Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 65. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I will say it all depends on the ICO, there are ICO which are better to buy on the market, those ICO that has huge bonuses, they will likely going to dump because of huge bonus offer?
Activity: 112
I'd rather invest my money on the market where I could find already established projects rather than take an unnecessary risk and invest on ICOs, with the amount of scams out there I'd rather avoid it.
Activity: 84
People who connect to project at the beginning must have any rewards.By this idea I invest money in the Initial Coin Offering.
Activity: 168
It is safer to buy coins on the market after the end of the ICO, but most likely the price will be higher.
The fact is, if you choose a really high-quality and promising project, then during the purchase of the coin ico of the company, you will be offered great bonuses. So afterwards you will get a very good profit.
I agree with you, but sometimes good projects turn out to be scam projects and you lose all the money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It is safer to buy coins on the market after the end of the ICO, but most likely the price will be higher.
The fact is, if you choose a really high-quality and promising project, then during the purchase of the coin ico of the company, you will be offered great bonuses. So afterwards you will get a very good profit.
Activity: 196
Activity: 70
Buying at the stage of aicio, you get an excellent bonus, you get 10 and 20% But in some companies 30-40% are given!
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
oh dear.. lately its been a lot more expensive to buy in ico than to get from the market. but then again it depends on the overall market situation etc
Activity: 112
It is not a big percentage on bounty campaigns - just ~3-5% in fat cases, usually it takes 2% and last time it takes 1%often. But you are right - bounty hunters sell immediately. But it is fault of advertising managers - other people don't want to buy these coins, so 3% can beat the price to the dip
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
I think you can get token from ICO project, because the price is still cheap, so you will also get a profit in the future, because you will also get many advantages with higher selling price in the coming months.
Activity: 196
SKYFchain ICO project promises to develop in the future. With clear timetable, there are high scores from experts. This is one of the best projects at the moment. Everybody who follows will definitely love this project. www.skyfchain.io
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
I prefer buying in the market. The idea is to gauge it well to know when the coins start getting listed. When new coins get listed on exchanges, their prices tend to drop even lower than the price that was offered in the ico. This is due to the fact that they are new and trading has not picked up on these coins yet hence the low prices. Buy at this time and then wait for the price to go up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Yes, this is completely logical. I used to buy coins on the ICO, but now that the market is bearish, many investors are afraid to invest or they simply do not have the means to do so, so it's better to wait for the stock exchange and buy there.
Activity: 44
Is it better to purchase amid ICO or Market? Purchasing at ICO is generally modest cost than in Market, yet the cost can be dubious whenever can change and to purchase in the market its cost is sure if my insight up until this point.
Activity: 84
I think investing on the ICO stage is more risky than investing directly on market, but if you do find a promising project you could get even more profits than in the market.
Activity: 32
Depends on projec, but buying during an ICO is more common for investors. And the price is much less, and a lot of bonuses that give you an additional token.
Activity: 602
If we speak from the point of view of the market, it is best to buy it on the ICO, and then of course everything depends on the situation on the market. Today many projects after ICO successfully disappear and deceive their investors. This is problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

If you really wanted to buy that coin, I think it is better when you waited for it on the market it is because the market's price can change and because the market is sometimes down or on the top, that is why you can buy their with a small amount compared to buying during ICO! Smiley
Activity: 32
I think that the potential of the project does not matter now, and it is better to buy it on the stock exchange. Buying in ICO is too risky compare to those already in the market. But buying in ICO can provide a high profit if you choose a project that having the potential with a solid team behind it.
Activity: 336
I think that in the market, about 1-2 weeks after the listing of a certain coin. It is in this period that the price itself is acceptable. Do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: