Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 63. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1
It wise to buy the market than to participate in ico; it is even wiser not to trade at all now;  and wait for this type of bull breakout to buy in and lock down your profit as soon as possible. The market seems to be bullish now; time to buy black
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Buying from ICO are still delicious rather than buying it in the market because we know the different of it price and not about that we can see the significat of the increase itself when it hit to the moon. But still investing in the ICO thats mean you will hold for a long term to gain any profit
Activity: 161
Clearly it is smarter to purchase amid ICO, on the grounds that the costs are much lower and you can profit, yet the hazard angle is high with regards to any ICO you can`t be 100% certain that some coin will see utilize and turn out extraordinary.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Two years ago was better to buy tokens on ICO and pre-ICO especially, but now better to buy tokens on the exchange after ICO. All depend from the situation on cryptomarket and depend from the ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
On normal situation, I think buying in ICO gives you a cheaper offer especially when you get whitelisted during the early stage (Private or Presale) of the project. But there are some projects where you will be lucky enough to buy cheap on the market especially when the project is not yet know
Activity: 854
It has become very dangerous and heartbreaking to buy during ICO price. Most projects hardly achieve their target and thus listing on exchanges also becomes a major drawback. it is the reason why most investors now buy from exchanges directly.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

One year ago it was convenient to buy during ICOs, now it may be convenient only for early buyers who buy with a discount. For all the rest there is the market.
Activity: 462
I think that now it is not necessary to invest in ICO, as many projects release their token on the exchange much cheaper than it was worth during the ICO. YOU just lose your money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
All it depends on the project you are following. If you follow a project that has the potential to grow and you believe that ICO will be successful, I think it's better to buy it. So, it is better before you do your own about the ICO and whether you think the ICO can continue to grow or not.
Activity: 195
Buying when the token has been listed on the market is far better doing buying during ICO. the thing is that when you buy during an ICO and the project is a scam project, the devs will definitely run away with your money. But when you buy from the market, you are always sure that you can go back and sell them when the need arises.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
It is really risky to purchase after the ICO because if project gets hyped you'd have to pay 2-3 or even more times more....
Activity: 921
Now it is clearly better to buy tokens or coins of the project that you like on the exchange, since investing in an ICO you risk losing your money, or just your money after the release of tokens on the exchange will fall several times in price.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Sometimes even cheaper than the ICO price. So it all depends on the potential of the projects. If there will be uses on their tokens in real life so the chanches will be the token will be indemand thus has the potential to rise in price.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
I heard other stories people buying an account in order to take part i ICO. People spend fro 1-5 ETH in order to buy just account not token.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0

#Datarius

In my opinion, its depend on what project you buy and how you got to buy that particular project. ICO projects which have really good features and application will have bigger chance to success. I don’t go with the hype and I trust no rating sites, there’s a great chance that the projects on rating sites are being shilled. I would suggest you to go for projects like Liven and RedCab that are credible and legit. Liven is a great example as its operational in Australia as an established business since 2014.
Activity: 392
I buy tokens on the market if I see a pleasant price. Most tokens are traded below the ICO price.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
If the projects offer a good bonus, then you can buy at the ICO stage. Personally, I'm buying coins now only on exchangers, I do not want to take too much risk.
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
Sometimes projects can be very promising and investors who buy at the ICO stage get a profit very quickly. Most projects after the ICO have a low price and thanks to this, you can profitably buy tokens of these projects. You should be prepared to buy good tokens at all times. Often there are discounts and this is a good time for shopping
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

#Datarius

This is depend on the project potentiality. ICO gonna successfully or not . but I would love to buy from market rather from ICO. Sometime ICO gone failed and this may loose for investors
Activity: 238
In fact, it depends on the situation. There are many times when buying on ico is more profitable than buying on the market. Because sometimes, when it's ico, they give a big discount or bonus for the first hour or a certain period of time.
If this happens, and the price is low, I'm sure that it will cost better than buying on the market. Of course, the price will fall when bounty hunters get their coins and sell them, but if the coins are gorgeous and have a great perspective, just wait and the price will slowly grow again.
Pages:
Jump to: