Pages:
Author

Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin? - page 4. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I believe that today newcomers have excellent opportunities to start perspective investments in the long term. But at first I recommend strongly not to take risks, but to buy mostly the most reliable and proven coins. Examples include Ethereum, EOS and NEO.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
I think you should start with Ethereum or Bitcoin if your assets allow. The best are altcoins in the top 10 or top 20 by market cap price. I mean EOS, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Cardano. I would choose those.

When I started the market I bought Bitcoin, I think that with all the investments in this market, Bitcoin is needed, so buy Bitcoin and find out how it works. Necessary for beginners
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
I believe that this year it is really possible to start making profitable investments. After all, next year, prices in the market should start to go up, so investors will be able to make money. But for beginners, I always recommend starting investments with the most reliable coins, for example, Ethereum, NEO or Ripple.
Activity: 268
Today, anyone can make promising investments in the crypto market, despite their experience. But in any case, be attentive to choosing the right coins for starting investments. Better to do with buying altcoins from among the top-20 - a more reliable option.
Activity: 320
I believe that this year the crypto market is experiencing a prolonged correction and a significant drop in prices. Now crypto remains in a rather low state. Therefore, you can make profitable and promising investments in reliable coins. In particular, a novice can handle this, if he studies the ratings of the most promising coins and the rules for managing his long-term investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think it's better for new ones to hold because they do not know the trading strategy yet. so we should always be careful not to lose money and not get scams. You should always be looking at the market to know when to sell altcoins.
Activity: 318
yes, it is possible for a beginner to hold their coins for a long-term. now, I am trying to hold xrp, xem, str, dgb, bcn, ada, and sc for a long-term and I don't want to sell if the price does not increase 2x or more. I like that coins and this is why I want to hold for a long time and I already hold for more than 6 months. I hope that soon, all of these coins can increase higher because when I see the history of each coin, the price can increase higher and this makes me want to sell at that higher price.

The beginner must start with the long-term trading, the day trading is not for him. Try to invest in the altcoins, which are in the top hundred. Pick NEO, Cardano, Waves, Ethereum, TRON, EOS, Lisk.

fortunately, I hold cardano, tron, and waves because this coin is not too expensive for me and if I can get some profit from the other coins, I always buy that coins so I can expecting to make a lot of profit in the future. I still trading but not for day trading because I don't have much time to analyze every coin and it is difficult for me to determine which coins that can increase so I prefer to trade when I have a free time and watch the coins before I buy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
yes, it is possible for a beginner to hold their coins for a long-term. now, I am trying to hold xrp, xem, str, dgb, bcn, ada, and sc for a long-term and I don't want to sell if the price does not increase 2x or more. I like that coins and this is why I want to hold for a long time and I already hold for more than 6 months. I hope that soon, all of these coins can increase higher because when I see the history of each coin, the price can increase higher and this makes me want to sell at that higher price.

The beginner must start with the long-term trading, the day trading is not for him. Try to invest in the altcoins, which are in the top hundred. Pick NEO, Cardano, Waves, Ethereum, TRON, EOS, Lisk.
Activity: 854
This isn't just one altcoin that is best, because there are lots of good altcoins for investment. You can just have so many of them and select the one that suites you. I would recommend you select from the top 100 coins in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think you should start with Ethereum or Bitcoin if your assets allow. The best are altcoins in the top 10 or top 20 by market cap price. I mean EOS, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Cardano. I would choose those.
Activity: 350
everyone can do it, but this requires the patience inherent in more experienced people in my opinion
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I think ethereum, NEO and EOS are the most promising but everyone has a different view in determining the best altcoin. always do research before investing.
that is very true, Before making an investment you must do research. I personally recommend ethereum for people who want to invest. But it all depends on the people who want to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
When I started to invest in crypto I have only BTC, XRP and ETH I don't care the rest which my mistake. I hodl  for 1 1/2 years before selling it. Yes, it is possible to hodl but to choose the right one with constant volume.

ADA
EOS
NEO
ETH
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Ethereum, NEO, EOS-in my opinion these are the best coins for investment.Study the market and choose what is best for you.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think ethereum, NEO and EOS are the most promising but everyone has a different view in determining the best altcoin. always do research before investing.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
I like coins that have great prospects for price growth. For example, for my investment portfolio, I would choose such coins:
Ethereum
XRP
EOS
Litecoin
TRON
NEO
Activity: 280
Activity: 182
Yes, I already did accent somehow on it. What a problem for beginners is the excessive retention of their first purchased coins. Therefore, they need to look more closely at investment and time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Of course, but the problem is determining which altcoin we will hold for a long period of time, but if it is in accordance with my prediction then Ethereum and NEO will become one of the altcoins that can be used as a long-term investment, maybe around 1 or 2 In the coming year, the price will continue to increase over time due to the many uses
Activity: 251
I think that this is actually the easiest and best option for a beginner. Once you can decide on a good coin to invest in, the best thing to do is to hodl it. Trust me, you don't want to go about trading daily if you are not well skilled with that.
Pages:
Jump to: