Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 29. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Airdrop is not very popular, but he is very much advertises the project. Many new users visits the social network of the project and share it on your pages, I think this is a great solution for your project.
I agree with you that airdrop can be useful for a project and if it is properly organized, you can reach a large audience and disseminate information about the project. Due to this, the project receives new investors, increasing awareness and growing community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
Activity: 114
You are right, but as I know, for increasing telegram community, it would be better to make airdrop campaign, that should be faster.
In my opinion, airdrop is not so popular and will not bring the desired result, but you can not give up airdrop.Now any advertising is useful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
We also believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow steadily, but the price will be marketed to AMAL not on a BTC basis but on a USD basis, so it will never be cheaper on a USD basis.
This is an interesting solution, in order to protect against volatility, link the AMAL price to USD, because the market is still not stable, even though the Bitcoin price has started to grow.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
What will the offline marketing section do? I am interested in the tasks of this sector.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2

I think that they should think about an airdrop campaign that will attract many users to the community.
Airdrop is not so popular, but to run the bounty program, it would be very good.

Airdrop is not very popular, but he is very much advertises the project. Many new users visits the social network of the project and share it on your pages, I think this is a great solution for your project.
Activity: 151
How does Amanpuri relate to Yahoo? Maybe they are partners?
I doubt that they are partners, completely different spheres of activity. Or do you have some data about their cooperation?
Activity: 140
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
I think at the beginning of development you will have to buy back the funds and by any means increase the value of your tokens. I hope the team understands this and will do it.
If the team collects the required amount on IEO, it is unlikely that after entering the stock exchange they will buy their tokens at a low price.  So do only a small part of the teams.
It would be a great move to buy back your tokens and thereby increase the liquidity of the tokens. Unfortunately, not all projects do this, I consider it necessary to artificially increase the value of their tokens, at least at the beginning of the project’s development.
Activity: 131
Team have a special news channel where we can register and search for news?
The team has a telegram channel, you can watch the news there. Also on the official website, you can write to the team.
Activity: 362
So will you answer me, guys?
When will you launch your ultimate exchange finally? Being a trader I am looking forward trying it.

Hello.

The exchange we are developing will open in November 2019.
Before that, it will open as a sales office in June 2019.
Please try!

Thank you.
Of course, a lot of time. However, by November, the cryptocurrency market should already rise well and AMAL tokens should have a good price by that time.
We also believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow steadily, but the price will be marketed to AMAL not on a BTC basis but on a USD basis, so it will never be cheaper on a USD basis.
And there is a possibility that the token soars by opening the sales office or closing the ICO.
We recommend early purchase.
Unfortunately, the early purchase of tokens is very dangerous, since it is not clear how seriously the team is set to work on their project.
Activity: 106

Four months after the exchange is fully open, 10% of the held tokens are unlocked each month.
And what is the meaning of this procedure? Is this a marketing ploy? How will this affect the price policy of the token?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
It is necessary to involve the community with its openness now.  I'm not saying that it is worthwhile to disclose plans for IEO, but it is worth telling the community how the work on the project is progressing.
I agree, I would also like to receive more information about the project development process, about what the team is doing now and at what stage the development of the exchange is now. Openness always has a positive effect on the project as a whole.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

I think that they should think about an airdrop campaign that will attract many users to the community.
Airdrop is not so popular, but to run the bounty program, it would be very good.

You are right, but as I know, for increasing telegram community, it would be better to make airdrop campaign, that should be faster.
Activity: 116

Activity: 294
News can be tracked through social networks. Personally, I overcame through https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup

158 users? I think that chanel is new. Maybe in time there should be more people.
158 user is very small, it is possible actively, the team has not yet started to advertise the project. Another explanation I have.
Activity: 159
News can be tracked through social networks. Personally, I overcame through https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup

158 users? I think that chanel is new. Maybe in time there should be more people.
158 user is very small, it is possible actively, the team has not yet started to advertise the project. Another explanation I have.
Activity: 126
I do not think that now this niche is still so busy. It seems to me that the guys still have a chance to achieve something Smiley
Niche cryptocurrency trading will never be busy, the more popular bitcoin becomes, the higher will be the exchange. The project has big chances of success.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
I wonder if anyone has the opportunity to verify the authenticity of these documents? If everything is real, then you can trust the project.
Activity: 243
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
Since the team does not often and does not answer all the questions, I think we will know this only after the project starts working.
The fact that the team generally makes contact is already a good sign, I participated in many projects where the team never answered questions.
Activity: 106

No. Every project needs money but they cannot guarantee that they cannot realize the idea without any problem.
I have not seen any business that would be trouble-free, it is simply impossible. The main thing is the ability to quickly solve these problems.

I agree with you, problems can arise at any time at any stage of development. We need to look for an experienced team that is used to solve problems very quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: