Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 133. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0
That's how the buyers set the price at low because they know if the bounty hunters tend to be rush to sell their token when they got the tokens from the distribution. But it doesn't mean buying from an ICO is unworthy, because the price is be cheap and you can also get the bonus from their scheduled phase sale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Most of the ICOs get dumped to half the ICO prices after launching in markets, so why invest in ICOs and wait for so long when one can just buy in the markets for 50% off the ICO price. Also you wont be risking your investment that much in comparison to investing in such a early phase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
If you see potentials in any coins during ICO is better to acquire it, because during the ICO percentage discount will be offered which gives individual investors the opportunity to buy more. it might enter the market and the will go up. but for those who want to avoid taking the risk should buy when it enter the exchange market.
copper member
Activity: 44
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
This is 100% dependent on the project.  It's important to do your homework on the ICO's you are considering, and not just listen to the news, but really understand the business end of what the company says they are going to do.  These aren't just cool technology projects, these are businesses and it's important to know how they will succeed as an actual business.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There are different ways.I for example bought a few tokens half rose in price when entering the exchange, the rest very much fell in value and profitable at the exchange was to buy
The market is not collaborating much, the market of icos cannot grow up as it did in the previous years because now everyone is very negative about what it may happen with the market especially since icos are being targeted specifically for regulation, while some attention has been put in bitcoin and other coins most of the regulatory efforts are coming to icos and that is making the investors very nervous.
Activity: 406
I prefer to buy on the Market because I am not sure in which direction the prices go after the ICO and I don't want to risk
Activity: 233
Marinecoin It has the backing of a growing community. The plan is for the first 20000 people who proof of promoting the coin will get 450000 coins deposited to their wallet. There are people signing up right now, so dont get left behind. Be part of this project and help promote it to the world with that the coin will become more and more valuable. Its blockchin has fast transactions and is eco friendly. Unlike bitcoin which requires lots of energy to mine. If conscious about the environment Marinecoin is the one for you. Sign up now.Sign up - https://marineco.in/icoSign up https://f1cx.comChat - https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu64 Dont put off until tomorrow what you can do today. get some 450000 free Marinecoin airdropNo other ICO can compare to this one. It has a very light code. and new developers will like it very very much. Marinecoin is a crytocurrency that will compete with a likely beat out a lot of those other well known crypto currencies due to ita) great low energy imprint on the environmentandb) fast transactionsThink where you would be right now if you got bitcoin when it was dirt cheap. Sign up now.Sign up - https://marineco.in/icoSign up https://f1cx.comChat - https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

One of the reason why ICO price drop is because many of them are over price. Others give a huge discount upto 50% off during pre-sale. Bounty hunters are not the man reason why the price is dropping. It is the whales who did the dump. Imagine if you have 50% and it reach ICO price, they will immediately get their Initial investment and wait for a perfect moment to dump the half of it.
Activity: 182
From my point of view, It depends on the potential of the project. The ICO project has very good fundamentals and has a bigger chance to succeed and have good reviews from the community. If everyone instilled then purchasing on ICO is the best choice. So you need to apply your criteria and you would think there would be a great spirit after ICO, then it might be a good idea to buy before you see if you see the reverse can be a good idea waiting after ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Both ways are good but according to investment point of view it is all depends on the potential of project.
During ICO period we can get bonus coins with our investment. But many ICO's are listing below their issue price due to market volatility.
But on the other hand, if buy from market. We can't get bonus coins but we get good potential coin.
So my preference is market because it is much better then the investment in any ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The price is bad on exchange because of big bonus at pre ico or the project is not good enough that there's only a little demand on exchange. If the project sells too much at ico also contribute to the price because everyone already buy at ico and no one will buy at exchange. You should search for an ico with good hardcap, great demand for the project and great concept to get a lot of profit. I prefer to buy at ico and pre ico if i can because i can get the token for cheaper price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Activity: 728
Usually you cannot know what price will be when ICO coin will be listed on the Exchange, it can trade lower price then was on ICO, or it can make easy x3-x4 from the price. Hyped ICOs usually make a good profit to investors. But now market is not so good . So nobody can tell you.
Regards.
In fact that the market is not doing so well is a good thing for us if you like to invest in icos then this is the time since coins are pretty cheap so you can invest in an ico get a ton of coins and then just wait until the market recovers you could easily earn two or three times your investment by doing that.
Activity: 99
All too relative and depends on whether you want to stay within the project, or you only need a profit. For profits work better through the market.
Activity: 403
indeed the average coin based on ERC20 tends to decrease from ico price even though it has entered the foam? why so I do not know, so fear with ico because it is not the same as the exchange price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
If you do not have good information about the company and there is no possibility to participate in the ICO at an early stage - it is better to buy after the coin has been released to the exchange. So the risk of losing money is much less
Activity: 528
ico is much better coz the price is cheaper than usual
but it depends on the company's terms though
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

From my experience is ICO and bounty so far, i think that is more better to buy or get token at a very cheaper after the token has been listed on the exchange because as you rightly said so many bounty Hunter will likely sell at a cheaper rate which is far below the ICO price and that makes me believe it is far better to buy from exchange as compared to buy during ICO.
Activity: 339

#Datarius

I think it depends of an ico project. Sometimes ico projects that promise a 50% or more bonus when pre-ico does look favorable. But not all investors buy it. They first see an ico project. Is it good and feasible to invest. If they think it is not worth it then they will wait until it arrives at the market. Not quite there, they will surely monitor the market before buying. A large decline is bound to happen if the project carries on. So it depends on investors willing to choose to invest at the time of ico or at the time already in the market.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
It depends on many factors. So actually we are in a bear market, so everything goes down. So actuall you get the most Coins and TOkens which you can buy while an ICO after the offering cheaper on the exchanges. Because most ICO's are not sold out. So when the market will change, the opposite will happen. Theres one factor when the coins are always more expensiv then on the ICO. Its when the ICO totally sold out in fast time. Then you can get the coins later just more expensiv on exchanges when they got listed.
Jump to: