Pages:
Author

Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin? - page 9. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think everybody can do long term hold, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a proficient market participant, just develop your own portfolio.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh

There are many altcoins in the market, so deciding on which one to invest into depends on the investors choice, so for me, if you ask me, I will say investing in blockchain projects will make a whole lot of sense
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Yes, I think that NEO is the best coin to hodl for 2018 and also a great long term investment. I have a good stake on it and I receive gas from time to time.

I think we can trade safely if we are around good and not too expensive coins like ethereum, Ripple and litecoin, with trading in good currencies, the potential profit is greater than we trade new coins because they have potential losses if we not really understanding price movements, and the geo-political world that can affect the value of digital currencies.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092

There is not best altcoin, but there are lot of different features on coins, and one of them is staking, if the idea is to hold, then clam coin is a good option, because with stacking you can generate new coins while you hold them, it have an average of 1 clam/day for each 1000 clams you hold. And we know 0.1% daily sound awesome, the problem is if the coin goes down, i have seen it in the top of $13 and now is at $2 if you buy them at $10 and get the 0.1% daily but it crash to $2, then will be hard to recover that $80 lost and the 0.1% daily will become 0.02% of the initial inversion. until the coin recover from that crash.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
buy some NANO, XRP and IOS and this is good for the long term. for the portion of the portfolio, you can decide for yourself, but if I do that I will buy NANO with a 40% portion and the rest for the next 2 coins
In my own perspective, it is possible because we are all have the capability. The coins I suggesting you are.  Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, EOS but it depends on you. Its better to decide on your own, you should only use opinions here as a basis for you to make a decision correctly.
Activity: 602
If I think that the altcoins that are good to hold this year are ETHEREUM, TRX, WAVES and CARDANO for tokens I recommend Vexanium, SingularDTV, Streamr Datacoin and Aion but it all depends on you, I just give advice.
Activity: 93
buy some NANO, XRP and IOS and this is good for the long term. for the portion of the portfolio, you can decide for yourself, but if I do that I will buy NANO with a 40% portion and the rest for the next 2 coins
Activity: 532
Anyone can be a long term holder of an altcoin and what is important is if he made enough research about it so his faith will be very strong and be patient even it crashes for a long time like what it happening right now on most of the altcoins.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
holding an altcoin or just a long time is actually not a problem for beginners or seniors. this is a pure problem of one's attitude, but what needs to be understood is the nature of the crypto market and its movements. if you can control emotions I think even beginners can hold altcoin assets longer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Well for me i think bitcoin remains the most preferred coin for a long term hold, so if i am going to suggest for anyone, I will always suggest bitcoin because of the more adoption it has generate over the years
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
I would suggest IOTA as a long term hold.  Buy it and put it away for 5 years.  I can guarantee the gains will be staggering.  IOTA is the one project that could dethrone the top coins once it become implemented. 
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
What does a beginner do for long term holding? you do nothing but letting that coin stay on its respective wallet.

It's very possible and its effortless so don't think of it that its something that can't be done by a beginner. When I was a beginner, I hold bitcoin and I'd like to advise that too to the beginners out there that are still looking for their coins to hold. Before holding an altcoin, see to it that you have been holding bitcoin.
Activity: 486

The best Altcoins to hold long at this time can only be ETH. So if you are new to the market, you should consider investing and holding ETH because besides crypto, investing in other altcoins as well as ICO is not safe and easy to lose if you do not have experience in trade and investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
I think this is good chance to own and hold Altcoins because ETH is cheap now.
Just need to find potential tokens to hold.
I'm not trader, I only hold to die, so i choose security tokens, which allow me to earn profit in future from project/company.
I bought 10 000 ORC (500 GBP) and will hold to die. It is security token and I can earn easiPayer tokens in future from them.
You can check it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty24m-gbp-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3777991
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
There are so many long term altcoins in the market, you can choose based on their top, some investors mostly choose the top 3 altcoins to hold because they believe that those coins has a good future and their value tends to high sooner or later. Specially in eth, if its value gets high, you’ll definetely gain huge profit.
Activity: 602
There are many altcoins in the market that you can invest in a long term that you can choose , look at the top altcoins in the coinmarketcap. But for me the best to invest in a long term is the etherium , because when its value go high again it will definitely gain a lot of profits from it. Etherium is the most popular altcoin in the cryptocurrency , and what mostly says that , it will be the next to bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
For me is VECHAIN THOR. This is by far the best of the best and by investing now there is big possibility that in the 5 years you become very rich man depending of how much you invested  especially cause of the usecase and passive income through VTHOR
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

IMO, with altcoins, I was not thinking of long-term hold because altcoins are not suitable for long-term investment. So if you want to invest long term, you should be interested in BTC and ETH will be more reasonable than altcoins. Altcoins is only suitable for short-term investment only!
Activity: 784
Merit: 112

I can suggest to you ethereum,betr,monero,herocoin,litecoin and dash these altcoins might brings you more benifit in the long term hold, i believe in their platform in the market is making the mainstream and the investors will like this altcoins.
Activity: 112
There is a whole lot of coins in the market, so as a newbie, it is good you take your time to learn about the space and blockchain so that you can find the right coin to invest into, there are thousands of coins in the market and it is good you choose the one that best fit you
Pages:
Jump to: