Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 30. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

No. Every project needs money but they cannot guarantee that they cannot realize the idea without any problem.
I have not seen any business that would be trouble-free, it is simply impossible. The main thing is the ability to quickly solve these problems.
Activity: 434
How much money do you need to get to realize your idea without any problems? Are you sure that the minimum amount will be enough?
No. Every project needs money but they cannot guarantee that they cannot realize the idea without any problem.
Activity: 294
How much money do you need to get to realize your idea without any problems? Are you sure that the minimum amount will be enough?
Activity: 116
Will it be possible to mine your token inside the exchange by trading?
I've never heard of this method. The token can be bought or sold, I have not heard about its production.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to mine your token inside the exchange by trading?
Activity: 140

This is true, but it seems that the team assesses all the risks and difficulties that await them in the development of the project. Especially considering the fact that the team is experienced and they should be able to create a competitive product.
This is the whole problem, whether the team will be able to implement the project at 100%, because it is not so easy to create a competitive product.
Activity: 364
I do not think that now this niche is still so busy. It seems to me that the guys still have a chance to achieve something Smiley
In fact, the competition between cryptocurrency exchanges is huge.
This is true, but it seems that the team assesses all the risks and difficulties that await them in the development of the project. Especially considering the fact that the team is experienced and they should be able to create a competitive product.
Activity: 616
I do not think that now this niche is still so busy. It seems to me that the guys still have a chance to achieve something Smiley
I am very happy to see the teams secure their hard work to achieve their success. Seeing the activities on Social Media. indicates a good project of course and can bring success of course...
Activity: 106
In fact, the competition between cryptocurrency exchanges is huge.
Activity: 106
What strategy are you going to use for a long period of time, to attract customers to your platform ??
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
There are a lot of young and perspective exchanges, and Amanpury could be more interesting then other.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
Since the team does not often and does not answer all the questions, I think we will know this only after the project starts working.
It is necessary to involve the community with its openness now.  I'm not saying that it is worthwhile to disclose plans for IEO, but it is worth telling the community how the work on the project is progressing.
Team have a special news channel where we can register and search for news?
News can be tracked through social networks. Personally, I overcame through https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup

158 users? I think that chanel is new. Maybe in time there should be more people.
Activity: 116
News can be tracked through social networks. Personally, I overcame through https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup

Great, it's a good idea to publish news on social networks, because most users are used to them.
Activity: 114
If we want to hold tokens on your exchange, should we have some dividents for it?
I did not see any conditions or restrictions on the exchange.
Activity: 159

All licenses and certificates should be visible to everyone on official sites. Where can I verify the availability of this license?
Usually this information is on the website or in white paper.

I checked but found no documents and proof that they do. I don't know, my opinion is that no documents will all be just words. Although I could be wrong, will wait for information from the team.
Activity: 126
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
I think at the beginning of development you will have to buy back the funds and by any means increase the value of your tokens. I hope the team understands this and will do it.
That would be a sensible decision, but not many exchanges do this. Maybe come up with something new?
Activity: 182
Since the team does not often and does not answer all the questions, I think we will know this only after the project starts working.
Activity: 243
The team has a telegram channel in which they post important news and any other information. There you can chat with the developers of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: