Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 32. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
I would recommend you wait if ICO lived near the pump. He lives in a downturn and then pumps. You can be patient and take it from the bottom price and increase your size.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then I would suggest DAKUCE.

It is a combined effort of block chain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Dakuce uses Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve as a new platform of service to its users. The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

Investing in Dakuce trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it. Apart from that, Dakuce ensures that it is profitable for its investors and users.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018!

To know more visit: https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
June 19, 2018, 07:18:52 AM
The main themes of the Ico projects in 2018 will be: In addition to Blockchain infrastructure developments, payments and speculative trading, many new underground projects are being developed, such as notary service, real estate investment, loyalty program, supply chain management, intellectual property rights management. Ico token investment is the greatest gain.
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Now is a good time for investment, as the market is now in the red zone - but it is a great opportunity to buy coins for the long term at a low price. personally, I do so - this is my strategy
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
If you are choosing one ICO`s,make sure that you have enough knowledge about it ,this make sure for not losing your money ,just be strictly researcher about ICO`Sim sure its really helps to you to know if they have a chance to turn into scam or be succeed.
Activity: 17
June 19, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
IMO, its not a good time to invest, because of the bear market. Each time BTC or ETH drops, - the ICO has problems aswell.
Activity: 57
June 19, 2018, 06:36:00 AM
Well, as for me it's a good idea. It's good to invest in ico projects now. But before dealing with any ico, we just need to be extra ordinary careful so that we would not end up been scam. 70 percent of ico are fake this days.
Activity: 378
June 19, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
In my opinion it's better to buy Etherium and other altcoins and wait until the victorious, I hope soon the crypt will come back!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 19, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
There are many kinds of earnings on the ICO but the most basic and most important is investing in them. It is with the successful investment of money that you can expect the greatest profit for a short period of time for almost any of us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
Many people tend to think that there are lots of scum on the market, but I feel there supposed to be even more soon. So right now is good time to invest, because most of projects are only in the lir beginning and you can imvest on very early stages to maxize profits
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 06:05:54 AM
Despite all the risks with participation in the ICO, it is from this type of investment that the fastest profit should be expected. In general, the crypto currency market is calm now, and therefore it is worthwhile from time to time to look for a worthwhile ICO for participation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 06:00:36 AM
I think now is not the best time to participate in the ICO for a short period,but long-term investments are still relevant even at such low rates.

I think if you want to invest in an ICO this days, you should choose the long term one, because the market is still ups and downs, so we never know if we can earn or loose if we put our money in a short term investment. Atleast in a long term you have the chance to recover.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
June 19, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
At this moment I think it is not a good time for ICO investments because the market is so volatile which makes it hard to earn profit from investing to ICOs. The markrt value of most ICO tokens are falling after the release in the exchangers. As such, investing after the crowdsale is more advisable. This uncertainty is innevitable so we just need to be patient.  Waiting for the market to first recover, would be a good decision.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 04:30:37 AM
I  think ICO always still good investment but you need to be careful because scam is everywhere, and need to choose famous team or nice working product, so you will be sure about your investment. But while there is such a rapid decline bitcoin is better not to invest at all
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
It would be nice to find a group of analysts who can advise you something. It is very important that the analysis is done by an independent group. Now there are very few worthwhile projects, but they are there and they just need to be found.
Activity: 177
June 19, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
Time is good when good project is at stake, so follow ICOs regularly to find good one. Look at www.icoguide.com they have good rates and good updates.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 19, 2018, 04:15:12 AM
for my opinion its not a good time to invest in ICO because we already know that most of ICO nowadays are scam or fraud i dont take the risk of my money to invest an ICO
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 04:13:29 AM
I think it's a good time to start. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 19, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
I have become very cautious while investing in ICOs.
Although it will give you good return to invest in some ICOs, it is also probable you will lose your money.
I have encountered too many ICOs that are dumped so hard.
Activity: 58
June 18, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
I think now is not the best time to participate in the ICO for a short period,but long-term investments are still relevant even at such low rates.
Pages:
Jump to: