Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 67. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2
It mostly depends upon the potential of the project. Their will be many factors considered. Percentage of bounus alloted to the early investors, bounty alloted , ico review. If you are an early investor you can go through the ico else from the market. should always check the bounty alloted if their is more alloted bounty then the bounty participant surely sell all their tokens when it hits the market So in this case you have to go with the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
For me it is better to buy during ICO because that is when the price is lower than the market and yes many bounty hunters dump their coins the first time they received because they don't give value to their tokens and only wants money but if you think the project has a bright future you I suggest buy it in ICO than in market because as soon as the project launch it's full capacity the price in the market can be very high than the ICO price, and usually they give discount in ICO sale if you buy earlier. Wink
Activity: 94
I think this depends with the sort of individual you are, whether you are a high daring person at that point Purchasing in the ICO stage will be perfect to you as an opportunity to get a conceivably decent measure of tokens of a decent venture at a modest cost will be profited, its anyway not an assurance that these tokens will be of an incentive as the achievement of the undertaking is still in adjust. Purchasing in the market then again is very perfect ass the token is demonstrated and now its available powers to decide the value.The benefits made hre are not as much as the individuals who contributed amid the ICO gets when the undertaking turns out to be a win.
Activity: 140
The best time to buy any token all depends on so many factors. For instance, if you are quite assure of the fact that the project has a strong backing and it is not such that will easily dump, then you can buy during the ICO. Otherwise, wait for it to hit the market  before you proceed into buying.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For now. Almost coin dump -80 -> -90% after the end of ICOs. You can buy up cheap from market if project good and you make sure that will hold at least 1-2 years. Becarefull and good luck in this crypto world !. Dont panic and Fud
Activity: 322
I think that it's best to invest already after token is released to exchange, because you never anticipate all the risks, suddenly, investing in ICO, the team will not rush to list its token on the market, or if they go to exchange, the rate will drop immediately and many times (usually this happens, bounty hunters begin to drain coins). For me, token is already traded on the market, it is a kind of guarantee for the success of project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
If after doing some intensive research on the project and I like it, I will participate in the ICO and also save some funds to top off on my holdings if the price drops.  I will not go all in during the ICO and the price could drop below ICO levels.
Activity: 84
Well, you might get some good profits if you invest on ICO stage, but ICOs generally take long to develop so have that in mind, and also the profits could be uncertain.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
if I prefer to buy at market time, because the price is sure to go down and cheaper than we buy it at the time of ICO.
Activity: 546
Sincerely speaking, I will go with buying from the market except you have enough fund to invest in the private sale which usually has huge bonus. Many ICOs fall way below their ICO price once they are listed leaving investors with losses.
Activity: 112
It depends. There are many advantages to buy during ICO because the price is low and it can grow a lot in the next weeks after the ICO OR it could go down
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Many average or mediocre ICO prices could trade below ICO prices after listing due to bounty hunters selling and less demand. However, a good project like EOT (EON) is better to buy during ICO.
Activity: 126
If you buy from ICO, you will buy cheap, but high risky. Buying on the market is more expensive but less risky. Anyway, the choice is up to you.
Activity: 148
Yeah right, I think it's better to buy the market on the week after the exchange, because I'm sure a lot of coin will sell it when it comes to the exchange, and that's where your chance to buy the coin, hold it until it will rise again.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I see the point of buying tokens from Bounty participants after the ICO, if the price has dropped. If, of course, the coin really has a future, and not a scam
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
Lately it is a lot cheaper to buy tokens from the market, rather than the ICO. On top of that the risk is already smaller, because you know that they are working on the project and not just trying to steal some money.
Activity: 50
 It might be better to buy when they first enter the market to avoid losses that are not in want. We do not know what will happen to them when they enter the market, whether they will be a good coin or become a shitcoin. So, there is no harm in waiting until they are registered in the market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
If the ICO is not good enough, the price will be dumped on exchanges, otherwise, it will go up and we all are going to see the price going up as soon as it gets released into one of them
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Because we want to be sure and secure all money that we want to put in investment. We know that ICO is more on a new discover token/coin and want to enter in crypto market for some popularity and ofcourse support by market in their foundation.
Activity: 98
It's better you Do Your Own Research on the project. some might dump massively immediately they hit the exchange while some will begin to do well.
Pages:
Jump to: