Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 38. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
in my opinion, during ICO it is the right one, because during ICO the price of coins can get a variety of discounts, there is also a good price if we buy or invest in large quantities. if we buy in the market the price is certainly already in the market or flat, which doesn't get much discount, at a high price. much different if we buy within ICO time.
Activity: 71
Buying during ICO is always one of the most dangerous investment.
I would suggest wait for the project to find its true value during the market time. It will most likely be way different from the ICO price.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Buying during ICO or market? For me, it depends on the potential of the project and the product. Study and read more about their project and product  first before buying. It was the most common strategy used by many to avoid losses. Buy during ICO price if you think that the product has a great potential. Or buy at the market if you think that the price is lower than the ICO price. Grab the opportunity and take the advantage. It is up to you.
same here, but it seems its better to buy in the market now during ico, because a lot of scam projects are launching nowadays, its hard to find and to trust every project that is running right now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
As we all know, it depends on the project. I can’t say one of them is better. I think both option can be used in different times. For example, sometimes it’s really better to buy during the Ico time, in this wy you can get a good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It's really depends.. if I see a good potential in an ICO even after the launch I invest on it. Specially if the project is a necessity of the people. Because I'm sure that it will be successful. If I go to market I usually buy token when the market is all red. Many investor and even bounty hunters are selling their coins when the market is all red. I'm go with it.i take the opportunity to buy coins when I see a potential on that coin specially ethereum and Bitcoin. Because when the market goes up it will be a good profit to me.i just need more patience to wait for a perfect timing to sell and buy.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
all depends on the project. if you give a lot of benefits such as bonuses, then investors are more interested in buying tokens when ico. sometimes, buying tokens in the market is a good decision, we can get profits quickly. it's not like buying tokens when ico. have to wait 2-3 months after ico is finished.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Buying during ICO or market? For me, it depends on the potential of the project and the product. Study and read more about their project and product  first before buying. It was the most common strategy used by many to avoid losses. Buy during ICO price if you think that the product has a great potential. Or buy at the market if you think that the price is lower than the ICO price. Grab the opportunity and take the advantage. It is up to you.
Activity: 112
I think better to buy during ICO stage of the project, because always after the token launched at some exchange its price grow. Also you can participate in the pre-sale stage and have a nice discount like 25% or more.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Any of them is actually better the only thing to note down is  that each duration comes at a price for it customers. Therefore personally i think ICO's are better since you get your tokens at a cheaper price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
They have advatanges and disadvatanges of investing to ICO and investing to the coin who are already in the market. But make sure you invest only your extra money because possible you lose money but you can gain more money to ICO and investing to the coin who are in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Definitely investing in during ICO. Look at Electroneum it has already given 10x returns. Right now I believe Caviar could pull off the same thing. Caviar gives investors access to a diversified basket of real estate and cryptocurrencies managed by an algorithmic model.
Activity: 125
If you do not like to take risks, it is certainly better to buy coins on the market.  But if you are confident in the company, then you can try to invest in ICO.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
For me I think the best thing to do is to buy during ICO because, during ICO they give out bonuses ranging from twenty to hundred percent and if you buy some at that point you can get that bonuses.
Activity: 94
Prices can be very different from each other, it is worth carefully studying .ICO is more like gambling because people always expect that after the appearance of symbolic money in the exchange there will be big changes.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
from one point of the view, it's good to buy during ICO, as if no one will buy, then the project will not release the product, that's why many ICO's are looking for private funding also. You can not rely on the ordinary people currently, as the market situation is not the best. Also, it depends on your investment term if it is long enough and you have trust in the project than it's good to buy during ICO. On the other hand, you do not know when the token will be released on the exchange and which exchange it will be and what liquidity it will have. So there are advantages and disadvantages to the both.

They are always pros and cons in every option. With this market conditions and the way the ICOs are performing it is better not to invest in ICO in my opinion.
Activity: 118
If you believe in the success of the company and checked all the information about the developers and the project, it is better to invest in ICO.
Activity: 94
There are a lot of tokens that are reset below the ICO price as soon as they get to the exchanges. However, I prefer to participate in an ICO and sell all at once when the coins are run on the exchange and then set a purchase target to buy additional coins at a lower drop .
Activity: 182

#Datarius

At the moment,  the reality has still not changed as it is best to buy tokens when they get to the Exchange instead of ICO.
I have an experience with a token, upon its launch on the exchange; it dumped at - 90% of its ICO price despite being a very good project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
from one point of the view, it's good to buy during ICO, as if no one will buy, then the project will not release the product, that's why many ICO's are looking for private funding also. You can not rely on the ordinary people currently, as the market situation is not the best. Also, it depends on your investment term if it is long enough and you have trust in the project than it's good to buy during ICO. On the other hand, you do not know when the token will be released on the exchange and which exchange it will be and what liquidity it will have. So there are advantages and disadvantages to the both.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
quite difficult to make choices. Similarly, when analyzing profitable ICO projects, there is no sure guarantee whether the ICO will be successful even if it has the concept and competent support team. Join ICO also requires extra patience and understand the roadmap well because the price development usually tends to be slow especially when the market is red like this.
Pages:
Jump to: