Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 66. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
On bearish market it is better to buy from exchanges rather then during ICOs , only if projects if very good i would particiapate in ICO right now. When bulls are back even weak projects can bring profits,but not now
Yes you are right with that even the tokens or coins that doesn't have a value or low value for sure will also pump when the bull market goes again and all we have to is to be patient. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I prefer to buy coins during ICO, it is the cheapest way. But before this it is necessary to study this project very well.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
It depends on your choice. Buying in ICO is different in buying in Market or exchange. In exchange, you can't get bonuses. While in ICO, you can have bonuses. For example, on the first week of the sale, 20% discount.
Activity: 119
I suppose it depends on the ICO mostly. If it has too many red flags you would better invest after the ICO. You can check this project. I think it`s good enough https://twitter.com/AsuraCoin/status/1016724121973972993
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius
Why do you blame bounty hunter? I've seen most bounty hunters prefer to hold the tokens they get rather than sell them. Or are you a bounty hunter who sell your token immediately after getting it?? Huh

Token earned by bounty hunter only slightly when compared with investors. Bounty pool only ranges between 1-2% of total tokens, while tokens sold for investors can be more than 50% of total tokens. Which is more potential to drop the price? think carefully what you say

Can i report him?? Huh
Activity: 121
I think it's better for ico for now because nowadays it's often a swap on tokens and this will hurt you when you switch to other virtual currency assets. and ico is safer for us to invest.how do you think you agree with what I say or not?

Activity: 112
I think buying during ICO is the best option for you because when buying it the will give you upto %60 discount for purchasing it at that period but when you buy it in market some time for you to have your gain.
Activity: 259
The answer to this question is it depends. There are some projects that is good to buy in ICO and good to buy in the markets.
Activity: 84
It is because of the current market condition plus the abundance of icos that make people think that the price is always lower at the exchange, if you follow crypto last year when there's only five icos going on the same time you won't see any of them have bad price at exchange because the demand is high, now the supply of ico is way higher so there's not enough demand to keep the price.
Activity: 192
From the little experience i have, buying at the market is better than buying during an ICO. When you buy at the market, then you are sure that you will one day be able to sell them just as you bought.Some icos may not be successful.
Activity: 151
If it is a successful company, then usually the price on the market is much higher than the price of ICO.  Therefore, it is better to invest in ICO.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
On bearish market it is better to buy from exchanges rather then during ICOs , only if projects if very good i would particiapate in ICO right now. When bulls are back even weak projects can bring profits,but not now
Activity: 82
It is profitable to buy the opposite now on the market decline, as the coins come out on the growth of the market and we will earn a lot!
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
Tokens on the market are generally already traded on the exchange, and their price is higher.  Another thing is the ICO tokens, they have a price lower but here one needs to prepare well, gather information about the project. To know whether the chances of success of this company are high.
Activity: 326
I now observe such a situation that, following ICO, very often a coin goes to a stock exchange with a lower price than in the course of ICO. And this price is not even two times less, and it happens that in 3 - 4 times. Therefore, it follows that it is better to buy a coin on the exchange.
Activity: 168
It depend upon potential of ICO and investor who are willing to invest. we can get real cheap coins in ICO but there are lot of frauds and scams going on and you really don't know which ICO ends up as a scam and your hard money waste
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
More and more rarely ICO tokens after release on exchange rise in prices, but the exception is still there. And now pass ICO, which end in a few minutes, but it is very difficult to buy during such a high-speed sale.
Activity: 9
Personally I think it depends on the project. I sometimes buy during ICO if I research about the project and I'm convinced about it potential, and if I'm not so certain at first, I will wait for it to be available on fork delta or IDEX. Because it's easier to get the coin cheap before it's official launch.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Many average or mediocre ICO prices could trade below ICO prices after listing due to bounty hunters selling and less demand. However, a good project like EOT (EON) is better to buy during ICO.
yes, it must be appropriate in choosing ICO for hard work to get results. do not rush in the business, calm and understand all the conditions make sure in choosing the right. the down market is also good to start investing. buy a trusted coin and save it until the price grows and sell.
Activity: 364
I think it's the same as buying during ICO or the Market. if buying time during ICO takes place is not necessarily the profit earned. because there are also unsuccessful ICOs. so if it is already marketed it could be the first high selling price, it could be several days down or higher. so trading techniques need to be applied like analyzing before buying them.
Pages:
Jump to: