Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 26. (Read 11578 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
With trust going down in small exchanges it is very important to put more time in creating trust!
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
If i didn't upload my ID I won't get the tokens?
You can not move funds without KYC certification.
Now it is quite common practice, especially recently, even bounty platforms are asking for KYC to get earned tokens. Some airdrops also need to pass KYC, so this is normal.
It seems to me that KYC is an absolutely useless procedure for participants in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 364
If i didn't upload my ID I won't get the tokens?
You can not move funds without KYC certification.
Now it is quite common practice, especially recently, even bounty platforms are asking for KYC to get earned tokens. Some airdrops also need to pass KYC, so this is normal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Yes, now you can invest in Bitcoin in as well as in ICO and IEO projects. It will be a very smart choice.
I think it is better to wait for the market correction, and not to go on top
Maybe you are right but i think that market correction is now and tomorrow we will see new price update for BTC.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yes, now you can invest in Bitcoin in as well as in ICO and IEO projects. It will be a very smart choice.
I think it is better to wait for the market correction, and not to go on top
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Crypto-exchangers now have very good chances to earn a huge money! People more and more trade in cryptoactive assets!
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every year, but do not forget that crypto-currency exchanges are becoming more and more.
This is true, but the team promises to surpass such an exchange as BitMex in functionality. They also say that their exchange will have a number of functions that are not found in other exchanges. Therefore, it seems to me that we are waiting for something interesting.
Let's see how the Amanpuri team will surprise us. I really like the project and I expect to see something new.
I also like the fact that the team presented, but you need to wait for the launch of the exchange to draw objective conclusions about the prospects of the exchange.
Do you know official date of exchanges launch, or this information is confidential for today’s moment?
Activity: 294
Maybe I let it somewhere but isn't the project going to surprise us with MVP? It would be good to test some exchange options.
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
Crypto-exchangers now have very good chances to earn a huge money! People more and more trade in cryptoactive assets!
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every year, but do not forget that crypto-currency exchanges are becoming more and more.
This is true, but the team promises to surpass such an exchange as BitMex in functionality. They also say that their exchange will have a number of functions that are not found in other exchanges. Therefore, it seems to me that we are waiting for something interesting.
Let's see how the Amanpuri team will surprise us. I really like the project and I expect to see something new.
I also like the fact that the team presented, but you need to wait for the launch of the exchange to draw objective conclusions about the prospects of the exchange.
I hope the teams have succeeded in promoting the AMANPURI exchange project so that this project can develop far more widely and can be known to many people, as well as following the current trends, all agae is easy to walk
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Activity: 131
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
In any industry it is very difficult to make a working project, especially in such a young industry as a cryptocurrency. I am very pleased that with each new project more advanced projects are created and very soon the cryptocurrency will reach a new level of development.
Activity: 364
We also believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow steadily, but the price will be marketed to AMAL not on a BTC basis but on a USD basis, so it will never be cheaper on a USD basis.
This is an interesting solution, in order to protect against volatility, link the AMAL price to USD, because the market is still not stable, even though the Bitcoin price has started to grow.
I think it won't work. Bitcoin is more reliable in the cryptocurrency world, but it is now growing very fast.
Yes, Bitcoin is reliable, but given its high volatility, it is difficult to predict the price of a coin if it is tied to a BTC price. From this you can both win and lose.
Activity: 159
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
The referral program is certainly very good, but I don't like projects where she comes to the fore and all work is to attract new users.
The referral system is very important for the present, I support the project where the referral system is included.
Activity: 182
It seems to me that it is already a little late to start the exchange. What do you think about this ??
I think now is an excellent time for a new exchange. Cryptocurrency is gaining again in popularity and begins to grow, consequently there is a growing need to buy it.
Agree with you, BTC is growing up and that's right time for investmentin any ICO.
I am also thinking about new investments now, I like projects that started to appear after the crisis. Bitcoin is growing very fast, I hope there will be no more falls.
Activity: 243
Activity: 362
Many are talking about investing in BTC now, when the price is rapidly going up.  Personally, I see in such a rapid growth not only a chance to earn money, but also the opportunity to participate in many good ICO and IEO, which are held at the moment.
Activity: 616
Activity: 294
It seems to me that it is already a little late to start the exchange. What do you think about this ??
I think now is an excellent time for a new exchange. Cryptocurrency is gaining again in popularity and begins to grow, consequently there is a growing need to buy it.
Agree with you, BTC is growing up and that's right time for investmentin any ICO.
Activity: 182
What strategy are you going to use for a long period of time, to attract customers to your platform ??
I think the team will reduce the Commission and to increase the value of your token. Will also be adding new trading pairs. I think if the stock exchange will be safe, then new users very quickly begin to use it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: