Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 28. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Is there any ability to pre line your tokens before official start?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
It is true that there are more unsuccessful projects than successful ones, but this does not mean that AMANPURI are doomed to failure.
Activity: 294
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
Activity: 106

Where did this information? I doubt that for a young exchange, it will be a good cooperation, to exchange, exchange a good partner and a social network for advertising.
I agree, we can safely say that for a young exchange is extremely important and is a major partner.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
The referral program is certainly very good, but I don't like projects where she comes to the fore and all work is to attract new users.
Activity: 131
How does Amanpuri relate to Yahoo? Maybe they are partners?
I doubt that they are partners, completely different spheres of activity. Or do you have some data about their cooperation?
Where did this information? I doubt that for a young exchange, it will be a good cooperation, to exchange, exchange a good partner and a social network for advertising.
Activity: 159

I think that they should think about an airdrop campaign that will attract many users to the community.
Airdrop is not so popular, but to run the bounty program, it would be very good.

Airdrop is a great tool for marketing and attracts a large number of people in your social networks, with almost nothing to spend. I believe every project needs to release the Airdrop.
Activity: 243
Team have a special news channel where we can register and search for news?
News can be tracked through social networks. Personally, I overcame through https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup

158 users? I think that chanel is new. Maybe in time there should be more people.
158 user is very small, it is possible actively, the team has not yet started to advertise the project. Another explanation I have.
158 users??? This is a negligible amount! Perhaps you've looked at is not the official channel? The first time I hear that the official telegrams channel so few users. So is the project does not collect and will never start working.
Activity: 114
The market is always open for interesting startups. I think that you will have a chance to prove your primacy. Just work hard!
It is no secret that the competition among crypto-currency exchanges is extremely high, new projects appear every day.
The market is always open for interesting startups. I think that you will have a chance to prove your primacy. Just work hard!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
It seems to me that it is already a little late to start the exchange. What do you think about this ??
It is quite possibly late, but on condition that you create an exchanger that looks like dozens of others. If you create something unique, with a set of functions that will be useful for the trader, then it makes sense to launch a new exchanger and develop it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
It seems to me that it is already a little late to start the exchange. What do you think about this ??
If we assume that this exchange will be better than others, to open never too late.
There is no reason to think that it’s too late becouse that exchange could has more popularity in future.
I partly agree with you that many will no longer invest in  projects as at the beginning of the year, but on the other hand, now the active phase of the market and the investors should be activated on the contrary.
Activity: 116
If we assume that this exchange will be better than others, to open never too late.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

This is the first time I see such high security measures, perhaps this AMANPURI will stand out among others.

Perhaps the investor will be interested in high security, who will be confident in the safety of his funds.

Even the richest exchanges, which are already firmly entrenched in the market and then suffer from fraudsters, do not understand how a young project with limited means can compete with them.
I agree, I want to listen to the developers what steps they will take to increase security and most importantly, how they will react, if the break still?
Generally as a rule if it happens a loss of funds on the stock exchange, then credibility is lost and the market gradually ceases to be active . But my memory of the exchange was that even after the loss of users ' funds paid them all for some time. But that unpleasant situations did not happen in advance is necessary to think about the security of their exchange.
That's right.
Exchange hacking damage can also lead to a loss of exchange trust.
Amampuri stores 95% of the customer's assets in a cold wallet as a hacking countermeasure.
And we segregate and manage with key custodians.
In addition, highly skilled white hackers conduct hacking tests and keep hacking impossible.
We will pool 5% of profits every month so that we can compensate even in the unlikely event.
At the time of the hacking of the other day's Binance, it announced that it would compensate immediately.
Amanpuri compensates quickly using pool funds for c ompensation.
What kind of cold wallets will you use for save people funds?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Amampuri stores 95% of the customer's assets in a cold wallet as a hacking countermeasure.
And we segregate and manage with key custodians.
In addition, highly skilled white hackers conduct hacking tests and keep hacking impossible.
We will pool 5% of profits every month so that we can compensate even in the unlikely event.
It is good that the team is so responsible with the security of the users of the exchange. An example of other exchanges that have been attacked shows that you need to take the necessary measures in advance and ensure the security of the exchange.
Now many projects are trying to distinguish their features from the competition. How are you going to stand out ??

Airdrop as ruled does not work well at attracting investors. I think it will be useful only to increase the activity on social networks and increase traffic to the project site. In terms of attracting investment it is better to use other tools.
The main thing is to somehow increase the popularity of the project, and investment is another matter.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Airdrop is not very popular, but he is very much advertises the project. Many new users visits the social network of the project and share it on your pages, I think this is a great solution for your project.
I agree with you that airdrop can be useful for a project and if it is properly organized, you can reach a large audience and disseminate information about the project. Due to this, the project receives new investors, increasing awareness and growing community.
Airdrop as ruled does not work well at attracting investors. I think it will be useful only to increase the activity on social networks and increase traffic to the project site. In terms of attracting investment it is better to use other tools.
Pages:
Jump to: