Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 3. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I would not say that everything is so terrible, but it's not good for many people to be in poverty line, and the government does nothing, and any crypto currency will not be able to correct this situation
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Economy situaton in my country is really bad, people can't get normal job and really have to survive, prices rise. Government do nothing with that and think only about own benefits.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
the economic situation in my country is so shitty. Unemployment rate is very high and many people have been suffering because of financial problems. Because of this everything is based on money. If you have money you have good education good health service etc.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I think our economy situation  in our is good and not that bad because our goverment manages it well and they have plans to improved and make better our goverment because of those krimes and other things that might happened in future.
Activity: 104
I think there is great economic pressure on my country, especially in people's livelihood, because local real estate accounts for a very large proportion of the economy.
But even so, the local currency is stronger against the U.S. dollar, and the economy is growing every year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

Our countries economy is somehow improving right now after the long colonialization here which made our country a home for people who fought for their independence. Our current president has been making quite a good job on dealing with other countries to make sure that they can aid the help we will be needing. Bitcoin is already showing up also and I think it would make a great help for the improvement of our country's economy.
May the economy of all countries improve despite its difficult past, and we must be optimistic that the presence of bitcoin can contribute to improving the welfare of all people.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
It is true that China is rising and will continue to rise.

But now some of the political system, the Chinese did it before the establishment of half, namely national wealth, the city is becoming more and more large and internationalization, although the degree of congestion and air quality and also integrate the world metropolis. But it does get stronger.
Activity: 448
I would say neither good nor bad is something average about this state and there is an economy in my country, bitcoin does not have much influence on it, it only gets popular
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

Our countries economy is somehow improving right now after the long colonialization here which made our country a home for people who fought for their independence. Our current president has been making quite a good job on dealing with other countries to make sure that they can aid the help we will be needing. Bitcoin is already showing up also and I think it would make a great help for the improvement of our country's economy.
Activity: 168
Every country has such problems.

At present I am unemployed, want to find a stable, pay a little bit of work is too difficult.

Unemployment is still very high in our country.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Almost all country experienced economic crisis problem in unemployment, drugs, and other job opportunities, many still want to abroad for possible job opportunity for their family and for their future, and good thing that some of us find bitcoin and this somehow help us for sustaining our needs, although our government does not adapt bitcoin yet but hopeful that someday they will because I now this will usher us into good economic standing.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
in my country unemployment has begun to slightly lessened by the existence of this bitcoin, they are willing to start learning bitcoin this, with bitcoin they have income and they have helped a lot of family economics.
In my country also have in common within your country. Now there are many people who are interested to switch to using bitcoin even they started from not having any capital until they can build a mining rig from the results of some work in paid with bitcoin. Obviously, this is an advantage for them and make the economic situation in the country getting better, at least for the individual. However, there is something a bit worried by bitcoin users in my country that there is always bad news from the government statement every time related to the regulation of the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
in my country unemployment has begun to slightly lessened by the existence of this bitcoin, they are willing to start learning bitcoin this, with bitcoin they have income and they have helped a lot of family economics.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
in Russia the economy has always been weak, it would be great if bitcoin improved the situation.

I am not sure that bitcoin can improve economy of any country Grin While your government corrupted nothing can help you guys....
The economy of the country is always depend on the governence, if the government is corrupt and unfair maybe the budget of the government for the country is on the hand of few politician, So then the economy of the country will going to freeze and not moving specially when they also corrupt the taxes which is the number one source of the country improvement I can say it is very worst.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
in Russia the economy has always been weak, it would be great if bitcoin improved the situation.

I am not sure that bitcoin can improve economy of any country Grin While your government corrupted nothing can help you guys....
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It can be said that my country's economy has improved in recent years, as seen from the index of unemployment that continues to fall and of course economic growth is greater than inflation.
Activity: 116
Count your blessings, there are always people who really are suffering.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113

Yes it is. Dollars has gone high though better for dollar earning employees but very bad for the country’s economy because basic commodities has gone high also in prices. Unemployment ratings are high, over populations, early marriages and food shortage. Sickness and lack of medical facilities. A lot of problems.
Activity: 608
the economy in my country can be regarded bad,food and taxes are more expensive, the difficulty of finding a job that causes a lot of unemployment .. house evictions are often carried out by the government on the grounds of "state-owned land" and do not provide shelter or employment for victims of evictions ..
Activity: 294
The economic situation of our country is not so bad, I would even say good, and given how many measures other countries are applying to our country, we are still "afloat"
Pages:
Jump to: