Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 64. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
In the current market situation, I think it is better to buy encryption in the market than it was when ico was bought. Now most encryption is lower than the issuing price.
Activity: 490
In today's situation, I would buy in the market. In most cases, coins that have come out of new projects fall very heavily in price. But this is purely my point of view.
Activity: 350
Have you heard about local coin swap? they allocated around 5% of total supply and it can lead to token dump, so I get rid off this token inspite the fact that I consider this token promising. So i am going to buy back lower after bounty dump

It depends on the ICO project,you cannot get a cheap token using any exchange after the ICO if the project is really good, but if its only an average then you can wait for the market listing.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Buying of Crypto during Initial Coin Offering ICO is good base on the team and developers, which requires to make necessary research about the project and is least price, and more profitable to compare market price.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
it's better to buy in ICO because it's much cheaper and there are different bonuses

Yes but it is important in which phase you buy. If you buy in the latest phase with the minimal bonus, that mean that others get more bonus and can dump the tokens. This is one of the main reasons that the project pricefall under the ICO price.
Activity: 28
it's better to buy in ICO because it's much cheaper and there are different bonuses
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Have you heard about local coin swap? they allocated around 5% of total supply and it can lead to token dump, so I get rid off this token inspite the fact that I consider this token promising. So i am going to buy back lower after bounty dump
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The very first ICO I participated in around Oct 2017 went up almost x 24 my original investment. Never sold a single coin during this last 7 months because I will be going up again in a year or two.
Activity: 130
Of course on the market , usually after ICO price can drop very much, and you can buy coins for the more cheaper price. It happens in 90% cases ) Wink
Activity: 82
From ico beside rewards it is as yet modest amid ico yet remember that not all icos are great this includes speculation so implies the hazard dependably happens.. Simply be attentive on picking which ico you jump at the chance to take an interest in.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Buying us the market you have no risks, but buying on the ICO they are. But when you buy on ICO, you have a big bonus, and when you enter the exchange, the token can grow very much and then you have to buy it at a lot more expensive. So decide how best  Cool With high risks and profits higher.

You are right with the exception, that the last couple of month most of the ICO are dropping price when hit the exchanges. I think that this is due to the weak market and I hope to see a different story soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Well this is a very controversial issue. There are different situations. For example, tokens can both grow in price after launching the project or vice versa, practically fall to the very bottom) You can not foresee this, no matter how hard you try.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Buying us the market you have no risks, but buying on the ICO they are. But when you buy on ICO, you have a big bonus, and when you enter the exchange, the token can grow very much and then you have to buy it at a lot more expensive. So decide how best  Cool With high risks and profits higher.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Its hard to predict. I dont take part in ICO but get some tokens from bounty, they are same. And watch how the token price just melts in my wallet. There are some ICO that made 2x, but its no more than 8-10% only
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
As for me it is better to invest at the project stage because you can get discounts and lower prices and when the coin market it is very difficult for it to blow up the market.
Activity: 99
Most often, coins are more profitable to buy after ICO on the exchange. But if you need a large volume, then you need to buy at the stage of ICO, as buying from the exchange you will greatly raise the price.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
It is better to buy after listing on exchanges. Before entering the exchange many coins can be bought at a very tasty price on idex.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
On bearish market it is better to buy from exchanges rather then during ICOs , only if projects if very good i would particiapate in ICO right now. When bulls are back even weak projects can bring profits,but not now

I completely agree with you. Moreover, according to the statistics, serious projects don't get launched into the market and postpone their releases until the fall. From the beginning of the month, nearly 100 projects were released, while in the bull market nearly 200 projects with better quality get launched. Undoubtfully, that's also because of the summer heat and vacation period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I used to buy in the market and had a good profit, but people at ICO had even greater profits, now people simply lose money on the market, make conclusions themselves
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Now it is better to buy on the stock exchange as the prices of almost all coins fall several times. But this approach only works when the market falls. As soon as the trend changes, you need to reconsider your tactics.
Pages:
Jump to: