Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 134. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
If you miss some good project that dumps below ICO price u can try to purchase but ICO looks to be the best time. Preico is also good if have enough money, the most exploited part for investment, the return is the best if projects thrives.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You can buy a coin on the pre-sale with a good discount and then immediately sell it on exchange and put this discount in your pocket. If you believe in this coin, you can buy it again if the price has fallen below ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It depends on what and when! There are very promising ISO, with an excellent potential, which is worth taking part in buying coins, but the market can also be very profitable stingy, however it is important to know when this very point is the entrance and accordingly know when to sell! Be careful)
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
When you have plans to make an investment upon tokens or coins in its ico stage it is good to invest by that time analyzing to the maximum rather than investing after getting listed to the market. Because it allows to get added profit with accordance to the growth attained which is not possible buying on market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I agree that sometimes it is cheaper to buy at an exchange. One or two days after bounties are paid tokens are being dumped at uch lower prices than during ICO.
Activity: 238
I think when you buy it in ICO it will be good after you check that ICO that you want to join is look promising and a lot of people that invest in it. But you must aware too from scam project when you want to invest in ICO but you can get more coin in ICO Program

The reason why people are afraid to throw away their investments into ICOs because some of them are scams and fraud. there are too many young investors who put trusts on ICOs and then that ICO suddenly vanished bringing all the investments on their pockets as they ran.
for me, it's better to hit invest button on coin exchanges because aside of they are proven having their worth of more investments, their coin price values are always cheaper than on ICO price values.
Activity: 238
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.
#Datarius

in my personal opinion, if I do impressed with the ICO project then I am putting my eye on it and wait for it to bump on coinmarketcap.com because most of the time, market price value is always smaller than ICO price value so just what I did on Envion and WePower, I invested two thousand dollars each coin because it's always cheaper if you do invest in the coin exchanges than buying it on their icos.
Activity: 140
I think when you buy it in ICO it will be good after you check that ICO that you want to join is look promising and a lot of people that invest in it. But you must aware too from scam project when you want to invest in ICO but you can get more coin in ICO Program
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
i suggest you to buy tokens during the ICO process. in fact, it is way far profitable if you buy tokens from pre-ICO session. you can be benefited with hefty amount of bonuses. Though main ICO process also involves bonuses but its quite less compare to pre-ICO. when compare it with market, in most cases you will get the tokens at higher price as to what it was being sold during ICO or pre-ICO.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Bounty hunters always seek the occasion to sell their freely earned tokens, however real investors are against early selling. If you are real trader and want to earn profits, then you must buy during first phase of ICO because in second phase the price will be more high and gets increased gradually
Activity: 490
Buying through ICO is cheaper because you may even buy with a bonus discount of up to 50% in some project. The bottom line for any investment is profit and this you will get once the project is successful because investors are paid first when the price is high in the market  before the bounty hunters will come to dump their token and dip the price .
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
If you ask this question few month ago, I really give you an answer, ICOs are better. However if we consider nowadays behavior of coins, most of coins are going down with the listing in exchanges. Then most of the investors are targeting that for buying coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It very anxious to identify good ICO and it seem everyone offer promising and attractive ICO's, Right now i am looking panning to invest in LCCX ico https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-lccx-the-most-trusted-crypto-exchange-in-the-world-3046661

Anyone here, who can advice me about lccx ico?
Activity: 187
Firstly you have to study the roadmap of a particular project to know what they're planning for their future.
If you see in them success you can invest in their ICO.
ICO is good due to some bonuses and discount attached to it.
Then if you're doubting  their success, better for you to wait and buy on exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Usually buying during pre ICO period (if it is available) is better than buying during ICO, and buying during ICO is better than buying from market. The prices are lower during the pre ICO and the ICO and it will be higher when listed in exchanges. But here I am talking about the successful and promising projects, which have good potential.
Activity: 392
For me i would choose ICO. Why? because the price is not very high. But sometimes there are projects that the market price is much lower compared to ICO price. But i would still choose ICO
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
There are different ways.I for example bought a few tokens half rose in price when entering the exchange, the rest very much fell in value and profitable at the exchange was to buy
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
There are two case,first always invest in ico during end of the year or middle when btc get hype ride ,at that time all ico token will spike too after touch market so it is more profitable in this case.second is initial months of the year or q3 around when price fluctuate ,then it is better to buy from market rather than ico.but still ico is a safer road if you are not a trader.
Activity: 226

#Datarius

Ofcouse during ICO especially when you purchase on their phase 1 of their token sale you will get around 50% bonus of token you will get and then when the get it listed on the exchange sell it then buy on the dipped you really believe on that coin.

Yes,  guys it is better to buy a token during pre-sale ICO the soft cap. Because when you can avail their first promotions you can save a lot of tokens because they offer a big discount plus a lot of bonuses. So you better grab this opportunity when you planned to buy a tokens for investment. 
Activity: 126
Mostly if its a new coins with an own blockchain, buying on ICO it's the best price. If there's a huge bounty pool, you can be sure that the most bounty hunters will dump their coin then you can buy the Token for 50% or less of the Initial Token Offering price. Or you can participate by yourself on the bounty campaign.
Jump to: