Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 29. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 05:22:04 PM
Be wary of investing in ICOs as there have been countless scams run through ICOs and thousands of people have lost their money. But, ICOs have the potential to create a lot of wealth quickly for people - which can be dangerous.

You can do as much research as possible but, an ICO can still be seen as a complete gamble. Especially due to every second person launching ICOs nowadays.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
I do not know why they write about a large percentage of the probability of fraud in the ICO. I participate in ICO campaigns as a participant in the signature campaign and would not say that the percentage of fraud is high. Well, 10-20 percent, not more. Therefore, investing in the ICO campaign is a good investment, bringing a good profit. However, before investing, of course, you need to get familiar with the project and its team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
In my opinion, now is the best time to buy coins for hold. In half a year - a year will be a good profit
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 21, 2018, 04:39:04 PM
I waas surprised someone asking this now when a lot of people are becoming fed up with ICOs. But the thread was already started in february when ICOs were still going ok despite the correction. Nowadays it's a mess, better get back to mining again.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
I think so. This is the perfect time to get go investing for having a drops coin for you. If you are an investor you can grap the good opportunity for you. This is happening ones in a blue moon. Have your coin now, have what you think you can make investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
I find it difficult to find interesting ICO. But I follow the tables of popular bloggers-investors and choose projects with high ratings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 21, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
Buy btc i think will not make us loss but it will be very profitable for future but for now buy altcoin by join ico i think will make us have many other coins because coin price from ico will be cheaper and many discount.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
Indeed. The perfect time though to buy some ICO, Initial Coin Offering stage Coins or Tokens. But we should be always skeptical ang be vigilant always. Be curious. Study and research first whatvyou are to engage, which is buying, that you are in the sense of investing. So in order for your money to be worth spent, choose the best ICO which you will surely have profits or ROI, Return on Investment once ICO ends and is in the market.
Activity: 350
June 21, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
Some projects in the last month gave a good profit. But most ICOs are falling in price after entering the  exchange. So decide for yourself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
Is now a good time to invest in ICO? In my opinion which based on my experience in the cryptocurrency industry no time is actually late to invest in ICO. Only make sure you are investing in a very good project and it requires a good research on the project you want to invest in.
Activity: 68
June 21, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
We know a lot of ICOs now in the crypto filed, I saw a lot of ICOs... How we can choose the best ICO from these all ICOs... Absolutely it is really hard without any knowledge about the crypto field. please do not invest your money without research about the ICO because scammers are everywhere. So be careful.

ICO is the best ways to earn passive income. Personally, I invested ICOs and I have received a lot of rewards through the ICOs. I think at this moment is a good time to make an investment in ICO. But don't invest without research.
Activity: 336
June 21, 2018, 02:37:53 PM
There is no good time for investing on ICO. You need to pick right ICO to invest and the time is when they launch the ICO, because good ICO sold out so quickly. One promising ICO i am looking at is GlitzKoin. The idea of GlitzKoin is to provide a PIONEERING THE DIAMOND BLOCKCHAIN .Strong team and some interesting partnerships. You can read about this project at : https://www.glitzkoin.com/
Activity: 9
June 21, 2018, 02:30:57 PM
The one ICO im eyeing right now is TerawattLED.com, they are launching a seed funding round in a few days, no one really knows about it unless youre on the email list, 100% bonus
Activity: 215
June 21, 2018, 02:27:07 PM
Now is the worst time to invest in ICO. Wait for growth to make a profit. Now it is better to buy different coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
June 21, 2018, 02:26:42 PM
This is surely not perfect to invest because nearly all projects go below ICO price instantly, that's difficult psychologially and maybe it's better to buy coins just on market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 02:25:37 PM
In my opinion, right now is a good time to invest in an ico if your willing to take the risk.. try eloncity ICO
Eloncity decentralized our power infrastructure into millions of self-sufficient microgrids. Locally produced energy is available 24/7 and directly competitive to utilities.
Website is on: Eloncity.io

I'm not an investment advisor .. do your own research before investing

Great decision, mate! I really like Eloncity project! Idea, team, advisors - all is at the highest level!
But also there are a lot of ICOs which the only target is to collect money. You should be very careful while doing research of the project, and invest in the best ones, like Eloncity!
Activity: 42
June 21, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
if i were you i would invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
In my opinion there is no such determination as "good time for investing in ICO" or "bad ones". Because I see here just "good ICOs" and "bad ICOs".
If ICO is good, if it has great team with experience, perfect idea or even MVP or product - it will rocket no mater what, this investment will give you profit anyway.
When bad ICO will give you profit just if whales will need to rise the price and you will be lucky to sell high
Activity: 51
June 21, 2018, 02:14:26 PM
In my opinion, right now is a good time to invest in an ico if your willing to take the risk.. try eloncity ICO
Eloncity decentralized our power infrastructure into millions of self-sufficient microgrids. Locally produced energy is available 24/7 and directly competitive to utilities.
Website is on: Eloncity.io

I'm not an investment advisor .. do your own research before investing
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
if its SOnder - 100% best time
Pages:
Jump to: