Pages:
Author

Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin? - page 3. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Personally I hold IOTA, ADA, XEM, NEO, ETH, SMT and some other coins. Investing in the long term is not as easy as it seems at first glance. You have to be ready for a long freeze of your money and besides you have to have nerves of steel when the market will fall.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
On ERC20 platform there is good arsenal but i can separe few of them besides Ethereum and Bitcoin who are promising to be guaranteed for hodling ; Rebellious , XMR , FabricToken , Litecoin , DeepOnion - really they are must to start investing in them because it will be later and it will be the same case in ETH & BTC early stages when people miss to be millionare, so i suggest you that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
If you are a beginner and looking to hodl long term, then you should go for one of the established, top 20 coins.

This mean coins like eth, neo, stellar, monero and the like.
I would avoid ripple, dash, and bitcoin cash like the plague (they are extremely shady organizations) even if they seem valuable.
Also, eos, even though it is number 5, is in a terrible situation right now and should be avoided.

But, the hardest thing is not to pick a coin, the hardest thing is to just hodl.
It sounds so simple enough, but it is a lot harder than you think.
When you start out in crypto, you get really hyped up and track the progress of coins all the time.
You can get panicky and sell or feel fomo and try to jump on another coin.
The best thing is to just buy, store in your wallet, and forget about it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Of course you can hold Altcoins for the long term. And I suggest you hold the potential altcoins. I mean altcoins which have the top coinmarketcap order. Potential Altcoins like ethereum, ripple and neo. that in my opinion is altcoins that have good potential for long-term holding. If you want to invest, then do it now. And there is no need to wait any longer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
For all that is now available on the market, the best thing would probably be to start investing in popular projects that were previously popular, now everything is becoming very, very affordable, I think it will be clear soon.
Activity: 329
AGATE
Here people avid promote that it is necessary to have long-term investments, but they don't want to understand that for frequent it is destiny of rich people or the companies, the small investor can't afford to forget about money for couple of years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that in addition to altcoins you should definitely buy Bitcoin. If we talk about the acquisition of altcoins, then it is worth investing in EOS, ADA, OMG, Ripple and Ethereum.
Activity: 812
It is not depends on beginner or not, everyone can possibly hold their altcoins for long term.
As long you have enough patience and can afford your money to lose before you buy coins, then i am sure you can hold
for long term even you are a beginner.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Ofcourse it is possible, all you need to do is research on your own about the coin and which will be better. Trust me long-term investment will give you a good return. Make sure that you are investing in a right coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Yes, I think that NEO is the best coin to hodl for 2018 and also a great long term investment. I have a good stake on it and I receive gas from time to time.
Yes, you are right,
But Ethereum is also very profitable with NEO, because these two Altcoins are very profitable for me, and I use them to make my daily investment.
Maybe that's my advice, if they use two Altcoins like me, surely that's the altcoin that's right for them to use.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
Why not, everything becomes possible and for anyone to hold the crypto with long term. all dependent patterns of thinking and the level of panic from someone. None of this has to do with new people or old people, but it all depends on the confidence of assets owned. If you believe that the Secretary for the long term, then do it, and keep monitoring the market situation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I suggest that you search the top 10 altcoin and then do some background check prior investing to it.It is still rewarding if you discover it through yourself but other people suggestions are equally valuable too.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
NEO,EOS,ETH,LTC this is the alt-coins that I think that would be great for a long term hold.
I think it is not really good to hold some new coins like ICO because most of them are just going to drop.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
You better HODL Ethereum because with Ethereum you will know the meaning of cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is attracted by many people and is difficult to beat in rank 2. If Ethereum returns to 170 USD then that's when you buy.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
There is no point holding a coin for entire year. What makes more sense is to hold a coin when it is being dumped and then sell it when it again reaches its ATH.
That is the key to make good profits in this market. Apart from that, there is not much you can do. Market is highly unpredictable and only whales know what would happen to the market next.
Had you bought Ripple yesterday, it would have increased by 41% today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
no problem!:) Actually most people who came on cryptomarket in the begining of this year became such long-term holders:)) especially those who participated in medium ICOs...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I believe that today newcomers have excellent opportunities to start perspective investments in the long term. But at first I recommend strongly not to take risks, but to buy mostly the most reliable and proven coins. Examples include Ethereum, EOS and NEO.

True. Long term investment is ideal for newbies. But the coins to invest have to be those which are reliable and are time-proven. Investment in long term are way better and ideal than short term ones as this poses relatively low risk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
Of course it is possible to beginner for a long-term hold. As a beginner, you can invest in top 10 coins in coinmarketcap. Otherwise, you can also hold MTC, CHT, LCS and ETH. Because this coin is very promising and the price of these coins are so good for purchase. I think you need to have a big patient because the price will not increase in the short time. But I believe the price will grow up at the end of this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Now is looking like a fantastic time for beginners to enter the market for Altcoins. To make things simple you should have a look at coinmarketcap website and you can choose pretty much any of the top 25 coins and invest in one or several of them. They are all currently around 80 - 90% down from their all time highs so when a recovery sets in you will be sitting pretty for some easy profits.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
everyone can do it, but this requires the patience inherent in more experienced people in my opinion
First anyone can holding long-term even newbies, my friends who just joined they buy bitcoin then leave it in their wallet to be hold for a few years, thats the proof. but to keep the long-term for altcoin is at risk, if the newbie wants to hold it then it is better to choose an trusted Altcoin like Ethereum, XRP, Dash, and etc..
Pages:
Jump to: