Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs. - page 11. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

If you can foresee a good future value of token on that ICO, if you believe on their objectives then why not give it a shot? It's not bad to try to invest on ICOs. Some ICO today after the official launching, their token value starts to fall because of the dumping of tokens from the bounty hunters. If you plan to invest on ICOs, You should be patient enough and wait for the right value of the token to sell where you can have a good profit out of it
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
sorry, if I may suggest, I think it's best to avoid all the bad things that happen on the market when or after the ICOs are in progress or finish you better wait and monitor the development of ICOs, because I believe in the thin partition amid the ongoing price there are occasional spikes or hikes that may well be put to good use, hopefully you will not miss the opportunity until the ICOs end.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 10:40:13 AM
If it's a good and promissing coin, probably it is a good time.

Otherwise, just spend your money elsewhere...
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
If you have a capital savings to invest, use it. my advice is like that. if you do not have other capital to invest, you should wait until the price improves. because the project that you follow is interesting for you, I think you have to be brave in taking action to invest, because this is related to your profit. you should tweak your mind to choose what you want.
Activity: 39
April 05, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
True success comes after a product is launched. However, I can almost see the wonder that exists within GIG9! I think this is one of those ICOs that going to makes waves in the market so I suggest you join me in investing.
Activity: 7
April 05, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: