Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 28. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 06:36:38 PM
At times like this, I think it is not that advisable to invest in ICOs bwcause of the market volatility. The market value of most ICO tokens are falling upon the release in the market which do result into loss of profit. I am not generalizing but it is just that, most of it are. Still it is a good idea to invest on ICOs but be sure that you are in good projects in order to earn profit from bounties. Make reading a habit especially on the platforms of the projects in order to have assumptions.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 23, 2018, 12:56:09 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
yes indeed many ICOs are popping up but not a few are potentially deceptive and hacking. I think there is a way to minimize the risk of ICO is deceptive is to analyze the ICO, how many who joined the ICO and how the team and the team's cooperation and the team's cooperation. my advice if you want to invest more definitely as bitcoin, ETH, Ripple and NEO because I think the coin has a good future, because it has a large volume and a clear concept.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
many ico that lead to lies. Maybe you should be careful in choosing ICO.

there are some things to note in choosing ico ....

look in this Thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4523544

Good Luck ....
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
You can understand the risks. So many suspicious ICOs have appeared recently. You can do the good survey before you may to invest in any projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 23, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Right now is bad time for investing ICO, because 90% ICO is scam. I Think, that traidin is the best strategy of investing.
Activity: 226
June 23, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
Now the cryptocurrency market is at the bottom, now is the time to buy altcoins, they will all grow in price. As for the ICO, be sure to choose the right company and also invest.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:34:06 PM
requires strong courage to invest and instinct as an investor to be able to read the market situation crypto.the market conditions are down, does not mean there is no obstacle to achieve profit.you must remain cautious in analyzing the market and continue investing.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 12:26:56 PM
Personally, I do not participate in the ICO. If I like the project, then I buy the coins after entering the stock exchanges. This is more profitable than buying during the ICO. But everyone decides for himself
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 12:23:11 PM
Time is always right it is only our thinking for good and bad time and  Research is the best form of right information collect the right information about ICO and join as early as you can other wise you will late now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 74
June 23, 2018, 07:10:09 AM
Now there is no need to invest in ico. There are a lot of good ico projects, but the price is already lower than the issue price, so you should buy a coin below the ico price instead of directly investing in ico.
Activity: 37
June 22, 2018, 04:37:42 AM
I think the market will continue to fall. You can wait. It is not a good opportunity now. The best opportunity is in August.
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
I lost my hope on ICO's. Many of them priced under their ico value after exchange hit. Participating in them is risky. I prefer buying in exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 04:27:02 AM
There is no right time to invest in ico you just have to filter their ICOs carefully so you will not be scamed by the scamed ICOs. Just have this criteria so you will not be scamed read their platform for you to know what is their project all about, check their website to know if their project is nice and the manager has manage their project properly. Check their bounty thread if you are applicable with their bounty program. Check their whitepaper to know all about their platform, bounty program. Check their roadmap so that you can see if the timeline is the same whit the present project or if their plan about the project matches to their goal ot plan. Lastly check their team member so that you will know if the member of the ICOs has done a project already and you will know who is the manager of the ICOs so that if you have concern about the projcet you know who you will approach. You can do your own criteria if you have a better way of filtering the ICOs. What I have written is just my way on how to look for a good ICOs.  
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 04:20:51 AM
I think ICO is a very good way to make money and a good return on your investment. You just have to pick and choose which one is a good investment. Just as long as the company is not a scam, i think it will usually 80-90% of the time always make you a good return. Just my opinion.
Activity: 304
June 22, 2018, 04:07:12 AM
Normally,investments are good when the price of coins or stocks are very low,for any investors this is the right time to invest in any legitmate business especially ICO. Raining days are coming on or before december this year.
Good luck
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 03:19:44 AM
If of course you will find a worthy and promising project, then invest! But be careful, there are a lot of scammers now.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 21, 2018, 06:05:11 PM
I do not know why they write about a large percentage of the probability of fraud in the ICO. I participate in ICO campaigns as a participant in the signature campaign and would not say that the percentage of fraud is high. Well, 10-20 percent, not more. Therefore, investing in the ICO campaign is a good investment, bringing a good profit. However, before investing, of course, you need to get familiar with the project and its team.

I agree, I would also say that maybe one in ten ICOs is built to be fraudulent from the start, with criminals never intending to work on any project, every word in the whitepaper is made up and copied from other projects. However you hear all the time that 99% are scam. I also hink that 90% are trash in terms of an investment opportunity but that is a small difference.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 06:01:20 PM
Yes you can invest in ICO but you need to select which project are good and not a scam project. Your investment will profit double or more if you'll luckily select legit ICO. Try to research and invistigate before investing to avoid scam ICO.
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 21, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
Now really there are a lot of scam projects, but most of them don't think out any new ideas, and just alter already existing. I consider that if the idea really new, original and and is quite realized in life, then this project hardly appears scam
Activity: 33
June 21, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
it is always a good idea to get into some good ICO!!
they can make you rich easily!
stay away from scams!
Pages:
Jump to: