Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 31. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
If we want to hold tokens on your exchange, should we have some dividents for it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
I think at the beginning of development you will have to buy back the funds and by any means increase the value of your tokens. I hope the team understands this and will do it.
Yes, that is why it is interesting for me to learn more about the team’s plans to increase the liquidity of their tokens. Maybe there is some kind of strategy or plan?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
How does Amanpuri relate to Yahoo? Maybe they are partners?
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Team have a special news channel where we can register and search for news?
News can be tracked through social networks. Personally, I overcame through https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup
Activity: 364
The project has an official channel in Telegram in which they make important announcements, publish updates and much more. You can subscribe to this channel and get the latest information about the project. https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
I think at the beginning of development you will have to buy back the funds and by any means increase the value of your tokens. I hope the team understands this and will do it.
If the team collects the required amount on IEO, it is unlikely that after entering the stock exchange they will buy their tokens at a low price.  So do only a small part of the teams.
Activity: 294
Activity: 151
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
It is very interesting to look at these documents. I think such information should be on the official site.
Documents for registering a company in Malta can be made for very little money, so I would not pay attention to them if I were you. There are more important details that I would look at.
Very interesting can you clarify your idea? Maybe I do not know much, but in my opinion, if you show fake documents, this can be equated with a crime and punished for fundraising. I do not think it is common now.
Activity: 140
Activity: 131
Malta develops cryptocurrencies for their own reasons, there is not a lot of money in the state and the arrival of any funds greatly helps the development of the country. Only for this reason Malta is loyal to cryptocurrencies. Scammers in any country have enough, Malta is definitely not to blame for this.
Malta has a progressive government that seeks to develop the country and there are already many cryptocurrency projects registered there, so I think that if a license is issued to a project, they checked the project.
I also love Malta for it, she believes in cryptocurrency and helps to develop it. I think this is a good example for other countries and to quickly accept and develop cryptocurrencies in all states.
Activity: 243
I don’t think that for serious traders who are committed to constant KYC trading will be a problem. I agree the exchange should know who is trading in large volumes from them.
KYC is not a problem, this procedure can not be canceled, it was invented to eliminate scams.
I do not understand a bit how this procedure saves from scammers? For example, for bounty hunters, they either did the work and the manager accepts it or didn’t do it and they don’t get paid. Why complicate things and apply KYC?
I agree with you, I also do not understand why everything complicates and spends extra time and resources for useless work.
Activity: 106
It depends at what exchange IEO  will be made. But actually, I agree with opinion that IEO is better than ICO.
I also think that participating in the IEO you can sell all your assets and exit the game at any time, investors like it.
Activity: 616
Amanpuri will serve as a place where IEO will be listed. Amanpuri will handle many stocks in spot trading, including IEO.
Risk diversification is the most correct approach in the current situation on the cryptocurrency market, so the team’s decisions should have a positive impact on the project as a whole.
I like IEO better too. Given the volatility of the market, I prefer to reduce the risks.

It depends at what exchange IEO  will be made. But actually, I agree with opinion that IEO is better than ICO.
Activity: 140
Amanpuri will serve as a place where IEO will be listed. Amanpuri will handle many stocks in spot trading, including IEO.
Risk diversification is the most correct approach in the current situation on the cryptocurrency market, so the team’s decisions should have a positive impact on the project as a whole.
I like IEO better too. Given the volatility of the market, I prefer to reduce the risks.
Activity: 364
Activity: 114
In fact, to increase the liquidity of a coin is not so easy, it requires a large infusion of money.
I agree with you, but if you take into account that the holders of the AMAL coin will receive dividends, then the coin will be in demand. There are many people who prefer to invest in such coins with the payment of dividends.
What will be the percentage of dividends? How often will dividends be paid, will they be daily, monthly?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
In fact, to increase the liquidity of a coin is not so easy, it requires a large infusion of money.
I agree with you, but if you take into account that the holders of the AMAL coin will receive dividends, then the coin will be in demand. There are many people who prefer to invest in such coins with the payment of dividends.
Activity: 116

KYC procedure is necessary, every large and promising project sooner or later introduces KYC for users.

KYC problem only for beginners, experienced guys go through this procedure very quickly!

I do not see the need for this procedure. many investors do not want to go through it. it reveals their essence. they would like to invest money anonymously. but many projects do not allow this to happen. I think, that there would be more investment if this procedure were not available.
Of course I understand that if the project does not do KYC, a lot of money will be collected.
But that makes it easier for both the exchange and the customer to do fraud.
If there is fraud, the exchange trust will be lost.
Amanpuri prioritizes earning trust by securing customers' safety over short-term profits.
Amanpuri is always looking at the future.
I think KYC verification  doesn’t matter much when deciding whether to choose a project in which to invest.
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
It is very interesting to look at these documents. I think such information should be on the official site.
Documents for registering a company in Malta can be made for very little money, so I would not pay attention to them if I were you. There are more important details that I would look at.
Are you shure that you can buy fake documents in such independent county as Malta?
Pages:
Jump to: