Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 2. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Even if there is a high unemployment number here in my country. I think our economy is still better than in the past. The unemployment ratio gone down at our present government.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I heard the news last night. And they said that the economy of our country is one of the fastest growing economy in the world. And more investors want to invest in our country.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
In our county, the unemployment is still high. But the progression of Crypto helps many unemployed individual and many new blood now are entering the area of entrepreneurship. This counterparts unemployment concern. We have a new ruler now that in a way creates massive changes in the county.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
No, the economic conditions in my country look fine. There has been no turmoil that gives bad impact. As well as growth of young entrepeneur is good enough so that the workforce can be absorbed well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Here in the Philippines, i am proud to say that we are still in the process of developing and progressing, yes poverty still exists but it has been improved. I believe that time will come it will totally eradicated with the help of bitcoin.

Activity: 770
Merit: 253
The economy in my country is now quite good, this is because it is supported by the increasingly serious government fight against corruptors and certainly increase the state's revenue in various ways including raising taxes.
Since I do have bitcoin and can participate in campaigns and doing trading even for a little so I can say that the situation of my family is fine right now and I can't see the situation of my country that much because I can see besides bitcoin that there are still opportunities out there we just have to explore and use our skills.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
The economy in my country is now quite good, this is because it is supported by the increasingly serious government fight against corruptors and certainly increase the state's revenue in various ways including raising taxes.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I live in Italy and it is not ideal here at all. The levels of poverty have been steadily increasing since 2008. Our government already has no money and we have quite allot of immigration at the moment which is straining the economy a little more. I think a full scale banking crisis is not too far away. All European countries that watched Greece go under last year could easily find themselves in the same position with the banks taking "haircuts" out of each an every persons bank account.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
My country's economic situation is very bad at the moment. Back in 2011, it used to be great compared to now. But now there is corruption and stealing. The government steals from its citizens. There are many unemployed people. The mentality of people is getting worse day by day.
- Not just your country, most governments in the world are corrupt but each country will have a different level, and you need to accept that, nothing is perfect, governments are also human, they also need money to sustain life, they also have their own ambition, corruption is too normal. Instead of blaming them, we should try to find methods of making money, improve our economy, the economic situation may be bad, but we should have positive thoughts, not to let that bad affect us, that is what I want to say
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

My country still facing the issues you mentioned above but the situation now is way better as my recent government is working really serious to address those issues unlike the past government. My recent government managed to provide free education for the poor family until the high school level and reduce the number of unemployment eventhough still in small number. The biggest issue that still extremely hard to address is the corruption. The corruption is everywhere in my country to be honest.
Activity: 350
Neither bad nor good is something average, I would say, and I do not think that bitcoin will be able to correct this even though he is to many and will give a chance for a better life
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
thats real pain in the a.s. thanks uncle sam for leaman brothers and other good gifts. definetly there was no other ways to resolve.
thats bad in other words
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
My country's economic situation is very bad at the moment. Back in 2011, it used to be great compared to now. But now there is corruption and stealing. The government steals from its citizens. There are many unemployed people. The mentality of people is getting worse day by day.
Activity: 270
In my country there is too much social imbalance between rich and poor, the real incomes of ordinary workers are small, and many people still remain unemployed, poor and poor, and this number continues to grow every year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
There have been good economic developments in my country over the years, this is because my country is actively cracking down on country criminals, corruptors, and the infrastructure sector is continuing from previous presidents to make the inter-state economic gap continue to improve.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
The economy of my country is great but can still improve. There's many things still inefficient, unfair or just stupid. I hope smart people will get more into politics and improve the economy and invest in great things like blockchain to prevent corruption. We should be an example to other countries
Activity: 223
Merit: 250

The economy here in our country is somehow doing good already. Bitcoin has been making a wide noise already about being one of the biggest investment in our country today. I am hoping that bitcoin would help our economy improve more for the better of everyone here and also for the convenience of the people in terms of how they hold their money, I can also feel that the time is near that bitcoin would be legalized already here.
Honestly, you can not find any benefit from Bitcoin if you just want to use it to trading. We should to grow Bitcoin through its technology instead of through the Bitcoin value. The Bitcoin value is just temporary, the Bitcoin technology is forever Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The situation in my country is not very bad but at the same time are not very good. so far, the high level of corruption in all spheres.After the devaluation, many people have increased loans because loans were disbursed in dollars rather than in the national currency, but in spite of this country comes to life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

The economy here in our country is somehow doing good already. Bitcoin has been making a wide noise already about being one of the biggest investment in our country today. I am hoping that bitcoin would help our economy improve more for the better of everyone here and also for the convenience of the people in terms of how they hold their money, I can also feel that the time is near that bitcoin would be legalized already here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
such a situation is faced by the whole country, and it is the responsibility of the government of that country.
poverty, health, as well as social inequalities, and higher crime rates.
and the main driver is the economic factor, I hope that in the future poverty can be abolished, so that everyone can live parallel.
Pages:
Jump to: