Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 26. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
Try to consider Amon Dropil or for investment. Very good company. Option to purchase BTC or ETH think not serious. Much more interesting to make a large amount of buying and selling tokens or receiving interest from them after the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 04, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
Good projects and their search is something that you must do all your free time. Investing in the future and in successful projects is very important and it does not matter what the situation on the market, good projects can show growth always
copper member
Activity: 546
July 04, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
Yeah I think this is a very good time to invest in ICO prices are low and people tends to be selling off in panic so I guess investing in ICO now and wait till prices shoot up again before selling so that you will make so much gain in the long run. I so much believe the situation will not be like this forever and things will get back to normal very soon again.
Activity: 19
July 04, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
It will depends to their project in investing in ICO. You should check if there project is good and how many supplies they have. You should be careful in every investment you make to avoid scammers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 58
July 04, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
I am sure that now is the time to find some good projects and invest in them the funds, for profit in the future. Only the choice of ICO needs to be treated very carefully, so as not to give money to scammers.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 08:59:27 AM
Is it goos to invest all the time but make sure find the better one who us legit and not a scam because theres a lot of scam ICO down there. Good ICO will give you a brighter life and lot of profit.
Activity: 11
July 04, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
It is bad time to invest in ICO, before community learned to separate scam from good projects
Activity: 40
July 04, 2018, 07:20:25 AM
If you are a crypto owner, then you should hodl! if you are new to the crypto spectrum, it is a good time to invest in cryptos.

Activity: 58
July 04, 2018, 07:11:27 AM
Investing in ICO's is a gamble, so there isn't a perfect time to invest or not to invest in one.  You have to research the project and if you feel it's a good one to put some money in, then do it.
Activity: 238
July 04, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
At the moment there are so much various ICO that it is difficult to tell with guarantee whether it is worth investing.
Activity: 89
July 04, 2018, 07:09:57 AM
Since the prices for BTC and ETH very Low right now, many investors began to panic.But as for me,
I think it is the best time to invest in ICO, because there are fewer people involved in ICO, you can choose some excellent ICO projects to participate in, you just have to choose wisely.
Activity: 17
July 04, 2018, 07:07:15 AM
If I were you I will invest my money to Bitcoin and Ethereum then hold it for 3-5 years and I'm sure that you will get a lot of profit. Now is the best time to buy these good coins because they are very cheap. Buy these coins then wait until the market recovers then decide whether you sell it or continue to hold. Smiley

Yes, but beacause of weak hands, people tend to sell when theres a big red candle. People need to learn how to hold. Imo 90% of all people involved in crypto have no experience in finances, and how it works.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
July 04, 2018, 06:52:56 AM
If I were you I will invest my money to Bitcoin and Ethereum then hold it for 3-5 years and I'm sure that you will get a lot of profit. Now is the best time to buy these good coins because they are very cheap. Buy these coins then wait until the market recovers then decide whether you sell it or continue to hold. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:47:29 AM
I don't think that as of the moment you could find a good profit in cryptocurrency market. Almost all coin prices are down without any signs of recovery. This could be set a bad days for investor in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 73
July 04, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
I have come to accept that when market prices for cryptocurrencies are dropping people will make money that includes the opposite when prices soar but in this case the best time to invest in ICOs is when prices of coins are high and i think cryptocurrencies are well priced and its certainly a good time.
Activity: 96
July 04, 2018, 01:10:41 AM
I have come to accept that when market prices for cryptocurrencies are dropping people will make money that includes the opposite when prices soar but in this case the best time to invest in ICOs is when prices of coins are high and i think cryptocurrencies are well priced and its certainly a good time.
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
Today the market pleases us, I finally saw a green color), I think that the market began to recover, now is the right time for investments
Activity: 63
July 01, 2018, 12:50:16 AM
It is nice that you are asking these questions.  The fact that you also went ahead to see the whitepaper of some ICO shows you are a serious investor.  In addition to your findings, you should also rate your interested ICO in terms of community participation,  popularity and capability of the team behind it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
June 29, 2018, 08:53:48 PM
I believe that now it is worth investing in only those projects in which you are not 100% deceived, there are many projects that are headed by managers who have raised a single project. It is this manager who will give you a 100% guarantee that the project is not a scam.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 06:33:50 PM
No, now is a good time to invest in strong altcoins such as BTC, ETH, BCH .... ICO is very difficult and they are not as effective as before.
Pages:
Jump to: