Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 27. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
We also believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow steadily, but the price will be marketed to AMAL not on a BTC basis but on a USD basis, so it will never be cheaper on a USD basis.
This is an interesting solution, in order to protect against volatility, link the AMAL price to USD, because the market is still not stable, even though the Bitcoin price has started to grow.
I think it won't work. Bitcoin is more reliable in the cryptocurrency world, but it is now growing very fast.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2

I think that they should think about an airdrop campaign that will attract many users to the community.
Airdrop is not so popular, but to run the bounty program, it would be very good.

Airdrop is a great tool for marketing and attracts a large number of people in your social networks, with almost nothing to spend. I believe every project needs to release the Airdrop.
I agree with you. Airdrop is needed. For a young exchange, I think this will give new users who will use the exchange, because they will have a favorable exchange price due to a lower commission.
Activity: 114

This is true, especially in a growing market. In principle, now all projects have a good chance.

Bitcoin has grown by 7% in almost a day, the market is growing.
Activity: 106
Crypto-exchangers now have very good chances to earn a huge money! People more and more trade in cryptoactive assets!
This is true, especially in a growing market. In principle, now all projects have a good chance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I wanted to find how the process of selling tokens goes, but I did not find it on the official website, only the timer of the time remaining until tokensale. The process of selling tokens on the site is not displayed?
We are currently conducting presales.
We will open a sales office in June-July, but you will be able to buy tokens at the sales office.
And the exchange will open in November.
Do you think about making IEO way with your project? I think it’s good idea for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Crypto-exchangers now have very good chances to earn a huge money! People more and more trade in cryptoactive assets!
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every year, but do not forget that crypto-currency exchanges are becoming more and more.

The market has been growing for several days, this factor will favorably affect the development of new projec
Yes, green market is always good for ICO projects and for all cryptocurrency industry.
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every year, but do not forget that crypto-currency exchanges are becoming more and more.

The market has been growing for several days, this factor will favorably affect the development of new projec
Activity: 364
We are developing applications for Android and IOS.
You can trade, check asset status and transfer money while you are out.
At any time you will never miss a chance.
I prefer to use the application for android when I'm on the road, so this is the right decision to create an application for your exchange. It will be interesting to try out the application when it is published in the Play Market.
Activity: 294
You're doing it. Not bad, but I miss the concept of security. How will you protect users?
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
The referral program is certainly very good, but I don't like projects where she comes to the fore and all work is to attract new users.
In my opinion, developers should attract new users with their product, not a referral program. Anyway, the funds allocated for it can be spent on other marketing research.
Absolutely any ways to attract users to the platform will be useful for the development of the platform itself.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
The referral program is certainly very good, but I don't like projects where she comes to the fore and all work is to attract new users.
In my opinion, developers should attract new users with their product, not a referral program. Anyway, the funds allocated for it can be spent on other marketing research.
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
To achieve results, we need a strong team and an action plan.
Activity: 116

Referral system always make cool advertising with minimum investment.
I like the idea of using a referral program, it will bring additional popularity to the project.
Activity: 294
The referral system in some cases works well in terms of attracting new users, but not always these new users are active users and bring profit to the exchange.
Referral system always make cool advertising with minimum investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
The referral system in some cases works well in terms of attracting new users, but not always these new users are active users and bring profit to the exchange.
Activity: 114
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
It is true that there are more unsuccessful projects than successful ones, but this does not mean that AMANPURI are doomed to failure.

Here you are right, any project has a chance, it all depends on the team and the idea itself.
Activity: 616
Amanpuri Exchange has all chances to go in to top-20 of exchanges with active community and IEO support. Just watch information about Bitmax Exchange, it’s new but already has popularity and good trading volumes.
Top 20 is a very big leap, I think that even the project will not be able during the year to enter this top. Very large costs that a new project just not where to get. It is necessary to attract large traders, and this requires marketing, and marketing need money again. It is a vicious circle. I believe very much in the development of this project, but not too hopeful, at least in the first year of operation.
Thank you for believing in the project.
 As part of marketing, we pay a very high referral fee, which is something that people who introduce up to 40% of the exchange fee can receive.
 This is how Binance prospered like now.
 We have already acquired a lot of funds including development funds at pre-sales.
40% That’s really huge percentage, do you plan to minimize it with some time?
Activity: 364
This is true, the new exchange is difficult to take its place in the current conditions of the crypto market. Now there are many existing exchangers on which a couple of dozen of little-known coins with a small volume of trades are being traded and there are very few prospects for such exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: