Pages:
Author

Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin? - page 13. (Read 2082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
There are plenty of coins available in the market mate. Value of the coins we cannot assure and say that this coin will be bumped more in the market for the particular time or month of time and all mate.
I see people looking to invest on altcoins all the time so do not bother about any cryptos and just on your own favorite coins.
My picks will be for NEO, NEM, IOTA and TRX to make the profit buddy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Really could, neo, ethereum, trx and many more others you can watch the coin that you choose in one of the market. Learn how the fluctuation and also read all the things that connected with the coin that you choose. Example, trx it already pump few days ago after dump for times. But few still hold because the actual information from trx really good.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh

Ethereum
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
Iota
EOS
Ripple

This altcoins are my currently hold for long term and I advise you should make a research before invest, don't just make decisions on what do you heard the other people.

Your holding altcoins are definitely good for long term investment, and most of them I also currently hold like Ethereum Litecoin Neo Ripple and Cardano. And yes you have a point don't just put your money in a coin, before that you should do a research.

Yes. That's our way to avoid those scam and also to avoid losing our money. Some people lose their money because they are just invested on it without knowing about the coin. We should research always to avoid those scam.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
As a newcomer to the industry, I think that you can invest in the top 10 cryptocurrencies in market capitalization, because the risk of investing in them is even smaller, and now is a good opportunity because their prices are low and you only need to warm up in the market. When you sell them, you will get great benefits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The best time for a beginner to start is to hold cryptocurrency. Often the long time investors earn better than traders. Long term investing is more secure than trading. I will go for the bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ripple and monero.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

Ethereum
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
Iota
EOS
Ripple

This altcoins are my currently hold for long term and I advise you should make a research before invest, don't just make decisions on what do you heard the other people.

Your holding altcoins are definitely good for long term investment, and most of them I also currently hold like Ethereum Litecoin Neo Ripple and Cardano. And yes you have a point don't just put your money in a coin, before that you should do a research.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Ethereum
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
Iota
EOS
Ripple

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
NEO
Ethereum
Zilliqa
Nucleus vision
Cybermiles
Pundi X
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
I hope kin is the best coin to hold for long term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Yes, I think that NEO is the best coin to hodl for 2018 and also a great long term investment. I have a good stake on it and I receive gas from time to time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: