Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 23. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What about team verification, they done it already , where I can look at resoults of teams KYC?

Is KYC  already in palce and working?
Are you asking about KYC for investors and bounty hunters or for project team?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
https://icobench.com/ico/amanpuri/ratings Here I can see a medium project rating but team didn't make KYC for that moment.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
What about team verification, they done it already , where I can look at resoults of teams KYC?

Is KYC  already in palce and working?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I do not think that maybe something from a weak defense can work out well. There are some very unpleasant situations, so you should pay attention to modern protection systems.
The best simple protection method is  two-factor authorization with Google or etc.
He meant about protection of this particular cryptocurrency exchange from DdoS, hackers and theft. It is really necessary!
I do not think that maybe something from a weak defense can work out well. There are some very unpleasant situations, so you should pay attention to modern protection systems.
The best simple protection method is  two-factor authorization with Google or etc.
Activity: 280
BTC $1 mln.
That's right.
We are developing an exchange that emphasizes customer convenience and safety.
Naturally, if this exchange is recognized in the market, the value of the Amal token will also increase.
We also fully understand the logic that raises the value of tokens by taking advantage of the benefits of developing an exchange later than BitMex or Binance.
Please wait for future announcements.
Can you guys startup an exchange without an ICO or Fund Raising from public token sale?
If you are truly confident that you can deliver an ultimate exchange. I don't see any reason why big venture capitalist will not invest and fund your startup project.
It seems they have already collected some amount to start development. As for venture investment, I also think that it would be a good option for them.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
They just need to more market advertising for having strong partnerships with fund-rising pools.

What they need is for them to release their BETA version to boost investors confidence during their ICO. Every investors are not aware that most ICO that selling exchange platform as their product only delivers words but never an actual exchange platform. So for now if anyone want's to gamble on an idea and promises then This project is best suited for them.
Of course, in order to keep users engaged need to show that the work on the project is underway. I think all interested people are waiting for when there will be a demo version of the exchange.
Activity: 362
Anywhey exchange tokens always make a good profit to their investors. We need just to wait for it’s start.
Last year a lot of young exchanges are unable to start work. I participated in several and have lost their money. So start to work even a little, it is important how it will look in the exchange a year later.
It is generally very difficult for young exchanges to start somehow competing with the more well-known trading platforms. It seems to me that in order to attract users, you need to have something new in your asset that might be of interest to traders.
Just exchanges became so much that users dazzled . I personally trust their money only to exchanges of the top 10. The rest of the exchange I attend only in order to sell a particular token that is not traded on the larger exchanges.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Anywhey exchange tokens always make a good profit to their investors. We need just to wait for it’s start.
Last year a lot of young exchanges are unable to start work. I participated in several and have lost their money. So start to work even a little, it is important how it will look in the exchange a year later.
It is generally very difficult for young exchanges to start somehow competing with the more well-known trading platforms. It seems to me that in order to attract users, you need to have something new in your asset that might be of interest to traders.
Activity: 151

When the AMAL coin has sufficient trading volumes and will be placed on at least two exchanges, then it will be possible to place it on the coinmarketcap, they have such conditions for all projects that want to be placed on this service. Therefore, it is too early to talk about this before the start of trading this coin.
Do you think it makes sense to invest in AMAL coin now when the entire cryptocurrency market is falling?

The winter of the cryptocurrency industry is over.
This is clear from the current market price.
And regardless of the cryptocurrency market, AMAL tokens are valuable.
That's because it can be used on our developing exchange.
It can be used to halve the transaction fee for both cash and leverage transactions.
And we also prepare dividends.
Even if the condition of the cryptographic currency market is bad, if the value of the exchange is recognized, the value of the token will also increase.
Can you tell us whether other ways of raising the price of tokens? For example, the burning of tokens redemption of tokens team?
Activity: 131
Activity: 140
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
You are mistaken in the field of cryptocurrencies has been created so many useful and important projects. But still not high level, but every year, the cryptocurrency grows and I believe in its future.
I think you're right, more cool projects appears. Cryptocurrency is gaining momentum, we see that the price of bitcoin and the other coins nowadays.
Activity: 243
Well, there is only one question.  How will you maintain the price of the token after you go public?  Now, with many projects, I see a sharp drop in prices after entering the stock exchange with many good projects.
I think that the price of the coin will be supported by the demand for coins in the market, as it happens in similar projects. If an investor can make a profit, then he will buy the coin, its price will increase.
The price of the coin will increase if the exchange will actively develop and the number of new users will constantly grow. Accordingly, the price of the token will depend on the number of users.
Merit: 16
why do you have to hold over 20% of the token. that can be use to influence the market. the 60% brought out for sales is okay. amanpuri is yet to finalized it exchange platform. i think it is a good platform to be honest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
We are in the process of developing and we are also developing a beta version.
We will notify you when we can provide this.
Running a beta version is good, because many people don’t rush to invest in a project that cannot be tested before use.
Merit: 10
I would also like to test your exchange will notify when the opportunity arises. I am excited about new exchange and investing in them. I believe this branch of the market and think now is the most promising direction.
This is true, but it is worth considering the factor that in recent months, years there has been a very big competition among crypto-currency exchanges
The competition between the exchanges is really big enough and in order to increase the number of users and become a popular exchange, the team needs to offer more than its competitors can offer. But the list of services that will be available on the crypto exchange looks good.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
Our exchange is under development, so we can study what the competitors are offering now and we can offer better things.
And there are functions and services that are provided in addition to the contents currently published.
Please look forward to it.
Please tell me at what stage is the development of the cryptocurrency exchange , and do you have time for the deadlines in the roadmap?
We will be able to see at the Coinmarketcup after the sales office starts.
If I am not mistaken, in order for a coin to be placed on a coinmarketcap, it must have a certain volume of trading on the crypto market and bargaining on at least two exchanges.
I know the same information, but if Amanpuri will choose IEO type of sales, trading value wouldn’t be a problem.
Activity: 280
BTC $1 mln.
We will be able to see at the Coinmarketcup after the sales office starts.
If I am not mistaken, in order for a coin to be placed on a coinmarketcap, it must have a certain volume of trading on the crypto market and bargaining on at least two exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: