Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 47. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I want to say, if that's true, NEO is a good choice for long-term investment and I believe it will be next Ethereum. And you have to hold NEO for the long term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the number of languages it supports. Unlike Ethereum that depends on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I think that NEO is definitely a good choice. The coin stood in the market after the Chinese authorities banned ICO. Another important argument is that large corporations (Microsoft, Alibaba and others) are investing their money in it. When the market comes to life, NEO will show itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
if you had asked me this question in December 2017, I would have answered Yes without hesitation. but now looking at how it develops, this coin, even though it is one of the most popular in the Chinese market, I would not risk or do it with extreme caution.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yes, Neo is good choice for long term because it have a solid platform. It have a lot of potential to grow.It gives you good returns if you can hold it for the long term
Activity: 168
Yes it is absolutely good long term investment. The  platform it self is already great, supporting so many programming language. The development is huge, the partnership also. Some people call it Chinese Ethereum. I saw many ICO moving from other smart-contract platform to NEO, its gaining popularity.
Activity: 154
Yes it is ,neo has been undervalued all the time that is why it is my first bet who can replace ethereum's platform in the future,because it is the upgraded version of ethereum,as the chinese ethereum it offers anything that ethereum's platform offers it is upgraded replica of ethereum which has better technology than its predecessor! thats why we really need to get this coin for your own gains in the future.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
NEO is also one of the promising crypto and it is worthy to hold, invest NEO today because it is undervalued and we wait sooner until its pump to our set price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Many sees NEO as the next 'china' Ethereum to dominate china existing blockhain provider market, definitely its a good way to go as its pretty established in terms of connection with other project owners, many mainland projects has launched through their platform and its speculative to see their growth. i myself invested alot in NEO eversince its rebrand last year and was one of my target blockchain investment.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Why not? it has always been one of the most powerful coins on the entire market, only that the price is more than cheap at the moment, it is ridiculous low right now, less than $38.
Activity: 1358
Yes NEO is a good choice for long term investment so don't be disappointed the market will recover soon you will gain profit in NEO for sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I really dont understand the fact that you buy neo and you hold on to it for a long-term, but you are panicking when the price of neo gets low? If you are really a long term hold in neo, the you must be calm to it. Gather more neos and hold it for a long term. Dont panic that the price of neo gets low or high cause your goal is for a long term, not a short term hold.
Activity: 112
I still don't know the NEO capabilities. Compared with Ethereum, which has already digested a lot of projects. NEO it is young project. NEO has one advantage, the lack of a huge amount of "trash" tokens as in the Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
NEO it is not bad choice. I think that NEO network has the good potential to growth against ETH and BTC. So I think that NEO should have a place in any crypto portfolio. But it is conservative invsetment as BTC and ETH as well.
Activity: 152
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I want to say, NEO is a very undervalued coin that can replace the ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long run. Neo is as expensive as it is now. You can consider a penny with a prospect for the future like Waves which also has a great flatform. And just by holding without you needing to do anything.
Activity: 90
You should inviest in NEO for long term. NEO operates in the smart contracts space together with Ethereum. However, unlike Ethereum NEO is written in several languages, which makes it capable of handling more complex smart contract applications than Ethereum. This aspect alone gives it an edge over Ethereum in the smart contract space, which explains its strong value growth potential. In fact, there is a good chance that coin will be valued more than Ethereum in coming years.
Activity: 86
I highly appreciate of NEO. Buying NEO today is a bet on smart contracts gaining ground in China. It's the frontrunner in this specific market right now, but could be overtaken by Ethereum or a newer alternative somewhere down the road.
Activity: 107
Considering the scalability of the platform and the advantages, it is a good opportunity for the investors to invest in NEO at present. Also, considering the fact that it is also starting to garner the attention of the institutional investors, the potential is sure to rise. If you’re looking to invest for a period of 5 years, then now might be the right time to invest in this cryptocurrency. It provides you with the good diversification choice as well. It can provide you with significant returns in the coming couple of years.
Activity: 111
Many people are looking to invest in digital assets owing to the enormous return which they provide. Even the institutional investors are trying to invest in such assets. This is highly positive for NEO as a platform. As the traction of the platform increases more and more, the price of the cryptocurrency would also go up. This is a huge positive for the platform in the future.
Activity: 77
Yes, you shouldn't joke with NEO, why buy gas when you can get it for free by just holding NEO. This is just one of an advantage in NEO. Its also a good choice for long term holding
Activity: 318
yes, Neo is a very good choice for long term investment as it has good potentials and also has a solid community and gaining more popularity as more participants invest in it because of its bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: