Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 7. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Even in a country with good or improving economy, there still poverty and unemployment. A country like ours will continue to beset with poverty  because of many factors like unemploymet, constant rise of the price of prime commodities, rapid population growth, calamities and graft and corruption in the government. Economic conditions might deteriorate if the government will fai to address it with efective solutions. Being also in the typhoon belt area, our country has it own share of supertyphoons during rainy season that caused widespread destruction of properties, agriculture and loss of lives.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
The economic situation in my country is currently declining. Not only the economy and even weather is now reasonably unpredictable weather is the reason. Many graduate school graduates do not get a job. It's a bad economic impact. And become increasingly unemployed. But maybe with bitcoin and people already know a lot about bitcoin I hope the economy in my country will be solved.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think all countries are experiencing it, in every country there must be a poor person because it is impossible for a resident in a country where the inhabitants of the rich are all
if talking about it in an economic context of course every country wants all its people prosperous to eradicate poverty in the country but it is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand
because not all good policies can be accepted by society
I hope bitcoin can be the solution one day, and this is the job for the bitcoin developer team, what if bitcoin could be useful for everyone in the world
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
In my country their are a lot of things that bad in our economy situation because many people have more doing bad that affected our country like they trust their garbage in rivers. And also our government maje corruption so that our country can't go up many people affected in this they have 99% of people poor caused of that.
Activity: 36
Perhaps not all countries feel the same economic collapse can be done by the government itself, especially corruption that makes the country's economy difficult to develop.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Currently, I can somehow consider that our country's economic status is that bad because there are lots of issues that our people are facing right now and that literally affects the economy of our country. Once the people are being affected directly, it do also play an impact in our economy and I bet other countries do also have experienced such thing as getting their economy to be stucked into a bad situation. So it is really in need that everybody participates in makin the economy be better and even best.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
I can still yes but it is improving.  In the administration of our country there are so much corruptions thats why our economy is not growing.  But in our new administration, I can feel and see the changes in our economy. But i know my country will become successful again like before.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Government is just a mirror of the nation.
Its very hard to get better leadership without changing whole society. Thats why the progress is usually slow.
Activity: 448
Yes, I think that in my country a very bad economy, although I'm not too familiar with it and try not to climb there, but it would not prevent something to fix because it all brings her down as a whole, well, this is my opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Well, I cannot say it's good but I cannot say it is bad. I guess the right word is getting better. Our President is doing its best to fixed our economy to progress. We are in the third world country but he wants our country to belong to the developing countries like Japan and China.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
the economy is bad in all countries, even the most develop, that's what is worrying, crypto currency will overturn some things, to see if it is good or bad
Yes our economy situation is not so good and everything is very expansive and a lot of people are jobless here but we are lucky and bitcoin arrived to our country three years before it’s not only reduced unemployment in our country but also it help us in our economy it change a life of thousands of people in our country and just because of its great work my country announce to make bitcoin legal because we know how bitcoin is important for us.
Activity: 420
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

My country has a very slow economy, Bitcoin can handle it because there are so many people in Bitcoin that have become rich, but one thing is worrying that Bitcoin is banned in my country, If the government discovers the Bitcoin participants. they will be fined
I think government will accept bitcoin because bitcoin is very helpful for those countries who have very low economy and they cannot manage their economical situation because many people have very low salary and many are jobless so bitcoin is very important their future because low income cannot secure their future, so that's why bitcoin can up economical situation.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Our economy now is more stable and fast performing due to the recent tax reform law that allow small earner individual to exclude from paying tax, the tax reform law gives the opportunity for almost 90 % of individual to have a higher take home money. The tax reform law also the reason why local stock market is belling green
Activity: 30
I think that's not true the economy in my country is improving right now, but still looking for work is difficult because of the many competitiveness right now.
Activity: 349

My country has a very slow economy, Bitcoin can handle it because there are so many people in Bitcoin that have become rich, but one thing is worrying that Bitcoin is banned in my country, If the government discovers the Bitcoin participants. they will be fined
Activity: 259
Actually in most of the developing/under developed countries economic situation like job scarcity, low paying jobs, high expenses are normal and this types of economic problems are increasing year by year. I am also from developing countries so yes we have bad economic situation from many years. Even our online bank accounts and ATM machines are not secured enough so i prefer to store my cash/fiat in bitcoin and i think in the countries where the economic situation are worst bitcoin can be secure way to store wealth.

That's true, developing countries have a lot of problem in the job availability. Because of such situations economy is going in a normal manner without much boom. Possibly everything will be good when the job opportunities gets increased.
I live in a developing country ,there really have many inconvenient things which make me and many others be always in concern.It’s hard for one to find job or a job with a good salary,many students graduate from university can’t find a job which is suitable with his/her ability or knowledge. So there’s getting more and more people who are unemployed .Yep there also have some bank accounts and ATM are in danger of bankcrupty. I met many young who find bitcoin is a good way to invest and get an extra income. I believe that bitcoin can save the economic of developing countries now, which helps many of us easily have chances to be successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The economy in my country has been in a bad situation for how many years had passed until now because mostly of our government official are all corrupt. And have so many big issues that needs to be solve. As of the moment our government are focusing in war on drugs and at the same time trying to fixing our economic situation.
Activity: 238
The economy in my country has been improving over the past few months, but the major problem with my country is that inflation is increasing but our pay isn't. Also, my country is plagued by corruption, meaning many public projects meant to develop the country are not done properly.
Activity: 110
it seems like bad but it still get better  everyday
Activity: 294
Merit: 43
Imagine There's NO Countries........

It isn't hard to do.........

Nothing to kill or die for.......

and No Religion too.........

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: