Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 27. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
I think that it is really good time to invest in ICO , however, you should differentiate between profitable ICOs and scams. I have seen both of them and can say that sometimes scams look even more reliable than real icos
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:25:37 PM
Like people have said here, do a proper research of the ICO you want to invest in. There are still good projects out there that will give you a good return on your investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 29, 2018, 06:21:21 PM
There is never a perfect time to invest in ICOs, ICO investment means that you are one of the initial investors of the project  so whatever the time you decide to invest so long as its still within the ICO period, you still will get a good deal off them.You however have to be careful where you put your money , Not all these ICOs are worth investing in, some of them might turn out to be scams or of no good at all
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
June 29, 2018, 06:01:50 PM
Since the market value of some ICOs are deppreciating momentarily, investing on it now would beneficial. Since the values are low right now, investing right now would help you earn at the right season...

Yes, I think it was good to invest now because the market was falling now, but what you must do was to do choose for an ICO that you think that was valuable. Becausw some Ico are worthless. I suggest only to choose few so that you can focus on it and you can monitor if you are earning or not from that Ico.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
June 29, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
If you find a good project, then invest, dont lose this opportunity because the price of ethereum is more than cheap at the moment, and you can get better deals and bonuses in there
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
Since the market value of some ICOs are deppreciating momentarily, investing on it now would beneficial. Since the values are low right now, investing right now would help you earn at the right season...
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
Now it is dangerous to invest at the stage of ICO-an unstable situation. I buy tokens on the stock exchange at a price that is lower than the price of an ICO. For example, DADI and INSTAR.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 06:07:50 AM
Any time is good to invest in ICO as long as you find a good project to invest on. Investing in ICO should be done when you see a good project you believed in then you can invest and hope for it to do well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 09:18:44 PM
It is certainly not as good as last year.
It is getting harder to earn any profit from ICOs now.
More often than not you will lose money if you haven't done enough research before investing.
We are certainly not at the best time of ICO, but still there are good projects.
Activity: 56
June 26, 2018, 08:16:41 AM
Yes, this is risky ofc but if you're doing all things right, analyze, check out all the parts of ICO, compare it to the good ones your chances to fail strive to zero. Check out this project, analyze it https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a because I truly believe that this is next huge volume project! Good luck!
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
Investment are subject to market risk. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then I would suggest DAKUCE.

It is formed by the top tier blockchain enthusiasts.

It is a combined effort of blockchain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Dakuce uses Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve as a new platform of service to its users. The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

The ICO started on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more: https://dakuce.com/

Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
ICO is really a good investment if you do it in a right way. Most of the ICO's are scams as you said and you should do your own research before investing to the project. Normally i go through their company information, whitepaper, team members, Project road map, telegram group and social media channels to get some clear idea. There is a ICO called "Daneel" and that is a very genuine project. I also can recommend and they have partnered with IBM as well. If you like to invest you also can invest with their project. Further ICO ends in 07 days and you can participate during this period with the bonus of 5%.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:55:30 AM
I read in the news that the US is going to rigidly regulate ICO. Perhaps this will lead to an improvement in the quality of projects and a reduction in the number of scammers.
Activity: 141
June 25, 2018, 07:37:34 AM
Dakuce https://dakuce.com/ is one of the Best ICO to invest in.

It is a strong and safe Crypto Exchange. Top-tier blockchain enthusiasts developed it. Dakuce is designed on the advanced distributed platform that can process transactions faster. Its error management feature has been worked on higher priority to lessen the transaction time abruptly are fulfilled. The platform works on real market rates and is devoid of any manipulation.

Providing an advocacy to cryptocurrency assets, the cutting-edge technology promises high-end services to traders. Their smart contract guarantees security, insurance, money saving, and a platform uniting everyone together. We believe in enhancing ourselves from time to time and bring groundbreaking records in success.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018!
Activity: 66
June 25, 2018, 07:17:25 AM
I think that for several years this industry will be booming. This year there will be many new and interesting projects. I trust such investments, because it gives me a good profit.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
Really there is no 100% right way to recognize true ico, at first you should check their web site, team (linkedin) , whitepapper , and what say about it advisors of this project , but also you may invest in btc , eth  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
investing in the ICO program always has its own advantages, and proven several times, I earn considerable profits from the results of investing in ICO programs. and if you are interested to invest in ICO program, I suggest you to join Thinkcoin at www.thinkcoin.io/ico, you can see more information on the website
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
We are having a market with a lot of prices falling.It is an excellent opportunity for those who still have their cash if fiats or tether.It is a good time,prices are at their lowest since this year.
Activity: 93
June 24, 2018, 10:21:01 AM
You can look for good ICO projects in the forum announcements, check their websites and communities, read their white papers, and learn about their teams and technicians.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
June 24, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
yes now is the right time to invest in any ICO of your choice because the price of Eth and Bitcoin is very low for the past two or than that so if you want invest it be at a chipper rate because of the present condition of the market price now so to me now is the good time to invest and relex your mind
Pages:
Jump to: