Pages:
Author

Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin? - page 5. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
No matter if you are a beginner of a professional of cryptocurrency, you can always holding altcoin for long term as long you have patience.
Usually the real investor have the long term vision about their investment, so they can hold it for long than a beginner.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
NEO, Ontology and Cardano. This three will be good for holding. Look how much they sank, and then read their white paper and you will understand.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I think that all coins in top 10 good for investing. But you should explore market by yourself.
Activity: 29
Depends on the Lubricant. If beginners are really serious about looking for big profits in Altcoin by putting forward patience and thoroughness, then the beginner can participate in this long-term investment in Altcoin. But if the beginners are still in doubt and still hesitant in investing, the problem is for short-term investment first, counting also for learning.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I am more inclined to projects that create their own blockchain. Now there are many of them on the market, but they are all quiet, apparently preparing for large-scale updates and market growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well anyone can hold coin it either short term or long term as long as you know what you are going to do and also their are no restriction when holding a coin just keep in mind that you know what you are going to hold
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
My picks of Altcoins for holding are Ethereum, EOS, Neo, Ripple, Tron and Stellar. Also I am looking at a new super project, have a look here: https://www.nextpakk.com/
Activity: 318
the long-term holding altcoin is not just for pro trader but the beginner can also hold their coins for a long-term. but be careful, to be a bag holder, you need to have a big patient because the price will not increase in the short time and sometimes, you need more than six months to hold the coins. every people possible to hold their coins if they want to make a big profit in the long-term.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Yes it is very possible to do so. it is not hard to be a holder, it is actually one of the easiest things that you can do in this industry. For beginners I think the real challenges comes with buying their first coin but once they get past that then it is quite smooth sailing from there. Just make sure that as a beginner you are holding a good altcoin which will last for the long term.
Activity: 112
if I'm in you always look at the market so you know where and what atlacoins are going to leave.
this is the site. https://coinmarketcap.com/ Nowadays you need to be careful and profitable in trading so you do not lose money and you will not fall victim to a scam.
so goodluck to you
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I also agree that long term altcoin holdings will generate us a high income, as in the long run we may have more opportunities to sell at relatively high prices. higher than the price now. The current market is down sharply not in line with the sell
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
Yes, it is very possible for beginners to hold altcoin on long term as long as it is a promising and potentials one. If you are looking for altcoins to hold in this year, you can invest in ethereum, neo, eos or litecoin because they are very potential coin and will be very profitable on long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50

Buy ethereum since it is only below $300 ,and hold for 1-2 years.

Or buy tokens such as Policypal,or trade.io tokens this has the best future for me as i am holding this from the start of the year,and now are getting better as for each recovery ..

But its all your decisions not ours,just use this as reference
In my perceptions, as a beginner in this technology they are already siting how to avoid loss and how they are able to take good profit as well, in fact they are begin to experience Things but for sure they are more wise by holding it in long term by the help of this bitcointalk. It's possible that they can hold long term, by depending on signals and monitoring the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Think you should not buy atlcoins so you should know how trading strategies are for you to earn more money.
and you should always be in the market for you to know when you will be out of money
Be wise not to lose money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Buy ethereum since it is only below $300 ,and hold for 1-2 years.

Or buy tokens such as Policypal,or trade.io tokens this has the best future for me as i am holding this from the start of the year,and now are getting better as for each recovery ..

But its all your decisions not ours,just use this as reference
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
yes you can hold altcoin for long term even you are beginner, I suggest altcoins that you can hold are ethereum, cardano, neo and eos, good to hold this year.
Activity: 153
NEO is one the best to hold in a long term and can make your profit good this 2018 this year will be the best to hold more coins that will make your future grear and successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Beginners do not know the long term or not. to be sure and can hold to result in some time in the future then it will certainly have resulted. but clearly, the long term investment is secure enough and also even potentially generate. Crypto continues to grow and this is certainly a good thing for the wait.
Activity: 126
I think that you need to first learn all the information about the crypto-currency market and you will begin to understand what kind of coin you better invest. There are many advisers, but if you want to do something good, do it yourself.
Activity: 52
Yes, in such situations, of course a beginner needs to be prompted at what point it is necessary to sell coins, and in which to hold, the moment can be missed.
Pages:
Jump to: