Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 8. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 105
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Well for me. I think right now I can say that our country is going towards progress, because our current president is very strict for implementing order. Unlike the previous administration that has no will to fight crime and corruption, but I know this time I'm seeing a bright future ahead of us because because of strick of our president..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Yes, the economy situation in my country is seriously bad. People are hungry till dead and the goverment is doing nothing.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Yes, in terms of exchange of money to other country. It seems so small (not the size but its monetary value) compared to other currency. Our hundreds is their coins. And aside from that, it has a very low connection so that we can't explore the internet and any online sites.  In terms of economy situation, the economic rate is decreasing and poverty rate is higher.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Well everybody is complaining about the crisis and economy everywhere but when I see their lifestyles they are not leaving any joy behind like traveling, eating out and drinking.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The economy in my country is currently stable, there may be some sectors that have decreased, because my country is a developing country so sometimes the stable economy is sometimes unstable, that's the usual thing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
probably in every different country for economic problems where I am now improving in terms of development not as it used to be.

Yes most of the countries in this world are really facing lot of problems especially related to that of economy. There are certain countries in which the condition is much worst. As far as my country is concerned, there are certain issues and the economic condition of the country is not that much good as it really needs to be but still it is far better than most of other countries in the world.   
Activity: 271
Merit: 10

I think the government should allow Bitcoin to be developed because it can boost the country's economy with Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is currently banned not only in my country But in many foreign countries, such as countries such as Korea, Bitcoin is developing very strongly, but perhaps my country is afraid of having an adverse effect on the economy so it is still prohibited.
Activity: 25
probably in every different country for economic problems where I am now improving in terms of development not as it used to be.
Activity: 162
Here in the Philippines economy is quite booming. We came from the bottom and now we're going up. Even though things are not perfect, you can still expect a great infrastructure project for  this upcoming years which will benefits a lot citizens and attract a lot of business company around the world. Please keep an eye on us.
Activity: 28

My country has very poor economic situation, there are many social evils occurring in the country, such as drug addiction, gambling and illegal trade, security areas in the country can not manage all The main cause is the lack of jobs for young people now, and the jobs are few and the current citizens are very much responsible for that cause the country's economy is bleak and unchanging.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11

if in my country the constraint is the bit of his job which makes the small people become unemployed and even there is a scavenger, this is a big problem if the government does not quickly overcome it is not impossible the number of unemployed will increase more .
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
the economy is bad in all countries, even the most develop, that's what is worrying, crypto currency will overturn some things, to see if it is good or bad
That’s why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin because of the situation of the economy all over the world. Only rich people get rich and most of them control either the government or our enconomy and now they are threaten with bitcoin and they are trying to bring down bitcoin by creating a fud.
Activity: 91
Yes because there are some poor families who dont have a stable life and there no have jobs .
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
To be honest our country’s economy is not good. I am looking foward and praying that we will be more progressive with our newest President. There are still plenty of unemplyment but not like before though. There are so many of call centers or bpo in my country but not all can be accepted thats why there are still more unemployed. Most of my fellow countrymen will go outside the country to work and some migrate there. Usually they go to US, Canada, Australia and other progressive countries. I am very glad that i was able to join in bitcoin. Aside from my regular job, i have this as my part time job.
Activity: 93
the economy is bad in all countries, even the most develop, that's what is worrying, crypto currency will overturn some things, to see if it is good or bad
Activity: 238
Hello World!
As I watched news today,  I can say that our country is at bad state but not really bad or worst. Our country just experienced chaos awhile ago, thank God it's done now. Half of the population is against the president, Innocent people were killed, Not so good cabinet members, and many more. But despite of these things, our country stays to stand firm. People are doing their part in the nation and I think that's beautiful.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Our country suffers from terrorism before and I'm glad that the war between terrorist, people, and our nations army is finally over. Today I can say that my country is slowly standing up behind the previous grueling situation that once happened before. We are a strong country, and I guess, our government today is doing their very best to make our country good enough once again. Our world can't escape reality to have bad news such things, but I assure all of you it won't last forever.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I can say that yes, our president is currently proposing beneficial plans for us, and as one of tge third world country we cannot afford so much program like this and our government tend to borrow money from foreign countries, some people were feel worried because our country might end up paying our lives the money borrowed, thats why Bitcoin is very helpful for us even we are not credible enough to go to work we cam still be profitable.
Activity: 59
Well, a lot of people say our economy is very very bad, but everyday I see new expensive cars and even luxury cars roaming the streets.
Activity: 18
Not really, for me its a good thing that our local currency drops value versus USD, more exchange per $, more food on the table and extra money to pay the bills.

how come? where do you live?
Pages:
Jump to: