Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 69. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 101
If those ICO well stable or famous in market or community then it's not worrying to buy. If ICO project brand new launch and community value cheap then its take a little risk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
It's better to buy during the ICO presale or if some ICOs are giving discount over contribution in crowdsale. The price of the token goes down because of the community not because there is no pottetial in the project. If the project doesn't not had the pottetial it could have never reached its 75% to 100% hardcap. Also recently some ICOs gave 15x returns on investment example quarkchain and mainframe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
From my experience with the few projects I have worked for, I think it is better to buy in the market after ICO. Once ICO is finished, you discover that price drops drastically below ICO price. Idex, etherdelta etc are some of the places where coins are mostly sold at a cheaper rate especially by bounty hunters.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
You need to predict but if market is on red mostly all ico are trading below ico price even those coin with a big potential to pump and has a great team
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Have you search for ico project after the token sale the price of the token decrease or dumped. Before you invest in any of crypto startup makes sure that you search the whole thing and the product must have potential. Do not just invest with icos with big bonuses sometimes its a bait.
Activity: 252
If price of token fall down after listing on exchange - it's your problem that you did choose so bad project.
Activity: 196
I think investing in ICO is very risky. Therefore it is better to buy coins after ICO from bounty hunters
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This totally really depends on the market. At the moment, where the whole market is on a big dump - just hodl and stop panic.
Activity: 98
Its better buying in the market because doing ico you wont know if the project will be listed or not, they are so many developers that after ico they just leave the token on etherdelta and forkdelta forever..
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Now it's better to buy when altcoin has already gone to the stock exchange. The price is mostly lower on the stock exchange than the sale in ICO. Because most of the bounties immediately drain everything they receive on the bounty. Accordingly, the price falls. And it is more reliable when altcoin is already on the exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It is because of the current market condition plus the abundance of icos that make people think that the price is always lower at the exchange, if you follow crypto last year when there's only five icos going on the same time you won't see any of them have bad price at exchange because the demand is high, now the supply of ico is way higher so there's not enough demand to keep the price.
Activity: 349
I think buying token during ICOs is better than Market. You will get some benefits when buying in ICO (rewards, project specific equipment, bonus token,..).  Secondly, it's cheaper than market. But it's not always right. I've seen projects whose token on market is cheaper than ICO  Cheesy  That's all depend on potential of projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
For profits work better through the market. But you can gain a lot of profit from buying in ico because the prices are low and cheap but the risk is higher
Activity: 602
Yes most of the investor are buying during ICO because it is sometimes they can buy their in a low or cheap price compare to the market price. Especially if they notice that the project has a big chance or has a high oppurtunity to success they grab the oppurtunity as well by way of buying.
Activity: 79
Buying during ICO or market depends on the project. If the project is real good you will reach big profit, but we know many project ICO are scam so be carefull choosing them.
Activity: 158
I have realized based on my trading activity, most projects sell cheaper coins or tokens during the ICO campaigns. The discount and bonuses given during ICOs give more coins in the long run. Although there are some projects in which token already in the market produced smaller value.
Activity: 126
At present, when the market is in decline, the most optimal is buying after the ICO, when coins are minus at their prices.
I believe bounty hunters are always responsible for that or even  the team members.No investors will sell his tokens on the first day for a loss after waiting for long.May be this trend will  change soon
Activity: 126
if you can sieve off the scam projects,the weak projects,then you are better off with an ICO or presale.Much of the current challenge are as aresult of the bears in the market
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
You are right=)BUT! For example. fiat pre ico investors can have extra dividends that would be much more profitable than if you buy after ICO ends.Bounty hunters often try to dump the price just after tokens are distributed but its natural. I have recently joined LCS exchange and saw just same picture:Price before ICO was higher, after that bounty hunters dumped it and soon it will grow again!It just depends on what will you receive as a profit and on what stage to invest. That's why people need to read WP=).
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Many new ICO are not upto mark in last some months and for that reason, many investors are now afraiding to invest in a ICO. As per market conditions, now it is best to buy a new coin from market rather then through ICO but when market conditions favor ICO then it is good to invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: