Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 6. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
The economy here in our country is more better than in the past. Our government is doing whatever they can to improve our country.
The economic system has changed a lot, once all fully controlled by the government to make the private sector die, but now the government opens all businesses for private and even foreign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The economy here in our country is more better than in the past. Our government is doing whatever they can to improve our country.
Activity: 280
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

well all of countries now are facing difficulties but whats important is how the government react and do actions about matters.even those giant countries experiencing economic problem too.in my country though having lots of issues still our president standing in front of us,and doing everything he can to make our economy improve and be competent to other countries
- Exactly, each country will have its own difficulties, especially in economics, it can be bad in this field, good in other areas, no economy is perfect, it will always have the bad side, we can feel that the economy in that country is good but it does not mean that people in that country feel their economy well. We will never be satisfied, people will always want to grow and grow, so although the economy in my country is also bad but I still know that it's better than many other countries, it will improve and better over time

Some countries have some sectors that are good. In my country, the situation is moderate, not that bad and not that good. I admire US and Japan. They're amazing countries for several reasons.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

well all of countries now are facing difficulties but whats important is how the government react and do actions about matters.even those giant countries experiencing economic problem too.in my country though having lots of issues still our president standing in front of us,and doing everything he can to make our economy improve and be competent to other countries
- Exactly, each country will have its own difficulties, especially in economics, it can be bad in this field, good in other areas, no economy is perfect, it will always have the bad side, we can feel that the economy in that country is good but it does not mean that people in that country feel their economy well. We will never be satisfied, people will always want to grow and grow, so although the economy in my country is also bad but I still know that it's better than many other countries, it will improve and better over time, the problem is only time
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
the level of income per-capita family is still very low,
the high rate of corruption and money laundering,
the high price of staple goods does not match the salaries
and social gap between rich and poor are very pronounced.

this situation is happening in my country, economic and social situation is still very bad...  Sad
Activity: 462

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Better believe it really one of the issue of our nation is the territory rate of work with the goal that numerous individuals in our nation endure it. In any case, now if the federalism will be affirm in our nation possibly our territory will be grow more in light of the fact that or area is rich in normal assets.
Activity: 16
I see that this is an old thread, i just happened to see it while i was scrolling down. I hail from a little known country called Sri Lanka off the coast of India. Its an island nation with a little over 22 million people.
We have had an open economy since 1970, it's close to 5 decades, its sad to say that our economic policies have run us into the ground. Back in 60's our country used to much much better than most other countries and we had so much potential. But a corrupt elite appointed politicians have ruined our chances of becoming the economic powerhouse it had the potential to be. Our neighbouring countries and fellow asian countries took advantage of our poor economic management and established themselves in the region. We are lagging behind massively and neither the people nor the politicians have realised that yet or care about it. Its a sad sad situation.
Activity: 112
I think the economy situation in Indonesia is bad because Indonesia has many economics problems in the short term or even in the long term. A few of them is a big problem that’s very difficult to overcome. Actually, the government is trying to overcome the problem by implementing the economic system of Pancasila. But this system run unmaximally. Because of that, the government must improve that economic system to resolve or even to overcome the economic problems to make Indonesian economy better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Here in the Philippines, the economic situation is not that bad but the concentration of where the growth is located is a major problem. Income inequality is very big in the Philippines and the poverty rate is really high. Only the rich gets richer even if the numbers say that the Philippines' economy is improving.
Activity: 136
Although some people complain about the situation in our country, I for one think that the economy is quite good, it is afloat, despite some predictions of its soon-to-be coming collapse.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

Nope, not at all. Bitcoin is very popular here in our country and it is being featured in the news already since it has a great impact when it comes to the financial status of the people here. You will see a lot of students using bitcoin and earning a lot from it. I don't think bitcoin will be in bad terms here instead I think it is so close from being legalized and acknowledged by everyone.
Activity: 209

Bitcoin in our country is somehow doing good and it is in good terms with the bank and the government. The main bank of our country has even announced some precautions before investing on cryptocurrencies which means they are not against it. Based on what I know there's a little chance that bitcoin will be banned here because the tolerance level of the usage of it is high here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Yeah actually one of the problem of our country is the province rate of labor so that many people in our country suffer it. But now if the federalism will be approve in our country maybe our province will be develop more because or province is rich in natural resources.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
No in our country the economy is considered as the most stable economy because despite of all ups and downs in the world market still our country the Philippines can still able to do its daily task.

Not still, but Philippine's economy are now having a good increase. Since the new president, Duterte became the president, the economy of the country are now starting to improve this year. The statistics for the country's economy are still not done based on Rappler.com but I think this is quite an improvement. Well, it is the 17th largest economy in the Southeast Asia and 34th in the whole world (Wikipedia).
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I can say yes based on what's happening in our country before the new president was elected. Corruptions are left and right. Oil price hike and prices of commodities are unaffordable to low and mid wage earner. Street children are everywhere. People tend to do bad things just to earn a living. Insufficient schools and materials for students that leads to low rate of graduates and professionals. This can only be prevented if one country will elect a God fearing man to lead a country. And we are hoping that our present leader is not like the other former leaders. And he's proving it
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
I don't think so that our country economically is bad from past because in past due to some operations against unwanted people our country have spend too much money but know from last some years we have recover every thing and now our country is developing more and more and creating new industries and starting huge trading with more countries also.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Yes, before from the past Presidents yes, super worst and i don't even listening to the news because all you can hear was bad news. 8 out of 10 people in our country are not employed so they dont have a choice, in order to leave they are doing crimes. I hope when the times comes that I will be having my own family..    I hope everything will be okay.
Activity: 55
No in our country the economy is considered as the most stable economy because despite of all ups and downs in the world market still our country the Philippines can still able to do its daily task.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes here in our country economy situation is bad. Low salary and high expenses. Its hard to make a savings out of my salary. But it is not late to find opportunity and added income. Just be positive.
Pages:
Jump to: