Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 68. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
It's very difficult to get into a good project now. Almost all allocations are taken away by funds. So I have to pick up some altcoins already on the exchange.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I think buying in ICO is better because you can buy at the lowest price, but with this method, you may be riskier than buying at the exchange. To minimise risk, you should invest in two or more projects than
Activity: 99
the projects that come out on ICO are much and most of them promise loads of things that actually rope in investors but then keeping to that or those promises are always the challenge so i prefer to buy tokens or coins after ICO when they are in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It is much better to buy tokens during the ICO csmpaign because in the token sale of ICO it will gives many discounts on the tokens making the tokens less price , and with these you can save some of your investment capital than the pricecin the market especially when it is time of the bullish run season of the market wherein price soar very high.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Yes, some it is much more profitable to buy tokens after an ICO. I think it depends on the specific project, if the it has the potential of success, then it is much better to buy during the ICO. Really good projects are rarely used the bounty company, and do not drop below the ICO price.
Activity: 140
Yea that has been the trend so far in this bearish market and I fear if this trend continues ico projects won't be able to reach softcap. I mean why buy in ico when I can buy cheaper on exchanges. It is just normal for people to wait. The market needs to wake up before we lose it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
It depends. There are many advantages to buy during ICO because the price is low and it can grow a lot in the next weeks after the ICO OR it could go down
Activity: 69
I think it's better to buy after the ICO, when the altcoins entered the market to see how the altcoin grows or falls.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
Looking at the behaviours of bounty hunters, it makes a lot of business sense to wait until they come to the market because definitely many of these bounty hunters will dump at a far lower price than ICO price
Activity: 150
I think that it's best to buy coins on the market, because you will not lose money if it is a scam project.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I think its better for us to buy the coin or token when the project still in ICO.. Because we can buy their coin with the cheapest price so we can get benefit in the future from  our investment in ico, but if the coin is already come to market it will be better
Activity: 168
Most often, the price of ico falls significantly after entering the market, Especially if used airdrop, Most participants in the airdrop، They break their ico, And it helps to collapse the price of the Ico after entering the market
Activity: 34
I would recommend buying in ICO, as it will be a lot of bonuses, than you buy in the market, but with one note, choosing an ICO project is really good, because it will get you a profit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
It is because of the current market condition plus the abundance of icos that make people think that the price is always lower at the exchange, if you follow crypto last year when there's only five icos going on the same time you won't see any of them have bad price at exchange because the demand is high, now the supply of ico is way higher so there's not enough demand to keep the price.
However, the ICO would not have started if there was not enough demand. Most likely, low prices are caused by the fact that after the bitcoin jump, a complete mess in the market began.
Activity: 210
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

2% of the total amount is a large percentage? Grin Bounty hunters have nothing to do with, the price on the market so much falls, only because the projects are not in demand and they are not who does not use.
Activity: 210
it is better to buy to ICO. because if it's not a Scam then the price will rise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.

Yeah that's right. I Dont sell bounty token when the project have great potential. So yeah it depends on the project.
Activity: 462
Nowadays when a bear market is in privilege, I think it's better to buy on the market because that project would make X price multiplier now, it should make a lot of hype and small cap to sell on ICO.
Activity: 224
During the ICO there is an opportunity to get tokens by smaller price. but the problem is to choose a good project. not all projects have the chance to become successful. not all coins are rising in price after the listing on exchange. the price may going down. so this is only your decision.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
really depends some icos you can hit a homerun some ico's are taking a absolute beating, the market seems to be slowly steadying itself at the moment so we shall see.
Pages:
Jump to: