Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 9. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Things are fine here. The salary is good and the price is a little bit high but i think i can accept that price.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

According to what I hace watched everyday in the television I think we are currently in the situation which the most offender for money laundering was also the leaders of this country. This saddened me ,cause every million that they steal were came from every hardship of our fellow people and they easily get it. Bitcoin is very helpful for us like me,cause I am capable to have small amount of money to sustain myself.
No, it is not all. You only see in a part of the world. In the fact, many people are really money laundering every day, especially those who of underground world. Beside that, the government also did that, but in my opinion, it is not neccessary for them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Our economy situation right now as far as I can see is getting better, somehow there's improvement with our new President we hope to achieved even greater height as far as economy is concern, forming new project, raising new industrial entrepreneur, houses for the poor and protection for our citizen, and more foreign investor  are now investing to our country that makes  more opportunity to offer many jobs for our fellow countrymen 
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
The whole world is in the same situation, but I don`t think it is because of lack of resources but because of the greed of people who want to take everything for themselves.
Big problem comes from the people itself, greediness makes the economy worse, if people only realize that the world is enough for our needs then we shouldn't have any problem but because of this mentality desiring to own more than  we need, that's really affecting the situation.
Activity: 378
The whole world is in the same situation, but I don`t think it is because of lack of resources but because of the greed of people who want to take everything for themselves.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

According to what I hace watched everyday in the television I think we are currently in the situation which the most offender for money laundering was also the leaders of this country. This saddened me ,cause every million that they steal were came from every hardship of our fellow people and they easily get it. Bitcoin is very helpful for us like me,cause I am capable to have small amount of money to sustain myself.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
The economy in Asia country depends on the community of people living in it. Because almost all of the country in Asia are democratic, if the people they are voting to rule the country is corrupt then that would lead the country into demise and the economy will surely fail. I do not know about a lot in our economy but most of our countrymen are very supportive in their own part and i guess thats one step to our growing economy.
The economy in my country is not really up to the standard I will perfect. One thing I really, really don’t like is the fact that youths will spend years in school, only to come out and find out that there is no job for them. Most of them are just ending in places where they don’t really belong. When there are situations like this, people seek to do whatever it takes for them to earn money, even if it’s getting into robbery.
Oh, your country also have same situation as my country. In my country, most of the students after graduating from university can not find the job to working as their knowledge learned in school. Because those jobs all need to pay "some money" as bribe for smooth at first. Embarrassed
Here in our country, I don't think that we are lacking of opportunities when it comes to job, because a lot of companies are posting online/advertisements that they are lacking people and they need people, but still there are lots of people that cannot find a job as easy as they want, it took time, but still for me there are lot of vacancies out there we just need to be perseverance to find.
Make your skills become better, you don't need to worry the future.
Actually those who can't have job to work and are the unemployed didn't try to change their life.
They just wait for help from others while they are lazy and useless.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
 The economy situation in my country is really bad. We survived the revolution in 2013 and still suffer from its consequences, manifested primarily in politics and economy. We need European tranches, otherwise the national currency will fall even more. I hope that  we will recover soon and the economy will be able to develop. But at the moment in our country a huge number of problems associated with the decline of the economy - unemployment, corruption, poverty.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
for now economy in my country is quite good but along with increasing number of people who are growing and not accompanied by adequate employment means of course more and more unemployment growth in my country, but I'm grateful if bitcoin has been able to create a means of work online enough good and provide an opportunity to earn a decent income from bitcoin.but for now the government in my country don't give good response to the development of bitcoin, and instead they intend to close bitcoin transaction access, it is a sad decision if this is true .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Maybe not that bad but it could be better cause nowadays you could just live here and make your life at the normal level but of course some things could change.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
The economy in Asia country depends on the community of people living in it. Because almost all of the country in Asia are democratic, if the people they are voting to rule the country is corrupt then that would lead the country into demise and the economy will surely fail. I do not know about a lot in our economy but most of our countrymen are very supportive in their own part and i guess thats one step to our growing economy.
The economy in my country is not really up to the standard I will perfect. One thing I really, really don’t like is the fact that youths will spend years in school, only to come out and find out that there is no job for them. Most of them are just ending in places where they don’t really belong. When there are situations like this, people seek to do whatever it takes for them to earn money, even if it’s getting into robbery.
Oh, your country also have same situation as my country. In my country, most of the students after graduating from university can not find the job to working as their knowledge learned in school. Because those jobs all need to pay "some money" as bribe for smooth at first. Embarrassed
Here in our country, I don't think that we are lacking of opportunities when it comes to job, because a lot of companies are posting online/advertisements that they are lacking people and they need people, but still there are lots of people that cannot find a job as easy as they want, it took time, but still for me there are lot of vacancies out there we just need to be perseverance to find.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Somehow yes. In some part of our country poverty was totally a wide issue circulating the society because of the massive wars brought by our fellowmen who are against our government or they are just seeking attention to let them be recognize on what they totally need but the bad thing is it results to destruction of properties and loss of lives just to state what they wanted to speak out with our national government.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

I can say that it's bad but it certainly say that it has improved quite a bit this year. I'm from a third world country and by saying that means the government is really corrupt. High unemployment rate is the common problem. I have seen numerous college graduates who ended up working in factories and other low paying jobs because they couldn't find vacant slots suitable to their specialization. A lot of them also end up working abroad believing that they have no future in their own country. It's worse for the undergrads because they have little to no chance of getting a job.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
very bad. an economics system linked to foreign capital dependent on foreign countries. The slight fluctuation is very bad. No production. it is not stable. Political ripple affects diplomatic nonconformity considerably.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
One day it'll en..d.nevertheless its utilizes in tangible world very can be not...bitcoin will be used in various services for daily solutions.
no in my country situation is not too bad,but it is on average .but if we can look in past then we can see that every country .including developing or underdeveloping all countries have good or bad days for their economyBack then, the economy of my country was really good. and stable. due to corrupt officers we are suffer from many problem. Today, the economy is starting to be great again because of the new President. It has just been 100 days and there's a lot of changes and all of them are positive, and that includes the economy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
Yes the economy situation really sucks.They say that economy is rising but for me its not.Even if for instance that economy is progressing,then why people are still not growing they cannot even feel that their lives elevated even just a bit.
Because the economy of a country is centralized that's why. The reason is that, the progress of a centralized currency is really really slow, but at the same time it is precise. Its so hard to compete for the exchange to other country's currency, so you might need to negotiate with them as well as compete with them. Its not that easy because this needs a lot of strategy. Unlike in the decentralized currency, we might not even know the reason of its sudden increase or decrease, but the key to this phenomenon is its volatility. Once you've know about it, you will surely understand why.
Activity: 420

Not that bad, in fact our president is a nice one compare to the other president. I admire out president right now for trying to bring us a peaceful nation.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
Yes the economy situation really sucks.They say that economy is rising but for me its not.Even if for instance that economy is progressing,then why people are still not growing they cannot even feel that their lives elevated even just a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: