Pages:
Author

Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin? - page 11. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
I think that beginners should not hold altcoin for long time. In the encrypted market, most altcoin will disappear, especially some new coins. Try to invest bitcoins and ETH as soon as you enter the market.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
Of course beginners can also invest altcoin in the long run. You should check some altcoins first before deciding on an investment. Altcoin is good to hold in the long term such as ethereum, NEO, EOS, and Cardano. You can check the coins that have that potential. I advise you to invest in some coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

everyone can hold any altcoins for long term, no exceptions
and maybe if you want to invest for long term,, try to make a research on waves and neo
regards
Activity: 14
Activity: 14
Activity: 658
Catena X
In my opinion, I prefer to hold EOS. The price is still affordable enough, moreover for the beginner. It also has a good technology. As a smart contract platform based, EOS can follow the success of Ethereum, in my opinion. Just analyze more some coins that attract you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Of course, a long term holding or long term investment is one of the basic strategy in trading where you're just going to hold your tokens/cryptocurrency for a long time and going to sell it afterwards.

I suggest to you to look at the top 10 cryptocurrency here in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ for a good coin for long term investment. Don't listen to some people here in the forum giving a coins name, It's much better if you're going to conduct your own study in what coin you're going to invest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
If you have a lot of capital why not invest in bitcoin or eth. Both of them are good investments for beginners but if you would like to invest in cheaper ones better do some researching and studying first.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

of course it is not impossible, you can still do it with the recommendation of many friends in this forum. but remember, however you do not have much knowledge about the crypto industry. so you have to monitor it all the time and always search for new information and knowledge.
Activity: 189
There are a lot of altcoins that you can try to hold, but the best thing that you can do is just to try to hold good and strong altcoins in where you know that you are NOT going to be scammed because of a dump
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Yes it is possible for anyone to hold altcoin. Long term is best because the return is more than double. Just make sure you select the beat altcoin. Eth is the most promising coin. Neo is also good. Tron and iost are also in my list for coins that i am currently holding.
Activity: 110
Nobody can say which coin is the best to hold it for long term, it is very hard to say. If you want to play safe, you should invest into Ethereum or Monero, these two coins will have a great future and I think the price will go up!
Activity: 224
My most favorite coins for the 3rd quarter of 2018!
nebulas
NkN
pchain
fusion
all of them should give a good profit!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

ADA and NEO is important
but if u have more money, u can spend of it to ETH
i just believe ETH is still favorite choice for long term investement.
Activity: 218
Yes, of course. My personal pick for the best 2018 altcoin is Ethereum. This is the year that will bring me much profit. I believe that Ethereum will be able to increase in value for at least 50%. My more optimistic expectations are even bigger- 100%.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100

most of people will answer ethereum and i think because everyone know if ethereum is the best altcoin to hold
so, buy eth than forget it, then open your wallet et the end of this year  Wink
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
There is a lots of altcoins that you can hold or hold for long term investment.Its depends on you which alt you gonna hold.If you want to go for a stable ride then go for some of the top 20 altcoins but if you wants to make more profits then go for some unknown alts but which have potential.Better if you are a beginner then go for top altcoins like eth,ripple ,IOTA,NEO XLM and theres more.But one more suggetion dont listen to someone start your own research and do it before some investment.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

Ethereum is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018.Ethereum is the queen of crypto currency.I had sell some long term holding ETH at 800$ and get some profit from it.As like a bitcoin,the price of Ethereum had crossed 1000$.Expect Bitcoin cash ,ETH and Bitcoin,not even a single crypto currency crossed the value of 1000$.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
very many coins that have good potential in the future
maybe this just lists some very potential coins for long term.

1. ETH (ethereum)
2. ADA (cardano)
3. EOS
4. NEO

and many others
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
It is very hard to predict the coin price but right now NEO coin is very low as it is found 50$ on the qryptos. 2 months ago it was 80$ soon it will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: