Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 18. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
You're doing it. Not bad, but I miss the concept of security. How will you protect users?

We store 95% of our 24 hours in a cold wallet and partner with major custodians for segregated management. In addition we pool 5% of our monthly profits.  We will use the pool funds to compensate for user assets in case of damage such as hacking. With this, we aim for 100% asset protection.

A good idea. I like the fact that you save 5 percent of profit to compensate for future losses. In this case, users will be confident that with a possible burglary they will compensate for the loss.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I think the question was to see how many tokens were sold on pre-sale to see how much money was collected and what the partners came to the project.
Most likely, this information will not be disclosed, perhaps only approximate figures, exact figures, you will not be announced.
I think if there is a good amount there, the team will show real numbers, if the project does not collect anything, then most likely we will not know this figure.
The main thing is that the team already has enough funds to develop and launch the exchange, and we can all see the work product, test it and start using it. I would like the exchange to start earlier, because now is a good time for growth due to the fact that the crypto market has revived.
I do not believe that the team has the funds to develop the exchange. We have long had to see at least a beta version. For first reviews and bug fixes. I think the team is raising money for the project.
Activity: 159
Would we have dividends from regular trade inside your platform. That’s would be great opportunity .
Yes, the team promises to distribute 5% of their profits to the holders of the tokens. This is correct, holders of the tokens will be many, all want to get passive income.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Tell me, when will be ready the final version of exchange and you can learn about the Toolbox and look at the interface of the exchange?
Activity: 243
That exchange is good becouse community of that project has activity in social media’s and devs are very smart guys.

Come on, what are you saying?
Have you ever looked at their metrics and tokenomics before writing like that?
In this project there is nothing technical that we have not previously seen in other projects.
Communities are wound by bots that show level.
I also do not like how the team works in social networks, I was waiting for more detailed information about the project, I wanted to understand more about the work of the new exchange, but this information is nowhere to be found.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
How does Amanpuri relate to Yahoo? Maybe they are partners?

If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
Great solution, I love projects that distribute part of their profits to holders of tokens.
Am I correct that if I will sell those quantity of tokens I would recieve any dividends?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Would we have dividends from regular trade inside your platform. That’s would be great opportunity .
Activity: 159
How does Amanpuri relate to Yahoo? Maybe they are partners?

If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
Great solution, I love projects that distribute part of their profits to holders of tokens.
Activity: 126
What strategy are you going to use for a long period of time, to attract customers to your platform ??

We pay the largest referral fee for the cryptocurrency industry.
As a result, many influencers, affiliators and bloggers are active.
And our exchange is able to use up to 100 times more transparent leverage and spot trading, MAM trading and Fiat handling with the easy-to-use UIUX using the board matching system.
Customers who have attracted to Amanpri in this way will continue to use Amanpri.
A referral program is a great solution to promote the project, especially in the early stages. I'm really not sure that this will make people continue to use the exchange. Fast withdrawals and work with cash it would have definitely helped to keep users.
Activity: 182
To understand legal it or not we need to ask project for registration documents.
I agree with you, the documents must be in the public domain. The team wrote in this thread that the license is in the process of registration.
Yes , but I think it’s too long period of time for making license...
Of course. Any business associated with the money, it's just a lot of paperwork and a thorough inspection of the entire project. I don't think it will be fast.
Activity: 243
I think the question was to see how many tokens were sold on pre-sale to see how much money was collected and what the partners came to the project.
Most likely, this information will not be disclosed, perhaps only approximate figures, exact figures, you will not be announced.
I think if there is a good amount there, the team will show real numbers, if the project does not collect anything, then most likely we will not know this figure.
The main thing is that the team already has enough funds to develop and launch the exchange, and we can all see the work product, test it and start using it. I would like the exchange to start earlier, because now is a good time for growth due to the fact that the crypto market has revived.
I do not think that the team now has money to develop the exchange, most likely they are raising money to develop this platform, if there were money we would have seen the beta version of the exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
That exchange is good becouse community of that project has activity in social media’s and devs are very smart guys.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Tell me, is there a project plan to combat competition? Can I study it?
I think that this information should be sought in white paper. Anyway, first you need to run the platform, and then think about competitors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
where is the office of amanpuri located. i heard alot about this exchange from my crypto crypto friends and they are looking for to the launching date. nice to see all the updates about amanpuri.
Activity: 55
Will it be possible to mine your token inside the exchange by trading?

Amanpuri does not conduct mining.
Thank you.
Do you plan to carry out the mining process in the future?
Activity: 55
Tell me, is there a project plan to combat competition? Can I study it?
Activity: 47

Now many projects are moving away from the ICO model to the IEO model, because it is safer and more attractive for both parties, for investors and for the project team.
I really hope that this procedure will help the project to become a leader.
Activity: 98
Can someone explain to me the benefits of AMANPURI ? Also interested in the question of why the administration of the project decided to hold ICO, because now the IEO is gaining popularity.

Don't you think the IEO is a little too much, but? Don't see any difference between ICO and IEO.
Activity: 47
Can someone explain to me the benefits of AMANPURI ? Also interested in the question of why the administration of the project decided to hold ICO, because now the IEO is gaining popularity.
Activity: 294
Yes, indeed, it is not an understandable question why mining is a cryptocurrency exchange because its essence is the trade in tokens and coins and the collection of fees for transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: