't fall when their in the market so I think that is the better idea. Just do a research and ask knowledgeable people when picking ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
I do a thorough research before I pick an ICO to invest in. If it's a promising project then the price will not fall once it's in the market so I prefer to invest during their ICO.
Activity: 182
Deffinatelly in the last few months i noticed that the ICOs that have big bounty pool are so much cheaper when they go out in the market, just because of the simple fact that most bounty hunters insta sell their tokens for much lower prices
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
For example, at this stage, coins on the market are very cheap, even bitcoin, so you can buy some properly now. Grin
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
When choosing an ICO, it is necessary to study the idea very carefully, to find out who is the organizer, and also whether these people have expertise in the field of crypto-currency and related technologies. It is extremely important to analyze how viable and applicable the project, which the organizers want to implement. Otherwise, the selected project may prove unprofitable, which will lead only to a completely meaningless loss of funds. It is strongly recommended to analyze the dynamics of exchange rate changes before buying tokens on the exchange, otherwise the purchase may be completely unfavorable.
Activity: 672
Sometimes its good to buy your tokens in market because you see some ICO participants selling their token at 50% less than ICO price. Therefore its a good entry point because you will make gains there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
now the bear market goes , so even the best ico's do not give right return of investment.  there are other reasons too , it has great potential then the time is good.

wanchain you can see that given best potential compare to previous ico's. its collected money on september , recently came to markets what a roi.

my recommendation is do not invest now. please bear now
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
if you can get into that pre/private sale that's massive bonuses, i think it's better just buy at the market price when coming to listings. yeah you know the dumpers of bounty will come.
Activity: 196
I think choosing a unique ICO is worth investment. I prefer to buy in ICO stage if the project has such unique quality to meet some real need as what CellBlocks(cellblocks.io) ICO is intended to do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I prefer to buy at presale/ico because the bonus that you get is bigger and you won't worry much about the price at exchange because your base price is way lower. But keep in mind that you also has to consider other thing like the quality of the project and the demand for the token otherwise the price at exchange will down a lot.
Activity: 364
I also sell immediately all the tokens that I get because very few of them grow in price and so if you keep them then you can lose everything, so it's best to sell immediately and all
Activity: 154
Buying during ICO is good choice, it's cheap, easy and safe. You will enjoy many benefits. (bonus coin, etc,...) In the market, people traded with each other, so you can't find the best price (and no bonus Cheesy ). Buying in market is the only choice if you missed the tokensale  Grin
Activity: 322
Buy coins during the ICO because they offer a much better price than in the markets. Once the coins listed in the exchange, expect that heir prices will go higher because people will start to trade them. But if it is a down trend, watch out because the prices also fluctuates and a good timing to buy.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
if you buy on ico only with the maximum bonuses, as usually the prices fall when you enter the exchange)
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Now there are a lot of all kinds of ICO everyday. Investors are simply lost in choice. For example, the investment is 100k$ Or it will get one company or it will receive 10 companies. Therefore, now the collection of funds is slower.
If you choose a promising company, you may not have time to buy at a good price on the stock exchange!
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
There is no point in buying during ICO, when you can buy them cheaper, after listing on exchanges. That's why, a lot of investors have been losing interest in ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Most of the ICOs get dumped to half the ICO prices after launching in markets, so why invest in ICOs and wait for so long when one can just buy in the markets for 50% off the ICO price. Also you wont be risking your investment that much in comparison to investing in such a early phase.

First of all not every ICO are dumped when launched in markets and not all of the ICO are drooping their price.
When you invest in ICO the bonuses can be very good, but it is a bit riskier.
IMO if I know the project is going to be good, useful and popular I would invest in ICO period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
It all depends on the project, of course, if we are talking about buying coins or tokens in the store, then there probably are more pluses than minuses, but if you do not buy from developers, they simply will not be able to earn money for the development of the project.
Jump to: