Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 24. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Are there traders in this thread? I think some of us would like to test this exchange before official launch. What do you think if Amanpuri management would provide us with such opportunity?
hello.
Employees test thoroughly before the release of the exchange.
We also provide demo trading for traders.
Thankyou.
I would also like to test your exchange will notify when the opportunity arises. I am excited about new exchange and investing in them. I believe this branch of the market and think now is the most promising direction.
thank you for having interest.
We will write here as soon as we complete and open the development of the exchange.
Please look forward to it.
And please test it.
It would be good to inform potential investors at what stage is amanpuri now? We are all waiting for at least the appearance of a beta version on the network in order to take a look at the interface.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
That's right.
We are developing an exchange that emphasizes customer convenience and safety.
Naturally, if this exchange is recognized in the market, the value of the Amal token will also increase.
We also fully understand the logic that raises the value of tokens by taking advantage of the benefits of developing an exchange later than BitMex or Binance.
Please wait for future announcements.

Can you guys startup an exchange without an ICO or Fund Raising from public token sale?

If you are truly confident that you can deliver an ultimate exchange. I don't see any reason why big venture capitalist will not invest and fund your startup project.
They just need to more market advertising for having strong partnerships with fund-rising pools.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Well, there is only one question.  How will you maintain the price of the token after you go public?  Now, with many projects, I see a sharp drop in prices after entering the stock exchange with many good projects.
I think that the price of the coin will be supported by the demand for coins in the market, as it happens in similar projects. If an investor can make a profit, then he will buy the coin, its price will increase.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Scam or not scam we should make decision after main sale and platform joining.
It will be the same as fraud if it is not executed even if it is an excellent project.
We will open a sales office in June and July.
The exchange will open in November.
We have started development as we were able to get development funds.
However, it is good to buy after the exchange is complete and the tokens are worth more, but buying at a cheaper price may also be necessary for investment.
Well, there is only one question.  How will you maintain the price of the token after you go public?  Now, with many projects, I see a sharp drop in prices after entering the stock exchange with many good projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

I think that they should think about an airdrop campaign that will attract many users to the community.
Airdrop is not so popular, but to run the bounty program, it would be very good.

You are right, but as I know, for increasing telegram community, it would be better to make airdrop campaign, that should be faster.
Good idea, so make the most of the new projects, it is surprising that still we don't hear about airdrop Amanpuri.
Airdrops with refferal campaign should bring a lot of new people in that project.
Activity: 126
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
The referral program is certainly very good, but I don't like projects where she comes to the fore and all work is to attract new users.
The referral system is very important for the present, I support the project where the referral system is included.
I think all this is superfluous, referral system for the exchange I like, but in general I do not like projects that use referral system, they remind me of pyramids.
The fact that you need to look at the very referral system. In some cases it benefits the project and is for the benefit of investors. But when the system in five levels and the amount of investment that comes to developers equal to 60-70% , it's worth thinking about the fact that the project was a Scam.
You are right, the number of fraudulent projects under this scheme are very much worth 5 times to think and to check everything before to start to invest in new projects.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

I think that they should think about an airdrop campaign that will attract many users to the community.
Airdrop is not so popular, but to run the bounty program, it would be very good.

You are right, but as I know, for increasing telegram community, it would be better to make airdrop campaign, that should be faster.
Good idea, so make the most of the new projects, it is surprising that still we don't hear about airdrop Amanpuri.
Activity: 182
Crypto-exchangers now have very good chances to earn a huge money! People more and more trade in cryptoactive assets!
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every year, but do not forget that crypto-currency exchanges are becoming more and more.
This is true, but the team promises to surpass such an exchange as BitMex in functionality. They also say that their exchange will have a number of functions that are not found in other exchanges. Therefore, it seems to me that we are waiting for something interesting.
I really want to hear from the team that they are preparing, loud words are good, but I want to know the details.
I think no one will tell you what will be done, most likely the team is still looking for new solutions. Have to wait for the beta, we'll see how it will look in exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Anywhey exchange tokens always make a good profit to their investors. We need just to wait for it’s start.
What strategy are you going to use for a long period of time, to attract customers to your platform ??
I think the team will reduce the Commission and to increase the value of your token. Will also be adding new trading pairs. I think if the stock exchange will be safe, then new users very quickly begin to use it.
This is a promise all I know of cryptocurrency exchanges I expect from this project is something new and really useful.
Oh, how many promises and hopes about listing and flying to the moon I have seen in my couple of years in crypto. You need to believe only your eyes. Let's see how far amanpuri developers will climb. Roll Eyes
Well, everyone has their own opinion. Today I read in detail the white paper , and tomorrow talk about what interested me, and that on the contrary not liked. Apparently the team wants not only to create an anonymous and secure crypto, but also to equip it with some auxiliary functions.
What strategy are you going to use for a long period of time, to attract customers to your platform ??
I think the team will reduce the Commission and to increase the value of your token. Will also be adding new trading pairs. I think if the stock exchange will be safe, then new users very quickly begin to use it.
This is a promise all I know of cryptocurrency exchanges I expect from this project is something new and really useful.
Oh, how many promises and hopes about listing and flying to the moon I have seen in my couple of years in crypto. You need to believe only your eyes. Let's see how far amanpuri developers will climb. Roll Eyes
Activity: 151
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
You are mistaken in the field of cryptocurrencies has been created so many useful and important projects. But still not high level, but every year, the cryptocurrency grows and I believe in its future.
Activity: 140
Activity: 131
Crypto-exchangers now have very good chances to earn a huge money! People more and more trade in cryptoactive assets!
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every year, but do not forget that crypto-currency exchanges are becoming more and more.
This is true, but the team promises to surpass such an exchange as BitMex in functionality. They also say that their exchange will have a number of functions that are not found in other exchanges. Therefore, it seems to me that we are waiting for something interesting.
Let's see how the Amanpuri team will surprise us. I really like the project and I expect to see something new.
I also like the fact that the team presented, but you need to wait for the launch of the exchange to draw objective conclusions about the prospects of the exchange.
The launch of the exchange is scheduled for November of this year, I would like to see the beta version as early as possible and see what tools will be used on the exchange.
Activity: 243
This seems to me like another Digitex exchange, the team even do not have any MVP and they are looking for money, yesterday I read Hybrid block that raise more than $30 million from their ICO as been acquired by another exchange coming on board in the space. Exchange business is not a joke and  people need to ask the team tough questions and need to deliver at least MVP before giving them money
I agree with you, the team should more often get in touch and tell their plans for the development of the project. Any area that is related to money is very responsible.
Activity: 292
Does the team search for private investment or negotiate with investment funds to finance the creation of an exchange?

Large investors usually come into contact with the developers themselves because they have an interest in cooperation.  IEO spend to attract private investors with small amounts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Does the team search for private investment or negotiate with investment funds to finance the creation of an exchange?
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
How much time will you need to develop a working exchange? It seems to me that you must have very strong developers. Otherwise it will be difficult to develop.
So far I don’t even see the demo version of the exchange, which means it will take more than one month to develop a working version  But I am glad that the developers are answering community questions in this thread.  It is always nice to have feedback.
Activity: 106
How much time will you need to develop a working exchange? It seems to me that you must have very strong developers. Otherwise it will be difficult to develop.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How much do you want to raise money for a full-scale launch of the platform. It seems to me that the exchange needs a lot of money for liquidity.
Liquidity team could make after some advertising manipulation when main sale will be over and successful.
Having MVP it would be easier to raise funds for the development of the exchange and its further development. So do other projects that have been successful.
Pages:
Jump to: