Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 5. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Actually the economy situation in my country is not that bad but the only issue is the provincial rate of labor that numerous people in my country have suffered. Nowadays government in my country have recently tackled the implementation of a federalism to utilize natural resources within the province, and so for the development of the nation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Not that bad compared to last administration.  I am truly admire my president right now.  His doing all the best to have a peaceful nation. I will support Him up to his last term. Although there are some problems like corruption, unemployment problems, growth population and others but as long as his doing his best, I am more confident that we can handle it and probably solve it in the future. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
Well, in my point of view it seems like it’s gonna be bad in coming months. I really can’t say that the economy situation is good and it’s kind of makes me nervous. All around the world the governments need to find some solution to make the economic circumstances better.
Activity: 238
thats the biggiest problem in my own country,theres a lot of lack of work and poverty....if our government know how to handle there position as well maybe it control the poverty but instead they help to other people that they known have no work....corruption is # one in our list if they not corrupt in give it to people for sure all people is not suffering for lack of foods and work....
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our economy is in the midst of difficulty these days. Unemployment is one of the problem that our society is facing. Also, high taxes that we have to pay is a very heavy burden that we need to carry that makes poor people poorer. Our daily necessities' cost becomes higher and that we tend not to buy some of our daily needs. Poverty covers a wider space in our society and economy right now.
Activity: 910
I read some messages in this thread about the situation in the countries and opinions about it. But this was enough to understand that now in many countries a difficult economic situation, and in some, nothing has changed for several years. This is very sad. And my country is not an exception, unfortunately.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The economy of Nigeria, my country is said to have just come out of recession, the worst since I was born. The economy in my country is in total disarray due to policies of the current government and the abysmal handling of the affairs of the country. Our economy is in a bad shape. The economy thrives on politics and the kind of politics being practised in my country cannot move the economy forward.

A lot of people are out of jobs and the gap between the rich and the poor is widening. So it is very bad
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
In my country, the situation is not so good and not so bad. It is kind of medium. But if we talk about our graduate getting their deserving job! On that matter, our country is not having a good time. Graduate does not have any good job in last few years. Other sectors are okay.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
In my country, the most important issues are about work, and health
low levels of poverty and education, resulting in a lot of unemployment, and this makes the crime rate even higher in my country

If the country lacks the basic infrastructure , education and health facilities it means that the country has a long way to go before it can self sustain themselves and each of their citizens can live happily in their country. Majority of the country face this problem and it is indeed a huge problem as human beings who are poor and cannot afford basic stuff government is not able to provide them or do not care much for them.
You can not only blame the country economy. I am living in a poor country, but I am still working hard to make more money and improve my life everyday. As long as I still keep my fire in my hearth, I still have reason to make me must to work and work more!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Our economy today is rising more investor are interested to invest here again, it seems that they trust is back again,  more project are making, infrastructure is developing so fast and despite many natural calamities that happens still people are resilient and continue in their lives with a smile with faith and hope that everything's will going to be fine
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Well the economic situation in my country is so bad that the country is in economic recession right now,the rate of unemployment is very high no security and attacks every now and then. Infact we are the true definition of the 3rd world country, political instability every now and then corruption is at alarming rate poverty ratios very high and the government don't even care about the welfare of the citizens.
You just need another type of leader for the problem of your country to be solved because if you will not vote the right person in the election then the problems that you guys facing in your country will not be solved and this is bad because instead of improving the country, those leaders and elected people are the one who is robbing the money of their own country.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Well the economic situation in my country is so bad that the country is in economic recession right now,the rate of unemployment is very high no security and attacks every now and then. Infact we are the true definition of the 3rd world country, political instability every now and then corruption is at alarming rate poverty ratios very high and the government don't even care about the welfare of the citizens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
low levels of poverty and education, resulting in a lot of unemployment, and this makes the crime rate even higher in my country

If the country lacks the basic infrastructure , education and health facilities it means that the country has a long way to go before it can self sustain themselves and each of their citizens can live happily in their country. Majority of the country face this problem and it is indeed a huge problem as human beings who are poor and cannot afford basic stuff government is not able to provide them or do not care much for them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
high poverty rates, and poor sociopolitical education, resulting in a lot of unemployment, and therefore made the crime rate even higher in my country.
Activity: 210
I think the problem in every country is almost the same
namely the unemployment rate, and the high poverty rate
This is a major issue in every country, it is the government's job, how to solve the problem
I read some opinions, if bitcoin could be the solution for that, bitcoin could be a job and could reduce the unemployment rate.
and I strongly agree to that
Activity: 420
Its neutral for me in my country I dont think they do there best to create something new in our economy so its defferent because many of the government fight for the highly recomended new generations of economy so its the one who helps to create a economy that helps a lot of people that will grew up and compete to highly economy in other country so that helps a lot. 
Activity: 448
let us see it is in the middle, maybe. There are parts that is bad and also the other part is good. With the latest economic situation, the boosting level of our country is high because our President is pretty much doing his work in dealing businesses to other countries where he reach a high rating approval, hence, the people are contented of what he does. He negotiate about terrorists financing by other countries so that our county will be strong enough to control the terrorists groups and also to abduct drug addicts. But the manner of doing sometimes led to economic decline especially on the fights of drugs because of the bad news about it, therefore some countries are afraid to invest.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Not that bad, but as we all know that every ecobomybof different countries have flaws. In the story of the elders we have a good economy, cheaper price of goods. Our currencies versus dollar has good competition, least corrupt officials. But as time goes and what i experience as i grew up as an adulT, i live my life with bad economy all things are become expensive. Hoping that this year, we are slowly gaining a new record in our economy
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

For me, it is bad, but not like really bad not like in past administrator the people inside the government that control all situation in the country. For now, our country still has a high rate of unemployed or even they have a job the problems are; they have a small salary that cant sustained daily needs. But the government now is in the period of improvements in the economic growth because of the new leader.
Changes are coming,.
thank you
Activity: 238
My country is progressing economically, but has huge debt. Every baby born has been given debt by the State. That is very bad.
I'm not sure when it's over.
Pages:
Jump to: