Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 4. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
You are mostly right in the real sense of it. My country economic situation is with a Dismay. The so called Heads at the helms of affairs are still corruptible lingering into various criminality prevailing in the land. Lots of unemployment is the order of the day, where the aggrieved breaks law and order and are ready to saboteur the dirty efforts of the corrupts leaders. Though the new generation are now putting all hands on deck to get this situation corrected, in other to create the room for peace and better co habitats among the leads and the heads.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
in Russia the economy has always been weak, it would be great if bitcoin improved the situation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economic situation is really bad in my country as at today! Even the vice president had to make an open confession that they know not enough money is being properly/adequately circulated. The most annoying thing is that fuel pump price is about being increased and the masses are expected to still cough out the money to pay for this! The government is failing the youths of the country with little or no environment to explore one's innate abilities.
I hope you can pass this time soon. My country also had same economy status in the past. But luckily, the people in my country all want to improve our economy. It created a big move for the growth of the national economic. Of course, my country has got many money from other countries support, invest to create more the infrastructure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I would not say that everything in my country is good with the economy, most people and families are in the lowest class, the government is in no hurry to correct this situation, but I hope that in the future everything will change
Activity: 364
The economy situation in our country is bad but this is not because of the few years it is because of the past decades the population flow is high and this factor increases the use of resources which causes the scares resources uncontrolled. the economy is going in a good side and the crypto provide so many opportunity to the unemployed people. If the people are employed in a country then the economy comes to the good side like the per capita income increases and the poverty ration comes to decline.
Activity: 490
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economic situation is really bad in my country as at today! Even the vice president had to make an open confession that they know not enough money is being properly/adequately circulated. The most annoying thing is that fuel pump price is about being increased and the masses are expected to still cough out the money to pay for this! The government is failing the youths of the country with little or no environment to explore one's innate abilities.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250

Honestly, the economic situation of our country is getting hard as time passes by. The necessities are getting expensive. High taxes are required to be paid. The percentage of poverty is increasing and yet the government can't control it and can't do anything about it. Corrupt leaders are everywhere and that's what makes our situation harder.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
in my country (turkey), i guess i can say that it the economic status is not that good, let us come first to the job, many were unemployed, many were graduated but limited offer for jobs so people need to go abroad to have their profession so i think this will be labeled as low economic status.
Activity: 134
Well, I can say that having the President that ww have now in our country our economy has been improving a lot. With the good leadership that our President have, the economic situation became compared to previous years.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well, I live in Spain, Spain is currently the second country in the European Union with the largest number of poor, meaning that they earn below the average salary. "It is not enough to create jobs but to create quality employment." This is how the Commissioner of Employment, Marianne Thyssen, is clear in commenting on this report, which shows that working in Europe does not mean providing families with quality of life and social welfare, so I do not believe that the economic situation here is very good.
Activity: 340

Honestly yes, in our country the economy is experiencing difficulties and I think this must be solve. You can see a lots of poor people who are living in the streets, doesn't have good shelter and can't even eat thrice a day. Poverty rate increases and still increasing. Monetary value dropped and because of this many people are affected. And corruption is always present.
Activity: 89
I think if the social rights are good at your country , economy is not important. because people can shelter or can find a food anyway.
Activity: 674
I am hired and not own by any Team!
The economic situation in our country is very bad and we are belong to the Third World Country. Many people are starving here, a lot of crimes because of poverty, thief everywhere, and many of our government officials are corrupt which makes the economy of our country very low and it is really worse. I hope someday there will be a leader who can make my country rise from poverty.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
Here in the Philippines the country has been suffering major decreases in the quality of the economy since our new president's proclamation. Our national currency's monetary value dropped, High unemployment rate is still a problem, Poverty is still existent, and the quality of life has dropped.
Activity: 540

The economy in my country is really bad! Most of the families in my country is in the lower class. I know that bitcoin can changed the life of my family. It is the reason why I working here in this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 105

Well in my country the economy situation is going up and down. But i trust  our administration right now because our president is doing his best to lift up his country and clean the government by removing the corrupt politician. I know someday our coutry will rise. Specially in economy.
Activity: 322
Very bad, the problem isn't in fact with the miserable situation but that it's going even worse everyday. Every good number is going down except for poverty. The unemployment rates. The increasing prices of food, services and other goods. And frankly speaking the problem is due at a major scale to goverments that lack the experience and that are practically corrupt.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
As per reading news and surfing internet, I think my country has Good economic situation. Other countries and nation, gave their investment to my country. It means more investment, many business may build and more jobs will come. However, in my country, Unemployed percentage still high. Some people not fit for the job, not fit their education for the job.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
The economic situation in my country is at the worst state, the government is corrupt and so is all the government officials no jobs for the teaming youths the security situation is very bad killing every day the level of crime is very high. Children suffering from malnutrition and adults dieiing of hunger and starvation. This is the practical picture of what is going on in my country as an underdeveloped nation with high level of literacy.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I think the problem in every country is almost the same
namely the unemployment rate, and the high poverty rate
This is a major issue in every country, it is the government's job, how to solve the problem
I read some opinions, if bitcoin could be the solution for that, bitcoin could be a job and could reduce the unemployment rate.
and I strongly agree to that
even those giant countries facing this kind of burden,it might not broadcasted daily because this is not better for the publicity but its indeed,almost the same issue that world having right now,in my country though this problem is tackled day by day thru social media,new media(local/international)but our great presidents doing what he thinks best for all of us,even more detractors caming time to time but it didn't stopped him from doing his office jobs
Pages:
Jump to: