Pages:
Author

Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin? - page 6. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Holding coin does not limit to anybody, so far you have your investment audacity. The following coin may be invested :
Ethereum
NEO
Doge
LITECOIN
etc
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
I think you should hold Ethereum, because the price is low now. Last year the price reached more than a thousand dollars. So I’m believing that before the end of this year the price will get to a thousand dollars or maybe close to that price range, so you should invest in it now and wait for the increase later.

The next coin I think you should go for now that price is low is Ripple  (XRP) the price is very low now, or should I even say extra low? So you need to give it a short you have nothing much to lose. As for bitcoin… Mehn… This one is for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
i think the best altcoin for long term invesment still ethereum. there are so many altcoin born but it's too high risk for investment when market situation are not too good like this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
If you ask this kind of question, answers can harm your investment. Take this answer like general ideas not advice for investment directly, you should do your own research or invest popular altcoins but i still think it is not good way to make profit to hodl altcoin for long term. Of course also it depends on what "long term" means to you.
Activity: 101
The cryptocurrency market is very unstable in 2018. I think that novices can hold altcoin for a long time, but I only recommend holding Ethereum for a long time, because other altcoins are more risky for novices. Before investing in altcoin, I must do it Good enough research
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
It is better to invest in little-known and cheap altcoins. It's better to choose yourself, but still it's better to stick to some criteria, for example, I look at what project (interesting idea), what roadmap, whether there are specific projects and what has already been done, also pay attention to activity in social networks, as is Twitter and so on, not least important is the development team, so that people or groups are identified who are doing it. I draw your attention to the very protocol of blockchain, whether it has any advantages from its competitors.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
The best thing a beginner can do is to study and research things first to get to know the world of cryptocurrency a lot better. Don't directly engage in to investing first. Familiarize yourself first with everything about cryptocurrency. Once you decide to hold you should only stick to big names like eth or bitcoin to avoid loss.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I believe that the best option and the alt that has passed the test of time is ETH, that currency is not only a good investment financially, it also has a very solid platform and a community that supports it, I still see a lot of potential to ETH so I think it is a good investment, you can also go for other top 10 like ripple or tron, but I still prefer ETH.
Activity: 7
Novices should not invest, it is best to learn to observe the market. Long-term holding is a good strategy, but it depends on your understanding and analysis of coins. Some coins are not worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
there are so many altcoins that you can hold this year. but to be safe, you can hold ethereum. if you are a beginner it's better to invest and hold in altcoins that have cheap prices, but always increase.

Ethereum shouldn't be that bad for a beginner to invest his money, it is a sure thing the could make profits out of it. It is more safer to invest on well-known altcoins if you are a beginner rather than to invest to those cheap prices Altcoins that you don't know when they are going to make a move to the moon. Also, if you are a beginner, it would be good if you are going to start with a small price and do Day Trading for you to learn in a haste way.

Unlike if you are just going to hold your Altcoin, then there is nothing you could learn from that but be patient and be alert because you might miss the opportunity to sell your Altcoin
Activity: 75
there are so many altcoins that you can hold this year. but to be safe, you can hold ethereum. if you are a beginner it's better to invest and hold in altcoins that have cheap prices, but always increase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
There are many Altcoin good to hold for long term , but my opinion this is three of them after Bitcoin are good choice , Ethereum Stellar and Monero .
Activity: 171
Hold is the basic rule to make a profit in a decentralized supply environment from the crypto ecosystem. Sure hold is still an optimal choice for novices and even those with experience. And in my opinion, hold and diversify is probably the ideal approach.
Activity: 189
I do not see any harm in investing in coins like TAU, XRP or POWR. All the people including beginners can definitely buy them and use them. These coins are supposed to be held right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I probably would not have become so sure, but I think that you can do this, only having previously studied the project in which you want to invest your savings, I think that this will be correct, you do not need to hurry this is the most important thing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
Now these are not, because absolutely no coin did not hold its position and fell in price!
Activity: 98
In my views they must have a considerable measure of discretion, so as to abstain from offering at the principal dump, there are numerous decisions, for the time being, you can purchase bitcoin as the main decision speculation or for the best 10 altcoins. The sky is the limit everything relies upon your understanding level that to what extent would you be able to hold your coins. As an amateur, you can hold long haul yet chosen coins must be great potential coins.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
I suggest these coins: ETH, NEO, EOS, Stellar, LiteCoin.
My first priority is NEO because I think it has the highest potential and will give me the biggest profit. The second that I will choose is ETH. EOS, Stellar and LiteCoin I still do not invest in them yet but I think they are really good and worth for investing.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Many people tell me that in connection with the situation on the market, it makes sense to buy and keep only bitcoin, and from the rest of the coins you need to get rid of. Their price will only fall.
Activity: 322
Holding Altcoins for long term is always good for investment. According to me you can choose from top 20 altcoins invest like ETH, NEO, BCH, EOS, LTC. But do a good research before investing, as everyone has their own choice.
Pages:
Jump to: