Pages:
Author

Topic: Is taxation theft? - page 27. (Read 75960 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
July 28, 2017, 07:12:30 AM
Taxes it's like food for the public body. Without them there can be not one country in the world. But politicians and officials have adapted to steal money from the budget. This leads to the impoverishment of the state and prosperity of thieves.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 28, 2017, 07:00:02 AM
Personally, I do feel it is theft, I never consented to any taxation. I feel that this video helps explain the video quite well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMQZEIXBMs

Taxation is the government's way to earn fund. It depends on how the government officials use it. It's supposed to use for the people's convenience or projects that would help to improve the community. But, if it's not used properly then it can be considered as theft.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 28, 2017, 06:46:38 AM
Personally, I do feel it is theft, I never consented to any taxation. I feel that this video helps explain the video quite well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMQZEIXBMs

I think it depends on how the government use the taxes that they have collected from people. If it's used for the common good, then it's not stealing. But, if not then it can be considered stealing. Taxes should be used for everyone's good. People should benefit on the taxes that they have paid.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
July 28, 2017, 05:39:52 AM
I am glad that there are so many people here on my side.

This weekend I went and robbed some old lady's house (she didn't even lock the door! ha!), but not to worry. I donated some of the money to charity after I went and bought some burgers for myself and I did not take all of her money so it was only a percentage.

Because the money was put to a good cause then it was not theft.

Thank you everyone for re-affirming the fact that I am not a thief.

I doubt the old lady would have donated her money to charity, which I believe is her duty. She should not get to decide on her own.

It is good to know that the action of taking her money without her consent can be deemed ok as long as another action later on negates that action.

Like if I kill someone but later I do a good deed...I did not commit murder.

I believe I will live the rest of my life on this philosophy. Do bad....but do good later to even things out.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 28, 2017, 03:51:16 AM
Taxation is not theft because local tax agents say that it's your duty to pay taxes. And they are in authority so you better must obey them.

I mean disobeying somebody in an authority position is just so evil that I can't even find words on it.

Local taxing agents use the tax money to enforce taxation collection that they do. It is a vicious cycle. If they didn't have the tax money, they wouldn't be able to enforce taxing people who didn't want to be taxed. It's like a big Mafia protection racket. Taxes are theft.

So, how did taxes get started in the first place. By people donating to a cause that they believed in. Then when the cause had success, the taxation never stopped, but rather, became the new focus of the cause. It was the taxation agents that did it. Rather than shutting down when the project was done, they said to themselves, "This source of funds for us is too great to shut down. We want more money from the people so we can live the good life." Because of this, we have a whole Government that lives the good life, supported by stealing from the rest of the people.

Taxes and taxation are theft.

Cool
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 28, 2017, 03:21:25 AM
as long as the government uses the people's money for the way it should really be used then it is not..
but when this people seated begun to prioritize their personal interest then i'll call it thievery...

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 03:17:50 AM
i  totally disagree on this one, we all know that everything you earn in this world is subject to taxation. it is in order for the society to run and grow. i find taxation theft when it is not regulated properly. specially when your tax serve as bribery or not being directed to the government funds but rather use in personal purposes
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 03:07:47 AM
Tax theft will make the state loss, the tax receives the state of the tax, the state of the tax will build the public facilities for the community, from tax theft happens, the country will be difficult to develop and its people suffer.
Merit: 252
July 28, 2017, 02:39:34 AM
Taxation is not theft because local tax agents say that it's your duty to pay taxes. And they are in authority so you better must obey them.

I mean disobeying somebody in an authority position is just so evil that I can't even find words on it.
disOBEY could be dangerous, but 'evil' sounded like a joke.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2017, 04:28:46 AM
NO. Its a way that the government gets funds so they improve the country and develop stuff for our own benefits and comfort
That is true, but only in theory. In reality things are vastly different and a lot of or even most of the money is wasted on inefficient bullshit or greedy/corrupt assholes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
July 23, 2017, 04:25:28 AM
In our country, money that is intended for taxes is used by rulers for their own purposes, the authorities do not care about ordinary citizens. I think that in many countries there is a theft in the form of taxes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 23, 2017, 04:09:17 AM
NO. Its a way that the government gets funds so they improve the country and develop stuff for our own benefits and comfort
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2017, 03:41:54 AM
I personally do not see it as theft, just more like paying into a system.

You can always move to another country that has laws you more agree with.
Yeah, but they will still be shit and have corrupt fuckheads in charge. As long as the Blockchain or a similar decentralized technology isn't used to clear out how and where tax money is spent governments will simply be a fucking parasite that can't be stomped out because too many people just simply don't care at about the world that they live in.

Ultimately it doesn't matter if you understand the rules and know how to play the game, but it's still a disgrace that something that calls itself a public servant is just a scam artist.
July 22, 2017, 11:14:30 PM
I personally do not see it as theft, just more like paying into a system.

You can always move to another country that has laws you more agree with.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2017, 10:28:24 PM
I believe taxation is no theft until the tax being posted is not computed right. We all know that most of the tax assesor take advantage of other people in terms of computation since it's their forte and some of us didn't know it.
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
July 22, 2017, 09:41:44 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
July 22, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

Disobeying is not always a bad thing. It depends upon your action why are you disobeying.

I live in a small place where in politicians are having a good life from the taxes we are paying. They get a lot of taxes from us, they start making projects but, most of the money are not going to the project but going into their hands, they are corrupting the money we give them, in short, they are living from our taxes. I am not saying all the government officials are like this, but they are taking advantage of their positions.
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
July 22, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

This.

Always obey authority. They know what is best.

Not you, peasant.

I mean clearly these rookie tax agents are fogetting the part that honest taxpayers have funded the Nazi Holocaust, and the Soviet Gulag atrocities.

They clearly have no problem with taxation, they think nothing bad can ever happen out of it..

What could possibly go wrong?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 22, 2017, 08:48:03 PM

This.

Not you, peasant.

I mean clearly these rookie tax agents are fogetting the part that honest taxpayers have funded the Nazi Holocaust, and the Soviet Gulag atrocities.

They clearly have no problem with taxation, they think nothing bad can ever happen out of it..
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
July 22, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

This.

Not you, peasant.
Pages:
Jump to: