Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 57. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 260
It seems to me worth investing in ICO.  If it is a successful company, then you will get a good profit, because in the market the price of these coins will be much higher.

There is risk involved with either of the 2 options. Best is to wight the risks and benefits and make your choice. if I may be biased, I'd too think ICO would be a better investment because of the potential it has.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
with decision as expends to focus on one with terms of objectives as running with tasks of evaluation as appealing chance on disputing numbers on displacement with the ico scheme on modulation,investors to collects as kind with less on extends as expecting returns on completion.

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
For now, if you buy coins ICO would be great. Because by buying coins crypto you can trade long term. And this is very good because you are future better by getting a lot of profit. And if you invest in coins ICO will be very risky, many coins of the ICO's current scam.
Activity: 196
It seems to me worth investing in ICO.  If it is a successful company, then you will get a good profit, because in the market the price of these coins will be much higher.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Yes, you can buy also after ICO in the market if you sure that the project will be perspective. I had a case when I bought coins cheaper and as a result trey don’t cost anything but the project was perspective. After that I buy coins only during  ICO.
Activity: 43
It all depends on the potential of the projects. Not all ICOs actually dump lower than ico price on exchange. If there will be uses on their tokens in real life so the chanches will be the token will be in demand thus has the potential to rise in price.
Activity: 476
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

That is not 100% true. If a project is very promising, bounty hunters don't dump tokens very cheaply. Most times too, bounty hunters have delayed payment. Some Developers wait for the market to be in good terms before payment is done. In this case, you won't normally get tokens cheaply.
there are a lpt of startegies and decisions to be made, so i think it is only up to you in this cutprrent situation
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

well is that's very good but it all from the ICO's or the project it's self. some of project are very low during the ico price but once it is listed in the market the price will even fall more that the ico price you have loose alot of money. but wen you buy from the market forkdelta or etherdelta the prices are very low over there.
Activity: 476

#Datarius

i think it is a hard qurstion, you xpcan so the same, just think whaf is better for you personally, not others
Activity: 126

#Datarius

That is not 100% true. If a project is very promising, bounty hunters don't dump tokens very cheaply. Most times too, bounty hunters have delayed payment. Some Developers wait for the market to be in good terms before payment is done. In this case, you won't normally get tokens cheaply.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I buy in market, because in ICOs I never know if their coin will hit the exchanges or not. I do bounties for ICOs and if/when the coin gets listed then I can buy even more coins or sometimes I can sell bounty tokens.
Activity: 210
It is often better to invest in ICO, but if you are not sure about the company, it is better to wait and buy coins in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think it is better if you buy during the ICO most especialy when you buy during the phase 1 of their ICO. Just be wise in choosing a coins/tokens to buy because some ICOs are scam.
Activity: 112
Definitely ICO.  Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
In some ICOs, there is a limit to the number of tokens purchased. For example, in ICO, which are based on the Krypital Bounty Program, it is allowed to buy tokens by no more than 3 ETH. Therefore, there is a need to buy tokens even after the start of their sales on the exchange and this pushes the price up.
Activity: 171
I tend to buy tokens at ico. Because, you have time to learn to evaluate the growth of the ico. But I see some people pay attention to buy in public sale or after the project is listed on the exchange floor. Perhaps, the scam issues are affecting the psychology of investors.
Activity: 104
For my side, I think this depends on the pojects. If that project is a potential project, bringing more profit, the price will be increase after ICO period and at that, we should buy in ICO. But if the project is waste, the price will fall fastly. It is better we should study about project before investing
Activity: 183
If you are sure that this is a good and promising company, it is better to invest in ICO to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There are times whereas buying during ICO is better than after the crowdsale and also, there are times that it is not. It depends on how the market behaves which is hard to predict due to the market volatility. Intelligent investors are making the behaviour of the market a basis on what and how would they act in order to earn profit. But in my opinion, it is mostly a better decision to buy after the ICO.
Activity: 260
buy ICO token in market when the bounty hunter sells it, there will be a big dump and then back up if it's a good project that way is quite effective for me in buying cheap tokens maybe you need to try it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: