Pages:
Author

Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin? - page 2. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
yes , every one here can suggest you which one is best altcoin to hold but you have to remember that they will not help you forever , you have to learn about cryptocurrency if you really want to make money  with crypto market long term
Activity: 184
I think now is the time when it is necessary to start investing in coins which are included in the top 100 and have working product. At this stage, the market allows you to enter these projects almost at the price of ISO, or in some cases even lower.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Holding could be done by everybody so there are not any difficulties. It will be even a good foundation for the beginning and future improving here.
Activity: 252
There are not any problems at all. Moreover I am sure that it will be so good beginning because its doesn't need in special knowledge and resources.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Ethereum, BCH, DASH, EOS, QTUM and NEO are good long term holds. Basically those in the Top 10 are good IMO.
Activity: 269
Etherum
EOS
CARDANO
DOGE

Altcoins that I have in 2018 and I will save until some time in the future, I think you can invest in coins that I have is a long-term coin investment, Why do I choose the coin because all the coins I have occupy 1-50 coins top on the website www.coinmarketcap.com

In addition, I see several ICO projects now using the platform from EOS and CARDANO, this is the progress of the coin. And I conclude that the coin will potentially be very good in the next few months or years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh
Look at eos and bat, I think this is our future and the main competitor of all top coins. And the price for a beginner is more than acceptable.
Activity: 318

For me, it's still Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins control the market and the community, all the other coins just follow their progress, some top coins are just a forked of Bitcoin and using Ethereum smart contract although there are coins that can make you ten times profit but when it comes to stability, they are the two coin.

That is right, with these two coins, I am sure that we can hold this for a long-term and I am sure that we can make a profit too. But I think it still worth if we hold bitcoin only because we know that bitcoin price will increase higher in the long-term. And don't forget that the other coins will have the same opportunity to give a big profit for you.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

For me, it's still Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins control the market and the community, all the other coins just follow their progress, some top coins are just a forked of Bitcoin and using Ethereum smart contract although there are coins that can make you ten times profit but when it comes to stability, they are the two coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
It may be that beginners hold long-term coins and this will certainly be a good and profitable investment. Learning to invest from the beginning will have experience for the first and will later become an impetus for going forward.
OTC
Activity: 196
Why not. A beginner can hold altcoins for a long term if he knows much about the coin he's investing and believes  the coin has the potential of becoming great in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
you can check this site Smiley :
1. https://coinmarketcap.com/
2. https://masternodes.online/
from there a lot of information regarding tokens or a coin Find the coins you like there, understand the potential for the future and save it well make decisions carefully and wisely.
Activity: 406
Yes beginner can possible to hold altcoin for a long term if you think the coins have the potential to grow to give us a hood profit. Research first before making decisions on the choices of coins so that you can get losses at the end.
Activity: 336

You can start ethereum for now Because the price of ethereum is not already recovers for this time and hold it for long time. You can also try bitcoin just go for legit coins for a long time.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
It all depends on your self-support. I, for example, am ready to keep some of the profitable coins, such as NEO and Kamagames, not even paying attention to the situation in the market.
Activity: 224
as a beginner, I would probably choose to not rush in the hold. Learn the basics in crypto are more important for capital strategies in crypto. Crypto for detention may be many, ethereum became the foremost as an option because with the platform that grows increasingly well certainly it will be a good capital to survive in the long term even grow the better.
Activity: 644
Yes you can,and it's not even the fact that you are a beginner,the key is that for tokens?if proven working products, it is clear, and if the new or those who are questionable, then there should basically look at the pump, when it was a jump and sell, as it may not be already such large jumps, that's all
Activity: 476
No coin is best at this time. But if you want to long term hold, you can buy eth. If you are interested in short-term hold, CS is a pretty good choice. It's up to you 
Activity: 504
I think that only prospective coins should be kept that already have a working product, then you have a chance to earn good money. it's my opinion
Activity: 323
I think ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, eos, stellar and cardano are altcoins that are good for you to hold long term. Because the altcoins I mentioned are at the top and the potential of the altcoins is no doubt. You can buy and invest long term. Buy if you have more money.
Pages:
Jump to: