Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 45. (Read 23767 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 2
this might be a bull trap to pour some additional liquidity in the market. bear market isn't over yet & we might take another downturn from here but looking back at bitcoin's volatile nature all these words are empty air, it went from 3k to 20k in 35 days if i remember it correctly so guessing on bitcoin's return of bull market is a tough cookie. if op thinks that this game is for long run then sure, if its just a short term guess game, roll your dice & lets see what happens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Now we can not argue that the market will soon begin to grow because there are no prerequisites to this, so we need to wait.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
In my opinion the change of the market can happen in July entry of the second half moving to a new perspective. However we can not speculate and we must be realistic, the graphs show for July but reality shows us another situation. Yet also we can not define if now is the time to change the crypto moment and with each passing day the downfall is constant.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I don't this is the time to come back for crypto right now actually, its just the start for recover. Any way It won't take a lot of time and soon we will see previous high points
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I think I can't say that this going to be the comeback for crypto, I've seen a lot of changes this past few days but it doesn't mean that it will be the turning point of changes in it's price. But I'm positive enough that there's going to be a huge change soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
We can't just call the market is stabilized right now as it can go to any direction in blink of an eyes. There is still some pressure and fear of losing out if bought at this price among new investors. We can't say few hundred dollar pump as an reversal signal, we need to wait for next few days to actually figure out at what trend market is right now.

When bull run will start than it might have similar pattern like last year.

Since bitcoin are falling down from the start of this year from $20k to $6k, so we cannot  assure if this uptrend is a sign of comeback or maybe another bulltrap to encourage more people to buy bitcoin. Im not convice if this pump up will continue in long run I can see another downtrend for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
We can't just call the market is stabilized right now as it can go to any direction in blink of an eyes. There is still some pressure and fear of losing out if bought at this price among new investors. We can't say few hundred dollar pump as an reversal signal, we need to wait for next few days to actually figure out at what trend market is right now.

When bull run will start than it might have similar pattern like last year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
At the end of July will be a very good comeback in crypto. The thing with the banks should work well. So I suggest to prepare to a massive bull run. I also am thinking to invest more these days
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
End of June and beginning of July is considered as Bank Year. Last day of June is the end of the Bank year and first day of July is probably a bank holiday. I think this is the reason for the recent drop and jump back to where it was. This doesn't look like a trap to me but it certainly doesn't prove anything that this might be the time for a crypto comeback.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
Pages:
Jump to: