Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 11. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 20, 2018, 03:52:26 AM
No. This is not the end of Ethereum. Every project has had a retrace or correction. That didn't mean they are dieing off. No doubt some tokens may not come out alive but then that's why you should hold onto gems. Ethereum is a gem n this correction is an opportunity to get more of it.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
Not only did Ethereum fall, but all of the cryptocurrencies were falling, so you don't need to worry too much, because Bitcoin's decline will bring all the cryptocurrencies down together and eventually go back up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 03:49:01 AM
It's normal for a currency to fluctuate, or 50 percent or even more, so don't panic.

The intelligent contract of ETH, high efficiency, fast and so on, has been favored by many world giants and new generation of innovators.

As long as we hold it for a long time, there will be no loss.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

this is normal for all crypts in the decline that occurred in the last three months.
no one altcoin can survive the correction and panic. but that does not mean it's bad, now it's a recovery for many altcoins, though it takes a lot of time to get back on the previous value. do not worry, because it can make you panic
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 20, 2018, 03:44:31 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
Hey, which alt coin did not do a mroe than 50% retrace? If you ask me, eth actually stood up to its groud in these FUD times. Bitcoin went from 20000USD to as low as 6100USD, most other alts did a more than 70% retrace, eth is only only with the least retrace till now. Actually holding up good tbh. However I am not an eth fan and do not own any of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 03:42:53 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

Just relax, and hold on tight your Ethereum stash. This is not the end. Ethereum is the most widely used Platform for ICO project.
So, if Ethereum end, ICO also end. That's never happened. Unless something from internal Ethereum makes a something bad for the project.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
No! Ethereum is the payment method in crypto world, 99% ICO based on Ethereum. Market correction is near to the end. So you'll see a big bounce from this price!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 03:35:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: